Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

"

Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:54 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
black hole sun
Hey guys!

black hole sun is still being judged by the masses

Question Do Aimbots exist?

In my years as an online FPS fan, I've never seen an aimbot. But I've seen many, many people accused of using one (usually by crappy insecure pricks). I've even been accused of using one. I've seen Punkbuster kick for wallhack, and "multihack," but never specifically "aimbot."

Do aimbots exist, or are they just a mass hallucination by losers and 13 year old CS players? If they do exist, does most every online game have one? Or just a few?

-- Abul Ala al-Ma`arri, 1057 A.D.
black hole sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:56 AM   #2
ArChAnGeLV7
X1900XTX w00t Edition

ArChAnGeLV7 is still being judged by the masses

I know ut2k3 has one....just got done playing a round with a guy who had aimbot....in 9 minutes he racked up 232 kills....so they exist, but I agree, 9 out of 10 times, its a player crying of a user having aimbot, when in reality, the user is just really good and the player just cant comes to terms with being so ****** =)
CPU: AMD64 3200+ Winchester @ 2.2GHZ RAM: 1GB Dual Channel DDR 400 (2x512) Motherboard: Gigabyte Nforce4 K8 Triton Socket 939 VideoCard: ATI Radeon x1900XTX 512MB PCI-e Sound Card: X-Fi Extreme Gamer Edition Hard Drive: WD 250GB Sata PSU: Ultra Connect 500Watt (34A/12V+)OS: Dual Boot - Xp Pro/Xp64 Connection: 7Mbit Cable
ArChAnGeLV7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:58 AM   #3
Niec
Trailblazer

Niec is still being judged by the masses

Yes they do exist. I have seen them personally in CS, MoH:AA (this game has wallhacks too) UT99, UT2003, CoD and Quake 3. I can only presume that UT2004 will have them as well since the engine is so similar to UT2003.

When you see somebody kicked for a "multihack" as you said, chances are the cheat they were using is many wrapped up into one and every single one of these I have seen does include an aimbot.

-edit-

^^^^ this guy is right. Most of the time people accuse very innocent players of cheating. When people accuse you, just take it as a compliment. I remember getting accused of aimbotting in Call of Duty the night I got the game. I couldn't help but smile

Usually it's painfully obvious when somebody is using an aimbot.

Desktop 1
Athlon XP 2000 :: 512 MB PC2100 :: 8K3A+ :: 9800 Pro :: Windows XP

Desktop 2
Barton 2500 :: 1024 MB PC3500 :: 8RDA3+ :: 9700 Pro :: Windows XP
Niec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 16, 2004, 12:14 PM   #4
black hole sun
Hey guys!

black hole sun is still being judged by the masses

Ok I did some googling for "call of duty aimbot". I found one; didn't think it would work. When I loaded in game....holy crap. My gun was jerking towards enemy players miles away. I quit shortley thereafter, since I'm no cheater. Guess this answers the topic, eh?

But yeah, if you spec someone it would be painfully obvious to see. It really is a shame such things exist I hope the addition of PunkBuster in CoD will catch it.

-- Abul Ala al-Ma`arri, 1057 A.D.
black hole sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 12:31 PM   #5
indio007
Rage3D Veteran

indio007 is still being judged by the masses

exist? some are so elaborate and have a built-in menu driven interface a.k.a. OGC. There are clans dedicated to cheating a.k.a. Myg0t . I know of some cheat forums with as many members as Rage3D. Cheating is widespread.
indio007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 01:04 PM   #6
Gumpngreen
Radeon HD 6670

Gumpngreen is still being judged by the masses

Some aimbots are even programmed to randomly miss a shot or hit various other positions other than the head as to give the "appearance" that the player isn't cheating.
Gumpngreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 01:10 PM   #7
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 is still being judged by the masses

I don't get it, why use aimbots? What is the point? You are not playing or getting any better. All your doing it walking around.
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 02:12 PM   #8
Stoned Bob
Rage3D Veteran

Stoned Bob is still being judged by the masses

lol now thats a n00b question no offence
yes they excist there are many aimbots for even more games
I even tried some(yes I know blabla cheater but I used it and it ruins the game completly so i stopped) and they worked perfect
both were multihack with aimbot wallhack and sum other stuff included... so a multihack will prob have a aimbot with it im afraid
Stoned Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 02:52 PM   #9
Ardiem
Radeon HD 6950

Ardiem is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Do Aimbots exist?

