Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Aug 22, 2015, 12:07 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Surface Pro 4

Quote:
Surface Pro 4: Intel ?Skylake?, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM, USB type-C
http://www.kitguru.net/laptops/anton...am-usb-type-c/

now if they just get the price down
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2015, 01:28 PM   #2
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2015, 10:19 AM   #3
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

...those specs are insane. That's awesome.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 26, 2015, 09:37 PM   #4
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

CyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yay a semi not sure but maybe release date
Old Aug 31, 2015, 05:10 PM   #5
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

My SP3 is a beast, that thing is a monster Maybe the wife will be getting a new SP3...
Old Sep 2, 2015, 12:11 PM   #6
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Maybe they can get the actual production woes ironed out, I'm still pretty pissed about that. I love the device but holy **** QA and testing is ****.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2015, 08:26 AM   #7
rage_against
Radeon R100

rage_against is still being judged by the masses

I love my SF2 pro, 3 was overpriced and i think the same would be with 4
rage_against is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2015, 08:28 AM   #8
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I love these micro-laptop things, but I can't bring myself to spend the same price on a micro-laptop as I would on a gaming portable desktop (like my Alienware 17 R2)
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2015, 09:28 AM   #9
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

If the rumored XPS 12 Surface rival isn't better I'm pretty much set on buying the Surface Pro 4. Lightweight and highly portable with great processor power and presumably iPad Air 2 level battery life? You betcha. it'll be ideal for me cause it so happens I'm looking for a full-fledged laptop+tablet hybrid with fast SSD. My Lenovo Y580 is seriously hurting my back even when I carry it around with my comfy backpack and it's sluggish 5400RPM drive just gets on my nerves whenever I'm in a hurry. Just hope the SP4 docking station has displayport and additional USB (peripherals) so that I can can comfortably use the system at the office.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2015, 09:35 AM   #10
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
If the rumored XPS 12 Surface rival isn't better I'm pretty much set on buying the Surface Pro 4. Lightweight and highly portable with great processor power and presumably iPad Air 2 level battery life? You betcha. it'll be ideal for me cause it so happens I'm looking for a full-fledged laptop+tablet hybrid with fast SSD. My Lenovo Y580 is seriously hurting my back even when I carry it around with my comfy backpack and it's sluggish 5400RPM drive just gets on my nerves whenever I'm in a hurry. Just hope the SP4 docking station has displayport and additional USB (peripherals) so that I can can comfortably use the system at the office.
Apparently the new XPS 12 will have a Wacom stylus, so I'm inclined towards that one.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2015, 07:36 PM   #11
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Personally more interested to see what the 4 non-pro looks like. I don't need the level of power a pro offers for my portable. But if the price is right and battery life is killer, I might change my mind.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote