Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Jan 5, 2021, 09:48 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Do The Lian LI Uni Fans Actually Exist?

Trying to actually figure this one out. I put myself on a notify list with NewEgg, been on it a couple of months. Memory Express has it on order for me but again its been a few months.

Talking with Memory Express about the order they say its still on order but their supplier has yet to get any. Newegg hasn't responded to my email about availability.

Lian Li even released the 140mm variant too recently. But you can't get any anywhere.

Is this like Inwin cases like the H-Tower and such that are just concept products???
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 09:50 AM   #2
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They're in stock at my local store
Old Jan 5, 2021, 09:54 AM   #3
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

All youtubers have it. I had a chance to purchase 6 of those bad boys but I don't like the look. I need my RGB round like tits.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 5, 2021, 10:02 AM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My buddy has 11 of them ��
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 10:38 AM   #5
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Hapa did you fix the ugly in your case yet?
Old Jan 5, 2021, 11:28 AM   #6
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Theres no stock of any new hw in Canada. Maybe its time we stop our Chinese imports via the US where we end up paying US tarriffs along the way...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 04:07 PM   #7
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
They're in stock at my local store
Buy me 13 in white and ship them too me.

I was at Memory Express picking up a router for a network job before shitmas. I couldn't believe how low on stock they were, I've never seen shelves there that empty.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Old Jan 5, 2021, 04:50 PM   #8
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Old Jan 5, 2021, 06:15 PM   #9
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Buy me 13 in white and ship them too me.

I was at Memory Express picking up a router for a network job before shitmas. I couldn't believe how low on stock they were, I've never seen shelves there that empty.
Pandemic chaos for stock on all computer and electronics really. It's the same story even if your dealing directly with suppliers and OEMs. Some of them cannot even give ETA's on products.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2021, 07:14 PM   #10
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Old Jan 5, 2021, 09:11 PM   #11
KAC

Go to microless.com online and see if they ship to Canada.
Otherwise I can ship to Canada but be prepared to pay like 200-250 bucks shipping cost only.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 12:53 AM   #12
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Do they ship to Canuckistan?
Probably not, but I suppose you can buy them and I can pick them up and ship them if you can't find any
Old Jan 6, 2021, 01:53 AM   #13
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

My Microcenter usually has some. Send me a PM, and next time I head there, if they have any I'll grab them and ship them to you. You'd just have to pay price+shipping. I wouldn't expect shipping to be too bad?
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jan 6, 2021, 03:05 AM   #14
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I wouldn't expect shipping to be too bad?
Certainly better than from Oz!
Old Jan 6, 2021, 09:28 AM   #15
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Thanx guys, I'll take a look at Microcenter first then go with Ozy option.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 06:08 PM   #16
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

I got a pair of 140s from newegg the day they were announced. Should have gotten 2 pairs it looks like

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2021, 11:25 PM   #17
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

What's so great about them?

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2021, 12:59 AM   #18
KAC

Daisy chain without wires.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 01:01 AM   #19
demo
space cadet

No cables - they slot together in various modular configurations.

Old Jan 7, 2021, 01:07 AM   #20
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
What's so great about them?
They're decent performing fans with tasteful RGB and the daisy-chain capability helps cable-management.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 09:03 PM   #21
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Called the Micro Center location in Tustin. They have not had stock on these since the first run with no re-stock. All other MC locations are sold out.

PC Case Gear is the only one that shows in stock. I'll call them tommorow.
Old Jan 18, 2021, 04:16 PM   #22
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

So I got my fans in.....

Turns out Newegg notified me so I placed the order for 14 fans, not reading what I was ordering, turns out they notified me on the wrong size fans. Sent me the 140MM instead of the 120's....

Shipped them back.... ****!
Old Jan 18, 2021, 04:28 PM   #23
demo
space cadet

But, it's moar airflow !
Old Jan 18, 2021, 07:24 PM   #24
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post

But, it's moar airflow !
But it doesn't fit on the Radiator....
Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:55 PM   #25
demo
space cadet

Yeh m8 just joking
Old Jan 18, 2021, 09:58 PM   #26
KAC

Quote:
So I got my fans in.....

Turns out Newegg notified me so I placed the order for 14 fans, not reading what I was ordering, turns out they notified me on the wrong size fans. Sent me the 140MM instead of the 120's....

Shipped them back.... ****!
Old Jan 19, 2021, 09:33 AM   #27
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
But it doesn't fit on the Radiator....
Zip ties. Think outside the box.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 07:20 AM   #28
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Zip ties. Think outside the box.
Then it would look like KAC'S setup and nobody wants that.
Old Jan 20, 2021, 07:34 AM   #29
KAC

Bitch please...
Old Jan 20, 2021, 08:27 AM   #30
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Then it would look like KAC'S setup and nobody wants that.
I'd rather never game again