Quote:
Originally posted by black hole sun
In my years as an online FPS fan, I've never seen an aimbot. But I've seen many, many people accused of using one (usually by crappy insecure pricks). I've even been accused of using one. I've seen Punkbuster kick for wallhack, and "multihack," but never specifically "aimbot."

Do aimbots exist, or are they just a mass hallucination by losers and 13 year old CS players? If they do exist, does most every online game have one? Or just a few?
Wow, you've been living under a rock haven't you?

Aimbots exist, they suck. Most noobs use them because they're frustrated with sucking too much or you have those idiots who like to ruin other peoples gametime.

PLEASE PLEASE... someone create a mod where if an aimbot client is detected root that persons feet to the ground, strip all his weapons except a melee one, make him glow some ridiculous colors or have a very big arrow that shines across the entire board that says "LAMER". Then anyone can kill him.
"I'm always afraid they're going to make an example out of me, and I'll be placed in this giant nerd prison. I'm also afraid my inmates will be the worst kind of cyber nerds who all own Matrix t-shirts, masturbates over Lara Croft video games, and have never been on a date before."

-- Anonymous, regarding getting caught by the RIAA for sharing music.
Ardiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 03:04 PM   #10
Scorpius M-7
Banned

Scorpius M-7 is still being judged by the masses

I actually tried one once for Quake3.

I installed it and went into a game 1 time. It worked to where all you had to do was press the right mouse button and your crosshair would instantly move to the closest player - dead on.

All you had to do was have the rail gun and tap the right mouse button - then the left. It was just freaking unbelievable! I was almost killing everyone on the map faster than they could respawn in. I was so disgusted, I quit playing Quake3 right then.

What scares me the most is maybe someone who is slick and only uses it every so often. I just can't stand the thought of ever being killed by a cheater.

Oh well... someone always has to ruin something good.

Scorpius M-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 07:01 PM   #11
compneo
Radeon HD 6970

compneo is still being judged by the masses

The most famous CS aimbot I know of is OGC from CS 1.5. That was a complete evil program. It had aimbots, wallhacks, wire frames, spikes, you name it this thing had it.
-512MB OCZ PC3500EL /@460Mhz
-BBATI Radeon 9700 PRO @ 360/330
*Cooled by Vantec Iceberg4*
-Catalyst 4.9b
-Seagate Barracuda 120G Serial ATA
-Creative Audigy 2 (EAX 4)
-Antec TruePower 350W P.S
compneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 07:13 PM   #12
badboy
RIP Paul Gray

badboy once held a door open for a complete strangerbadboy once held a door open for a complete strangerbadboy once held a door open for a complete strangerbadboy once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally posted by Niec

-edit-

^^^^ this guy is right. Most of the time people accuse very innocent players of cheating. When people accuse you, just take it as a compliment. I remember getting accused of aimbotting in Call of Duty the night I got the game. I couldn't help but smile

Usually it's painfully obvious when somebody is using an aimbot.
yeah but you can use the aimbot so that noone can really suspect it
I have tried it once in cs to learn myself how people respond and what they can do..
I got many times accused of using it (I was using it then) and the server just kicked the guy who was accusing me I couldnt stop laughing
There are many who accuse beacuse they personally suck themselfs
but there are also MANY times where they who accuse are actually right and those "good" players just tell him no he is just good you lamer. But I know that they also think that the one being accused sometimes cheats but they want to be "good" and leet and dont accuse each other I find that very very very funny.. Thats when I stopped playing ALL online games that have widespread aimbots, I know where to find them so I know exactly what is out there. The only halflife mod I play is natural selection beacuse no one cares to make and aimbot for it beacuse it isnt "big" and it is hard to make an good aimbot for the marines in the game beacuse of the different alien lifeforms.

