Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:02 PM   #12181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
Oh hell yeah. I loved that show when I was a kid.
kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:17 PM   #12182
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler View Post
Oh hell yeah. I loved that show when I was a kid.
Bah, I should know this movie but can't remember. Some nerd thing right?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:19 PM   #12183
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Bah, I should know this movie but can't remember. Some nerd thing right?
Eerie Indiana, I think.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101088/
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:24 PM   #12184
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Can't get the middle link I posted to work...
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:33 PM   #12185
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

No, this was from Picket Fences, that was Tom Skerritt's kid...

Lauren Holly

The kid is Justin Shenkarow I beleive...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 02:43 PM   #12186
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Last edited by Destroy : Apr 21, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:45 PM   #12187
AGibbon
Radeon Northern Islands

AGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird sings

AGibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:50 PM   #12188
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGibbon View Post
Old Apr 22, 2012, 04:20 AM   #12189
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:14 AM   #12190
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

God damn, when Jennifer Love Hewitt is in shape, she's just perfect!
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:27 AM   #12191
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zhivago View Post
God damn, when Jennifer Love Hewitt is in shape, she's just perfect!
meh, she looks the same as ever to me. But that GIF with Eliza Dushku in that pink dress is
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 10:27 AM   #12192
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

uhm..

**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 11:09 AM   #12193
AGibbon
Radeon Northern Islands

AGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird singsAGibbon knows why the caged bird sings

AGibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 11:37 AM   #12194
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
meh, she looks the same as ever to me. But that GIF with Eliza Dushku in that pink dress is
The Pink Dress IS JLH...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 01:03 PM   #12195
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
The Pink Dress IS JLH...
Yep. It's from the movie Heartbreakers where she is simply stunning.
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 01:16 PM   #12196
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

Old Apr 22, 2012, 01:44 PM   #12197
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

Old Apr 22, 2012, 01:54 PM   #12198
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:01 PM   #12199
WPFP
i told u i was hardcore

WPFP is still being judged by the masses

WPFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:09 PM   #12200
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Yellow bunny is a bully
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:11 PM   #12201
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Yellow bunny is a bully
oh lawd

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:12 PM   #12202
WPFP
i told u i was hardcore

WPFP is still being judged by the masses

WPFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:16 PM   #12203
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
oh lawd
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:18 PM   #12204
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:20 PM   #12205
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Haha, Matilda was great!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 02:21 PM   #12206
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
, I'm obviously missing something, but oh well
Old Apr 22, 2012, 03:34 PM   #12207
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

Quote:

Post-match last night:

Last edited by JulianLyle : Apr 22, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
JulianLyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 06:43 PM   #12208
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Yellow bunny is a bully
That's even more funny than the gif itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 07:06 PM   #12209
Ryoko
Excessively retarded

Ryoko is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Yellow bunny is a bully
:trollface:
Ryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 07:08 PM   #12210
Canesfan2020
Radeon Sea Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
What is that thing?
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote