|Jul 9, 2003, 12:08 PM||#1||
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Join Date: Nov 2000
Famitsu, Dengeki and Dorimaga scores
PS2/GC Pawafuru Baseball 10 8,9,9,8
PS2/GC Bomberland 2 6,6,7
PS2 R-TYPE Final 7,7,7,7
PS2 Shoto Battle 01 7,7,8
GC F-ZERO 9,8,9
GC Kirby Airride 8,8,8
XB Moto GP 7,6,8
XB Lake Master 6,8,7
GBA Sonic Pinball 7,6,7
GBA Buktai 9,9,6
GBA Shining Soul2 8,7,7
Pawafuru Baseball 10 90,90,95,95
Bomberland 2 70,75,85,85
R-Type Final 70,80,75,70
FAMITSU review scores
PS2/GC Pawafuru Baseball 10 9999
PS2/GC Bomberland 2 8776
PS2 R-TYPE Final 8898
PS2 Rockman (Megaman) X7 7876
GC Kirby Airride 8899
GC Charinko Hero 7667
GC Doraemon 6566
XB Moto GP 8888
XB Lake Master 7667
GBA Mario Advance 9889
GBA Sonic Pinball 8878
GBA Buktai 8,9,10,9
GBA Hamster 4 6666
GBA Micky & Minnie 2 6666
Fzero got good scores, and im truely surprised at the score Kirby air ride got. Boktai aswell, shows that Kojima hasnt lost touch.
Rough translation of the KAR review
- Admirable system.
- prejudice may be held to the extent in the beginning
- epoch-making - doing - also with a large lump element
- leisurely good for parents and children to play together
- It will be the highest, if the idea of the mechanism which becomes so interesting that it competes with a family and a friend is abundant and there is environment of LAN.
- A strategy change - Does entirely by the individual machine, and a lump element full load and waging war are quite hot.
- So the the best for easy operation and competing with a friend freely that puzzlement is memorized
And info about killer7
- time shift between 2 different time era (modern age and 2005)
- 5 Story and 4 different world
- Control method still unknown
Here's a boktai promotion in japan, look how awesome the GBA SP is
Last edited by Buggy Loop : Jul 9, 2003 at 12:10 PM.
|Jul 9, 2003, 03:44 PM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: New Mexico
Great, but expected scores for FZero and Boktai, pretty surprised Kirby's Air Ride did as well as it did. That game just looked so... "filler" to me.
'When it comes to Nintendo strategy, it's not that we want to make games for kids. It's that we want to make them creative while appealing to a wider audience. Obviously we see games as entertainment, and what we want to do is find the best way to make the gameplay experience entertaining for everyone."-Shigeru Miyamoto
Proud owner of way too many pieces of consumer electronics, including GBA,DS,GC, and PS2.
My computer specs:
Asus A78N Deluxe, Athlon XP 2700+,1.2gb PC2700 DDR, 280GB HD, 6600 GT 512mb, other stuff.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Halo 3 scores 10/9/9/9 from Famitsu Japanese Mag||Unreal||Console Gaming||5||Sep 19, 2007 01:55 PM|
|New RE4 media from Famitsu||Buggy Loop||Console Gaming||11||Mar 5, 2004 09:14 PM|
|Dengeki Japanese top 50 2k2 chart||Christberg||Console Gaming||5||Apr 9, 2003 08:12 PM|
|The latest Dengeki scores...||Christberg||Console Gaming||0||Jun 19, 2002 06:17 PM|
|The Famitsu Top 10||FloydRose||Console Gaming||3||Apr 14, 2002 09:42 PM|