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." - Richard Dawkins

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

"I'll happily keep risking it and enjoy my life" - Doozer

Luke: "God will make sure that evil gets punished"
Jason: "Oh yeah, then explain Europe to me?"
- True Blood
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 07:33 PM   #13
Tork64
Rage3D Veteran

Tork64 is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Do Aimbots exist?

Quote:
Originally posted by black hole sun

they do exist, I used to use xqz2 something like that. It had mirrors on the top so you can see behind you and aimbots worked by right clicking near the head of someone and it would lock onto that and all you had to do was click. It had everything with a little nice menu, it even had tetris so you can play tetris while in counterstrike It was easy to install too, all you had to do was replace opengl32.dll and edit one txt file in the counterstrike directory.

edit: i no longer cheat online.

Last edited by Tork64 : Mar 16, 2004 at 07:40 PM.
Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 07:38 PM   #14
iTHCi
Rage3D Veteran

iTHCi is still being judged by the masses

They exist and they suck. They are very unfair to the people who are honest and wouldn't use one. America's Army has cheaters.

What i want is a prog that i can run when i start-up AA and it runs in the background then talks automatically in game when someone is using one.
iTHCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 07:44 PM   #15
dreamwalker
friendly?

dreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydreamwalker can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yeah I often get accused of cheating in Team Fortress Classic when I'm of the sniper class, but I just own those noobs
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 08:27 PM   #16
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwardsSasquach can recite pi backwards

Aimbot vs noobs = 500kills, 2 losses
Really skilled guy vs noobs = 450kills, 52 losses
Average guy vs noobs = 200 kills, 75 losses
noob vs noob = WTF AIMBOT U HAXOR WTF GUY F*CK YOURSELF CHEATING HOMO B1TCH GO GGET A LIFE!!!!BAN BAN BAN!!! (oh BTW score is 5-37)
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Samsung Syncmaster 205BW (21" widescreen) on ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Catalyst 11.1a)
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Logitech Z-5300 THX 5.1 surround and Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
---AMD Dragon+ Platform---
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2004, 08:31 PM   #17
Niec
Trailblazer

Niec is still being judged by the masses

Default Re: Re: Do Aimbots exist?

Quote:
Originally posted by Seabook
they do exist, I used to use xqz2 something like that. It had mirrors on the top so you can see behind you and aimbots worked by right clicking near the head of someone and it would lock onto that and all you had to do was click. It had everything with a little nice menu, it even had tetris so you can play tetris while in counterstrike It was easy to install too, all you had to do was replace opengl32.dll and edit one txt file in the counterstrike directory.

edit: i no longer cheat online.
I remember that one.. good times... I first use... errr... saw it back in 7.1 I think. I know it was before 1.0.

Desktop 1
Athlon XP 2000 :: 512 MB PC2100 :: 8K3A+ :: 9800 Pro :: Windows XP

Desktop 2
Barton 2500 :: 1024 MB PC3500 :: 8RDA3+ :: 9700 Pro :: Windows XP
Niec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 08:10 AM   #19
crazy bones
Radeon HD 6870

crazy bones is still being judged by the masses

Play Hidden and Dangerous 2 online! If you are any good or just happen to keep killing the same guy alot you get accused of cheating ALOT!
crazy bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 08:10 AM   #20
Nebuchadnezzar
Adriana

Location: Luxembourg Lat: 49:50:52N (49.8477) Lon: 6:06:21E (6.1059)
Nebuchadnezzar is still being judged by the masses

elfLITE for UT1 based games is awesome, that thing is so damn complex, I laughed when I saw the menu of it for the first time.

Use it sometimes for a quick sniper fun with a friend to **** with people when we're bored. I don't find it annoying since I don't use it all the time, maybe an hour of UT1 in CTF-Face with sniper per week.
Old Mar 17, 2004, 08:16 AM   #21
Zorlag
Radeon HD 6770

Zorlag is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by Nebuchadnezzar
elfLITE for UT1 based games is awesome, that thing is so damn complex, I laughed when I saw the menu of it for the first time.

