Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Technical Support Radeon technical support forum for all Radeon products from the classic Radeon to the latest cutting edge family of graphics cards.

Old Aug 7, 2003, 08:47 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
drumphil
Radeon Volcanic Islands

drumphil can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydrumphil can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Read The Support Request Guidelines Please

Hi.. im drumphil (obviiously).. er.. im a computer tech with a lot of experience with all sorts graphics cards in all sorts of situations... Im er.. well.. here to help however i can, and im doing my best to help some people sort throught their problems.
It would be really great if people could read the support request guidelines before asking for help.. I spend a fair bit of time making posts to get the basic info that i need just to get started sorting out a problem, and if people would follow the guidelines, i could get straight to the practical side of explaining how do do things that will test exactly what is and isn't the problem.... er... so theres my rant..

link to support request guidelines http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthre...eadid=33617362

12Bass: re: 9/11 nano-thermite conspiracy theory "Nanotermites... turns out it was a spelling error. Also explains the lack of explosions before the collapse."

Last edited by drumphil : Aug 7, 2003 at 08:50 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2003, 09:07 AM   #2
Rudegar
Radeon R520

Rudegar is still being judged by the masses

I think this is a problem for around 98% of all forums

not that it makes it ok or anything