Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr 2, 2012, 02:11 PM   #6481
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 19,923
Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
How is it that they suppression as a selectable weapon customization when it's a standard feature in the game now? It doesn't make any sense as I got the impression that suppression was a selectable customized feature for the game. Now that it's a standard feature there's no point to having it as part of the customization features.

IMO, suppression should only be enabled only when it's selected.
Are you confusing the suppressors with the suppression feature?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 02:13 PM   #6482
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Germany Leesburg, GA
Posts: 21,759
VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Are you confusing the suppressors with the suppression feature?
I think perhaps he's talking about the "add-on feature" such as "Squad Anti-Suppression" or "Squad Ammo" etc.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed
Granted, this is coming from the fella' who's had over 1,000lbs of bucking muscle under neath him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 02:42 PM   #6483
Darkz0r
Italian Brazilian Rager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Brazil Brazil
Posts: 2,345
Darkz0r can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkz0r can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty


Default

Lol, I thought the shortcut stuff was April fools? Thats complete BS...!!
__________________
Gotta update it!
Darkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 2, 2012, 03:01 PM   #6484
RSViper
Radeon R520
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 533
RSViper is still being judged by the masses


Default

I'm really hating the suppression effects. Land and Air warfare are broken IMO. Tanks suck, Heat seaking missles don't work, the cannons on the jets are nerfed. This patch sucked a big one overall.
RSViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 03:03 PM   #6485
wonder squirrel
Godlike
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,971
wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger


Default

Yeah the suppression is bullshit. Suppression and anti suppression squad perks dont really do anything.

Why can't I decide if I'm being suppressed? If I want to step out into a hail of bullets and Rambo some bitches, I shouldn't automatically go blind in the process. I find its even worse if your sniping. Some noob can fire a few bullets in your general direction from a few hundred meters away and keep you suppressed so much you can't get any sort of accurate shot off. Makes maps with big choke points even worse too
__________________
The last of a dying breed..
wonder squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 03:41 PM   #6486
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

I can see if they added it as part of the character loadout for customizations. IE: ammo, suppression, sprint, etc but they make it a global feature making the customization for it redundant. If anything if you use anti suppression it should negate any suppression effect.

However, because suppression is now a global feature you would need to always use anti suppression loadout just to play the game (if it worked). That makes no sense to me and thus makes suppression overpowering for what the intent of it was for, customize loadouts.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 03:44 PM   #6487
Mangler
PC
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 19,923
Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound


Default

Suppression was always a global feature, they just overdid it in this patch.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 04:00 PM   #6488
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Suppression was always a global feature, they just overdid it in this patch.
I am talking about the global feature now, not before the patch. Before the patch there was a difference between using the suppression specialization loadout vs without. What I'm getting at is that the loadout for suppression now is redundant. You will suppress just as good with or without the loadout. On one hand that feature is used globally. On the other hand that same feature can be unlocked as a customize loadout.

Last edited by ECH1 : Apr 2, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 04:07 PM   #6489
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States MN
Posts: 13,226
Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

I wish they would have had that unlock everything dlc much earlier. I would have bough it. I hate grinding. I really hate grinding. But I've got a lot of the stuff unlocked now. So the price tag is far too steep for me.

I really don't see the harm in them offering it. My advice to anyone having a problem with it is don't buy it. In fact consider quitting all together. I really don't see where all the hate for this game comes from. I think it's the best game out. What else can you play and even get close to the type of game play this offers? MW3? Please, that game is garbage.

Sure as **** things are majorly broke right now. So much in fact it's ridiculous and they are going to have to fix it. They will.

I play it every night I can. I always have fun. I have plenty of other games on the back burner that I never even think of playing because I have so much fun with this title.
__________________
My Dealings
Ristogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 04:27 PM   #6490
Chubz
Doomer
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States Virginia, USA
Posts: 12,187
Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristogod View Post
What else can you play and even get close to the type of game play this offers?
Battlefield 2 or 2142. Only they're better.
__________________
YouTube Channel
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 05:59 PM   #6491
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: United States Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Posts: 7,848
t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilee View Post
Who cares what your KDR ratio is? I don't. I care about having fun, and helping my team win. I never look at anyone's ratio, or even mine.



