Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 10, 2019, 07:57 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

No one cares about Mahomes' gf. I think it's ridiculous that's getting any attention.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 08:20 PM   #92
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
No one cares about Mahomes' gf. I think it's ridiculous that's getting any attention.
Yeah, I guess it's getting so much attention, no one cares.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 07:48 AM   #93
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
Pats should get treated twice as hard, once for cheating and once for doing it against the Bengals, that's just sad... ...

https://sports.yahoo.com/even-with-p...045600579.html

How many different ways have the Patriots cheated now under BB, per player talks and getting caught:
  • Rex Ryan - Heat sets would stop working when there was less than 2min left in a game
  • Caught - Illegally filming teams
  • Before Super Bowl in Arizona there were accused of filming from a nearby hill top into the stadium - not caught
  • Caught - Deflating footballs
  • Player interviews - they would pull the fire alarm in visiting teams hotels at 4am before play-off games

wonder how many more, those are just off the top of my head...
That yahoo link isn't a great source for proving the Pats are guilty here. It's pretty unbiased and gives more reasons why the Pats would not do it than it does otherwise.

I stand by my response to Logical. If guilty then they indeed need to be hammered for it, but, as your link clearly states, if the content on that tape backs Belichicks statement, then there's nothing to see here.

I'll wait for the investigation's results....
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 11, 2019, 08:15 AM   #94
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
It shouldn't be getting any attention
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Dec 11, 2019, 08:20 AM   #95
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
She does look pretty traumatized...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B50_ZhGH...ource=ig_embed

Old Dec 11, 2019, 09:25 AM   #96
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
She does look pretty traumatized...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B50_ZhGH...ource=ig_embed

To be fair, they weren't at those seats very long so the majority of the game was spent elsewhere (so no she won't look traumatized).

However, it's sad that it had to happen. Granted, New England isn't the only place where cheering for the visiting team can be dangerous. People in general take their loyalty to professional sports teams way too far and it's freaking stupid.

The Chiefs' biggest rivalry is with the Raiders. When they played here in KC a few weeks back, we had people posting FB photos of themselves with the dressed up Raiders fans. Now, I won't say that's how it's always been but that's how it should be all the time regardless of the teams. It's unbelievable people care who cheers for who...
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 09:31 AM   #97
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
To be fair, they weren't at those seats very long so the majority of the game was spent elsewhere (so no she won't look traumatized).

However, it's sad that it had to happen. Granted, New England isn't the only place where cheering for the visiting team can be dangerous. People in general take their loyalty to professional sports teams way too far and it's freaking stupid.

The Chiefs' biggest rivalry is with the Raiders. When they played here in KC a few weeks back, we had people posting FB photos of themselves with the dressed up Raiders fans. Now, I won't say that's how it's always been but that's how it should be all the time regardless of the teams. It's unbelievable people care who cheers for who...
For sure. There was a piece on the local news here a while back showing and interviewing Pats fans buying dinners and drinks for fans of ...it may have been the Giants?? I don't remember, but it would be nice if everyone were just allowed to enjoy the games....

That said though...while I'm sure some idiots said enough to make her feel threatened, it may not have been all that bad...I am glad though, that no one got fighting stupid though..that's happened here before.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 09:59 AM   #98
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
For sure. There was a piece on the local news here a while back showing and interviewing Pats fans buying dinners and drinks for fans of ...it may have been the Giants?? I don't remember, but it would be nice if everyone were just allowed to enjoy the games....

That said though...while I'm sure some idiots said enough to make her feel threatened, it may not have been all that bad...I am glad though, that no one got fighting stupid though..that's happened here before.
It's also entirely possible that security told them it was for their own safety to convince them to cooperate in being relocated, because they were being obnoxious and nearby fans were complaining. Which would sort of make both sides "right" about what happened in a sense.

But seriously, who cares about his girlfriend? What's really important here is that everyone should be joining together as brothers in hating on the Patriots.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:04 AM   #99
Nunz
RIP Roxen

They were singing "na na na na .. hey hey hey goodbye" IN FOXBORO. Any real fan would chirp back. Don't wanna get chirped then don't show up in rival gear in a town that loves it's football team. it's part of the sport and an awesome part of it at that. I'm so glad that Hockey has managed to keep the old ways. Last game I went to I watched a devils and bruins fan chirp each other all night. It was good stuff
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:05 AM   #100
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Sports are sports. I've been outright refused service at Dodgers stadium by staff for wearing a Phillies hat. BY STAFF. I was also heckled by staff at the entrance gate for the same reason. Just got to come to expect that in hostile territory. As long as no one is physically touching me I'm good lol.

When the eagles came to LA during their super bowl run I didn't have to worry about it because it was 70% Eagles fans in the stadium. A sea of beautiful green.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 03:55 PM   #101
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I've never had an issue at games other than trying to duck flying beer and hotdogs. Lots of raucous and raising the roof, but that's what it's all about. I have seen scuffles break out though, but heck, that happens in movie theaters and malls too lol.