Use it sometimes for a quick sniper fun with a friend to **** with people when we're bored. I don't find it annoying since I don't use it all the time, maybe an hour of UT1 in CTF-Face with sniper per week.
I suggest to everyone NOT to try any of those downloadable aimbots, they often contain backdoors to your computer and send your cd-key to maker of the bot so that he can keep on cheating when his original cd-key is banned. ELF is especially notorious for this, just don't do it... Luckily clan-scene is mostly clean of botting but only place where you can be just about sure nobody is cheating is LAN...

Z.
Zorlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 08:49 AM   #22
Stoned Bob
Rage3D Veteran

Stoned Bob is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by 311Sam
aim bot: http://www.tkilled.com/downloads/ut2003.htm

no i never used an aim bot. I only know of that site cause i used to use it for no fog hacks for bf. Since bf fixed it so you cant use them i have stopped playing it because im not going to use my $1600 computer as a fog simulator
omfg u goddamned idiot dont post links to it
now u caused many n00bs downloading aimbots
Stoned Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 09:18 AM   #23
indio007
Rage3D Veteran

indio007 is still being judged by the masses

I personally can't believe all the ppl. in this thread ADMITING to using cheats.
As if a fog hack is better than an aimbot
indio007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 10:22 AM   #24
p7eter
Radeon HD 6670

p7eter is still being judged by the masses

yes aimbots exist, as do wall cheats. i have DL's some personally and tried them (im not a cheater i have jsut gotten pissed and had to counter-cheat at cheaters)

even now in cs 1.6 there are plenty of cheats. sad really
p7eter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 10:30 AM   #25
Ardiem
Radeon HD 6950

Ardiem is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by indio007
I personally can't believe all the ppl. in this thread ADMITING to using cheats.
As if a fog hack is better than an aimbot
The ability to get rid of fog in a game such as BF1942 is much more valuable than an aimbot.
"I'm always afraid they're going to make an example out of me, and I'll be placed in this giant nerd prison. I'm also afraid my inmates will be the worst kind of cyber nerds who all own Matrix t-shirts, masturbates over Lara Croft video games, and have never been on a date before."

-- Anonymous, regarding getting caught by the RIAA for sharing music.
Ardiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 03:59 PM   #26
Brinkman
Banned

Brinkman is still being judged by the masses

EEEK

THEY ARE REAL!!!
Brinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 04:02 PM   #27
holmes
Linux baby, linux!

holmes is still being judged by the masses

I would never use an aimbot, nor would I ever test said aimbot to believe in the existence of an aimbot.
ABIT NF7-S v2.0
1GB PC3200 Corsair @2.9v
XFX 6800GT@400/1.10
WD 2x 40GB 7200RPM/ 8MB cache
dual-booting WinXP/Mandrake 10.0
holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 04:08 PM   #28
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by Stoned Bob
omfg u goddamned idiot dont post links to it
now u caused many n00bs downloading aimbots
All "n00bs" have to do is google it and get the same results. So if the so called "n00bs" wanted a aimbot, it would be really easy to find whether or not he posted that link. So don't make it sound like it's the end of the world, N00B!!!11

Anyways, aimbots are real, i used them in CS. It was fun, but now I'm banned till 2008. Call me a n00b, I don't care. I was getting bored of CS anyways...
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 04:22 PM   #29
iTHCi
Rage3D Veteran

iTHCi is still being judged by the masses

The people who use them often just don't have the brain power to not use them. They don't care about the many honest people who play the game fair and not with cheats.
iTHCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2004, 05:43 PM   #30
DefendYourWakka
Radeon HD 6870

DefendYourWakka is still being judged by the masses

When I lose at a game my opponent will usually say something like "HAHA I PWN U BIATSCH LOLOLOL U SUK NOOOB!!11"

When I win, 90% of the time my opponent will accuse me of hacking or cheating
DefendYourWakka is offline   Reply With Quote