The person who is "still in the process of unlocking" can pay for it just like anyone else. Making it available to everyone across the board. It is far from unethical or shady. Either pay for it, or don't. Seems easy to me.
Maybe I do play, and have fun, and help my team, and maybe I also care about getting better every day thus making sure my kdr gets better and my spm gets better and my w/l ratio gets better every day, so I can be an asset to my team instead of just some pay to play ass.

What I don't care for is some noob ass who spent money unlocking a tank or some other vehicle, but doesn't know the maps being a general drain on the team because they have no idea how to play, but damn if they don't have every unlock that the rest of us had to actually learn to earn. You play how you want emilee but don't come off like your somehow a team player and I am not because I actually try and improve my stats.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 07:46 PM   #6492
wonder squirrel
Godlike
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,971
wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger


Default

How do you use ir smoke, and extinguisher and other vehicle unlocks? Why the **** is there not a working manual that tells you what buttons do what either? I would pay for that kind of DLC
__________________
The last of a dying breed..
wonder squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 07:55 PM   #6493
Bhruic
Radeon R300
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 135
Bhruic is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post
this unlock pack is shady and on the very border of 'pay to win'. it's not like all the unlockables are completely balanced... you can argue that the starting assault rifle is the same as the last one you unlock and that's fair, but if someone got access to the usas on day 1, that would have been a huge advantage over the guy who had to play 42 levels to unlock it. or let's take the example of jets... it takes so much time to get all the unlocks. a person can pay to get a fully kitted jet and you're telling me he won't have an advantage over the guy who is still in the process of unlocking everything? what about tv guided missiles?

but then i remember this is ea... unethical and shady is their guiding philosophy for doing business.
I think the key to your post is "on day 1". I'd have agreed if the packs were available now. But there quite a few people who have most, if not all of the unlocks. Someone buying the game today, and starting out with no unlocks is at a significant disavantage to those who have been playing for awhile. Some of the unlocks aren't really that important, and some can be gotten fairly easily, but there ones that are quite valuable. I can see someone paying money if it saves them a lot of headaches trying to get to the point where they can earn them.

Although, if you've got some time, there are some easy ways to get most of the land vehicle unlocks. Find a server that'll do a 1 player start that's set up for Rush. Get in the vehicle you want to earn points for. Drive to the MCOM, set it, immediately get back in your vehicle. MCOM destroy points go towards whatever vehicle/kit you have at the moment they are destroyed, not when they are set. For a typical 4 stage attack, that's 4000 points towards your vehicle of choice per round. Semi-exploitive, but a quick way to max out a vehicle you're behind in.
Bhruic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 08:32 PM   #6494
Emilee
Next to her
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,931
Emilee can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEmilee can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyEmilee can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Maybe I do play, and have fun, and help my team, and maybe I also care about getting better every day thus making sure my kdr gets better and my spm gets better and my w/l ratio gets better every day, so I can be an asset to my team instead of just some pay to play ass.

What I don't care for is some noob ass who spent money unlocking a tank or some other vehicle, but doesn't know the maps being a general drain on the team because they have no idea how to play, but damn if they don't have every unlock that the rest of us had to actually learn to earn. You play how you want emilee but don't come off like your somehow a team player and I am not because I actually try and improve my stats.
Wow, more name calling, how nice.

The fact is, certain roles and classes get a better KDR than other. I don't care what mine is, because I help my team to win without being one of the best ratios out there. Flag caps is where its at, because they take tickets faster than a kill. Often times Ill have a sub 1.0 ratio, but still be at or towards the top because of caps and vehicle kills. And you didn't "have to earn" anything. You can unlock what you don't have now, just like everyone else who wants to.

I am far from a noob, and will all but guarantee I have played the BF series longer than you, or anyone else. Because I started in the 1942 beta. And to be honest, I hate this unlocking crap to start with. It feels like I'm grinding away like a rpg to get the next weapon, gear, or attachment. People play certain maps (metro) just to get tons of points to get unlocks, while not even having fun. That's silly to me, the point of the game (or any game for that matter) is to have fun.

And I didn't say trying to improve your stats was bad, it's not. Don't go flip-flopping now, first you claim that you don't care if someone gets a better ratio by unlocking weapons and now all the sudden it's a travesty. Some people don't have the time to grind away to get the unlocks. Some people start the game late for whatever reason. I didn't start BC2 till almost a year after it came out, because I was actually out doing it for real. And was wayyy behind the power curve of weapons. It's no fun going up against someone who has everything, and I had nothing. Sure skill is the most important, but the gear someone has impacts the outcome a great deal.
__________________
I am not a woman.

Last edited by Emilee : Apr 2, 2012 at 08:35 PM.
Emilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 08:38 PM   #6495
logical
What is my purpose?
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Manches *
Posts: 21,017
logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder squirrel View Post
How do you use ir smoke, and extinguisher and other vehicle unlocks? Why the **** is there not a working manual that tells you what buttons do what either? I would pay for that kind of DLC
X. It tells you on screen to hit x if you have extinguisher(and can use it. Usually around 32 percent vehicle health). Same for smoke but use anytime.
__________________

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 09:47 PM   #6496
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: United States Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Posts: 7,848
t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilee View Post
Wow, more name calling, how nice.

The fact is, certain roles and classes get a better KDR than other. I don't care what mine is, because I help my team to win without being one of the best ratios out there. Flag caps is where its at, because they take tickets faster than a kill. Often times Ill have a sub 1.0 ratio, but still be at or towards the top because of caps and vehicle kills. And you didn't "have to earn" anything. You can unlock what you don't have now, just like everyone else who wants to.

I am far from a noob, and will all but guarantee I have played the BF series longer than you, or anyone else. Because I started in the 1942 beta. And to be honest, I hate this unlocking crap to start with. It feels like I'm grinding away like a rpg to get the next weapon, gear, or attachment. People play certain maps (metro) just to get tons of points to get unlocks, while not even having fun. That's silly to me, the point of the game (or any game for that matter) is to have fun.

And I didn't say trying to improve your stats was bad, it's not. Don't go flip-flopping now, first you claim that you don't care if someone gets a better ratio by unlocking weapons and now all the sudden it's a travesty. Some people don't have the time to grind away to get the unlocks. Some people start the game late for whatever reason. I didn't start BC2 till almost a year after it came out, because I was actually out doing it for real. And was wayyy behind the power curve of weapons. It's no fun going up against someone who has everything, and I had nothing. Sure skill is the most important, but the gear someone has impacts the outcome a great deal.
I didn't call you any names or a noob. If you want to spend $40 to be better at a game, then more power to ya. What I said I didn't care for was some noob thinking just because they have everything unlocked (because they bought it) using that as a license to be wasting air and land vehicles when they have no idea what they are doing, because they didn't invest the time to actually learn the vehicles. That is what makes a side lose.

It's nice you were in the beta of 1942, I was not..I did play competitively for quite along time and our clan held the top spot in the TWL CTF ladder, matter of fact we were the ones who knocked down northern brigade (the guys who made the original 1942 stunt movies) from their top spot that they held for ever. I really never got over the game and played it for roughly over 5 yrs straight every damn day, all I had to show for it at the end of the day was a pissed off wife, and some moobs I had to work off, so I now I game in moderation...

Anyway, like I said earlier i don't really care unless it actually effects my fun, which given the above scenario I could see happening. let's hope it doesn't.

Also certain classes don't necessarily get better KDR's maybe higher SPM's it just depends on how they play the class. I'd say certain weapons allow a higher KDR, playing as a team and reviving gives a better KDR, being good in a vehicle gives a higher KDR, also lonewolfing and being no use to your team can give a better KDR, but I can t really think of a class that would really be better than another when it comes to KDR, SPM yes, KDR no. And just strictly playing objectives isn't necessarily good for your team either if you keep running at the same damn point through a friggin meat grinder wasting tickets, instead of tactfully playing as a team to either flank or create an opening first. Nothing is worse then the guy with a 10-42 KDR who is at the top of the boards of the losing team because he was too stupid to play with his brain and all he thinks about is capping some control point or setting off the bomb, guess what he made that team lose by not doing it smart.

Last edited by t0adp1p3 : Apr 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:00 PM   #6497
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Podcast about the suppression.
link starts at 9 minutes.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:02 PM   #6498
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: United States Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Posts: 7,848
t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh


Default

Too late to listen whats the cliffs notes
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:05 PM   #6499
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Too late to listen whats the cliffs notes
He admits that the suppression is too high. No eta on new patch to fix it. It's not clear what exactly will be fixed as there is:
-blurring
-random deviation
-time frame of the suppression effect is to long
-suppression should only be for support class
-it should only work when you use the suppression loadout from customization (which is why the loadout is available)

It's not clear if all of these will be addressed. It is said that a sniper shouldn't be able able to suppresses the other team on a roof top w/semi auto rifle.
What I found interesting was that the suppression was higher in play testing.

