Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Jun 26, 2004, 07:27 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Ratchet
The Tool

Ratchet is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber
Computer Case Cooler Master Stacker STC-T01 Review

In all the excitement of upgrading the site and forum over the last couple of days I completely forgot to mention my review of Cooler Master's Stacker STC-T01 case.
Along with the style and craftsmanship we've come to expect from Cooler Master, the introduction of the CM Stacker case has reinforced their reputation for innovation. The CM Stacker gets its name from the stack of 5-1/4" drive bays in the front of the case which allows for flexibility in drive and device placement no other case can match. The most innovative feature however has to be the ability to convert the case between ATX and the new upcoming BTX standard. With the Stacker you are pretty much set for the foreseeable future.

click here to read the entire review

Last edited by Ratchet : Jun 29, 2004 at 01:06 PM.
Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2004, 11:56 PM   #2
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default Re: Cooler Master Stacker STC-T01 Review

w00t.. nice review man.
Damn, who would think that chosinga case would be so difficult these days. Soooo many things to look and want.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2004, 09:21 AM   #3
dementor
Catalyst Beta Tester

dementor is still being judged by the masses

Best case review EVER!!
Secondary rig:Pentium 4 - 1400mhz w/ 768 megs SDRAM pc133 on a MSI 845 PRO Socket 423 w/ Intel 845 Chipset | 60gig & 40gig Maxtor 72000rpm ata133 liquid bearing HDs. Terratec Aureon Universe + Hauppage winTV card + Realtek RTL8139 NIC
ATi Radeon 9500pro AGP
Peripherals: Logitech z5300 5.1 speakers | Logitech mx3100 (including mx1000 mouse and keyboard) & mx518 mouse | Thrustmaster dual digital gamepad | Dell 2005fpw 20.1" widescreen LCD | Dell Axim X50V Pocket PC
A wise man once said: "[17:11] <GiBro> That ATi fot taking the afternoon for use!"
dementor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 27, 2004, 11:53 PM   #4
Chanser

Chanser is still being judged by the masses

Nice review, case is well massive .
Chanser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2004, 12:52 AM   #5
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Thanks for the info!
Old Jun 28, 2004, 08:14 AM   #6
Veridian3
Radeon R520

Veridian3 is still being judged by the masses

V nice review...very detailed/thorough.

Whilst its nice to see you guys branching out to non ATI product reviews it does make me wonder when we will see a X series review? I'm interested to see what you guys think of them.
Veridian3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2004, 12:07 PM   #7
Ratchet
The Tool

Ratchet is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I've been trying to get one of the AIBs to send out one of their new unique cards. I'm not really interested in a pure reference card as they've already been reviewed to death by the other HW sites and imo wouldn't really generate enough traffic to make it worthwhile to review.
Old Jun 29, 2004, 11:22 AM   #8
MSM80
Gig 'em

MSM80 is still being judged by the masses

Nice review. Thanks for the info.
MSM80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2004, 01:00 PM   #9
bubbaJFC

bubbaJFC is still being judged by the masses

I'd be interested to know what the clearance would be like with a fan and radiator on the 120mm fan mount in back (all internal mind you) and how much room you'd have with a waterblock on the cpu...

Same goes for the clearance around the 120mm front mount...

I'm going to wager a guess given the pictures and say it's similar to any other atx spec case with a 120mm fan in the same possition, which would require shaving down the cpu retention brackets if your using spring clamps...

but please tell me i'm wrong

Other than that, great review... Looks like a nice case overall...

Last edited by bubbaJFC : Jun 29, 2004 at 01:03 PM.
bubbaJFC is offline   Reply With Quote