Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 22, 2019, 09:21 AM   #1051
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Im not so sure vehicles should be in it. Especially a helicopter. But if they make them somewhat harder to get it may be okay? Those bunkers are probably in the same spot every game so Im willing to bet everyone makes a beeline for them to get vehicles.
They are but the vehicles are random. Also the play area is random as well as the firestorm deviates from where it starts so your play area on the map won't be the same as the last match.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2019, 09:55 AM   #1052
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
It isn't a problem in other BR games so most likely won't be an issue here. No respawning tends drives players towards gearing up and staying alive rather than rushing towards a vehicle.
Other BR games doesn't have tanks though,
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2019, 10:07 AM   #1053
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
They are but the vehicles are random. Also the play area is random as well as the firestorm deviates from where it starts so your play area on the map won't be the same as the last match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Other BR games doesn't have tanks though,
This. Other BR games dont have vehicles that shoot.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 22, 2019, 05:05 PM   #1054
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Chapter 5 (Fall 2019) Pacific Theater!?

https://s.newsweek.com/sites/www.new...lc-roadmap.png

Now THAT is what will get me playing again! I just hope they don't half-ass it.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 05:09 PM   #1055
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Might be operation barbarossa too.

Nvm, the site makes it pretty clear that it is the pacific theater, guess they are doing this tides of war thing in a chronological order.

Last edited by Mangler : Mar 22, 2019 at 05:23 PM.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #1056
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'd like to come back to this now that Firestorm has been released along with all the patches but I think I may hold off until the Ray Tracing drivers for Pascal are released so I can has a look at the half implemented RT shizzle to see what is is all about.

That said, all y'all enjoying Firestorm right now should update ya drivers to 419.35 which is optimized for it.

Thank me later.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #1057
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete strangerEvileh once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I'd like to come back to this now that Firestorm has been released along with all the patches but I think I may hold off until the Ray Tracing drivers for Pascal are released so I can has a look at the half implemented RT shizzle to see what is is all about.

That said, all of y'all enjoying Firestorm right now should update ya drivers to 419.35 which is optimized for it.

Thank me later.
Yeah i'm getting slight stutter in that that I don't get in main game.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #1058
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

does firestorm just come with the base game or is it an extra dlc? coz i'll redeem bfv through geforce if it's the former.
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #1059
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
does firestorm just come with the base game or is it an extra dlc? coz i'll redeem bfv through geforce if it's the former.
There is no paid DLC? Everything will be released to anyone who has the base game.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #1060
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Saw a live stream of fireshit. What a waste of dev time.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:38 AM   #1061
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I'm still enjoying this game. Tried 2 rounds of firestorm - i mean it is not bad. I enjoy it and it is something i can play with friends a few more times I think to "mix things up". The COOP missions are what I would call a waste of dev time though..
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:47 AM   #1062
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Firestorm sucks. Wish they put that dev time into new (decent) CQ maps... maps in BFV blow..