Last edited by ECH1 : Apr 2, 2012 at 10:15 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 09:00 AM   #6500
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States MN
Posts: 13,226
Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Battlefield 2 or 2142. Only they're better.
I loved 1942.

Vietnam, BF2 and 2142 never held my interests.

BFBC2 restored my interest in the series. BF3 has brought me full circle and addicted.
__________________
My Dealings
Ristogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 09:48 AM   #6501
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States MN
Posts: 13,226
Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
He admits that the suppression is too high. No eta on new patch to fix it. It's not clear what exactly will be fixed as there is:
-blurring
-random deviation
-time frame of the suppression effect is to long
-suppression should only be for support class
-it should only work when you use the suppression loadout from customization (which is why the loadout is available)

It's not clear if all of these will be addressed. It is said that a sniper shouldn't be able able to suppresses the other team on a roof top w/semi auto rifle.
What I found interesting was that the suppression was higher in play testing.
Nothing said about any of the other broken stuff?
__________________
My Dealings
Ristogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 11:19 AM   #6502
night
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: houston
Posts: 10,667
night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty


Default

haha, 'dontrevivemebro'... great name.
__________________
However, I am in the extreme minority, and I understand that there is something fundamentally wrong with me
night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 01:06 PM   #6503
Iphone5
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Canada Calgary
Posts: 132
Iphone5 is still being judged by the masses


Default

I bought the game after the latest patch was released. What did I miss beforehand?
Iphone5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 01:43 PM   #6504
pradvan
Sla
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: United States NYC
Posts: 947
pradvan is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphone5 View Post
I bought the game after the latest patch was released. What did I miss beforehand?
Nothing, really. Enjoy the game for what it is. Cheers!
pradvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 03:25 PM   #6505
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada Vancouver (Russian)
Posts: 18,877
bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iphone5 View Post
I bought the game after the latest patch was released. What did I miss beforehand?
The game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gays if I had boyfriends your mums wouldn’t have produced your sorry asses.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 04:45 PM   #6506
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Since they've increased the powah of the suppression I literately seeing double the # of kills now more then before the patch . I hope they keep it <j/k>

But seriously, it's way over powered now. He who is recognized as the one who shot first owns the round because the other player will never land a shot. That goes for the person you are shooting at and anyone else in the general area.

Last edited by ECH1 : Apr 3, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 08:17 PM   #6507
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States Tha Hood
Posts: 2,285
Xplode is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
He who is recognized as the one who shot first owns the round because the other player will never land a shot. That goes for the person you are shooting at and anyone else in the general area.
Not true, you're just probably bad that's why this is happening.
__________________
Quote:
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 08:29 PM   #6508
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
Not true, you're just probably bad that's why this is happening.
You didnt even comprehend that right
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 08:41 PM   #6509
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: United States Tha Hood
Posts: 2,285
Xplode is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
You didnt even comprehend that right
I think you don't comprehend the game right.
__________________
Quote:
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2012, 08:43 PM   #6510
ECH1
deal with it
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,622
ECH1 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
I think you don't comprehend the game right.
Why so mad? Don't worry, they should nerf the over powering suppression. But until then I'll enjoy the increase in kill rate it offers.
Or suppress the other team as a sniper.

Last edited by ECH1 : Apr 3, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battlefield 3 JesterOnYer6 PC Gaming 2 Mar 29, 2011 01:07 AM
Battlefield Pirates 2 - Battlefield 2 mod Pirate Neilsouth PC Gaming 10 Sep 22, 2007 09:03 AM
Planet Battlefield - Battlefield 2 Preview (Excellent) Chubz PC Gaming 17 May 14, 2005 12:51 AM
::: Battlefield 2 ::: RevolutioniZed PC Gaming 11 Feb 24, 2005 07:54 PM
Which Battlefield mod... 311Sam PC Gaming 18 Mar 7, 2004 02:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com
Links monetized by VigLink