Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 9, 2006, 12:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Does a normal cure disease potion cure vampires?

I'm on this vampire quest and I'm killing them but I just got attacked and it said I contracted "something hemophilia" which I presume was the vampire disease. I saw my fatigue was red so I drank a cure disease potion and it's not red anymore, does that mean I'm cured? Isn't there any place you can see a list of current diseases?

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2006, 12:25 PM   #2
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Drink a cure disease potion before going to sleep when you contract Vampirism, and yes, you'll be fine. It's only if you go to sleep after contracting it that cure disease will not work anymore.
Old May 9, 2006, 12:31 PM   #3
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Ok well I took it as soon as I killed the guy. I don't think I have any more of those potions, I wonder if I'll get it again when I go back in. I've been luring them outside instead of fighting in the cave.

Do you know what effects will be listed under that "Active Effects" window when you are infected?

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 9, 2006, 12:34 PM   #4
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Nope, never gotten it. And just going in thier cave won't get you infected, they have to bite you. It's when they do a close in attack that your in danger. It sometimes looks like a sword or mace strike but then they bite you instead! The best way to fight them to avoid contracting vampirism is to hit and run back when they strike back. Watch thier arm. Don't let them hit you and you'll be untouched. Also, a vendor sells cure disease potions, but I cannot remember which one...
Old May 9, 2006, 12:36 PM   #5
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit
Nope, never gotten it. And just going in thier cave won't get you infected, they have to bite you. It's when they do a close in attack that your in danger. It sometimes looks like a sword or mace strike but then they bite you instead! The best way to fight them to avoid contracting vampirism is to hit and run back when they strike back. Watch thier arm. Don't let them hit you and you'll be untouched. Also, a vendor sells cure disease potions, but I cannot remember which one...

I know going in the cave won't give it to you, but this jackrabbit son of a ***** with a glass warhammer hit me and said I got it

Maybe I'll just stock up on those potions before I go back in, just to be safe.

EDIT: Reloaded and got it again, and saw that it did have some sort of drain fatigue in the effect list. I'm going to buy more disease potions and come back, I don't want to risk being a damn vampire.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.

Last edited by ice : May 9, 2006 at 12:42 PM.
Old May 9, 2006, 01:15 PM   #6
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Just for anyone else who wants to know, The Guilded Carafe in the Market District of Imperial City has some cure disease potions.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 9, 2006, 01:18 PM   #7
ckart
Prepare to die.

ckart is still being judged by the masses

Another easy way to get cured, for free, is to pray at a chapel. However if you're a thief, or an assassin, your infamy is most likely higher than your fame. If your infamy is higher than your fame, you will not be healed by the chapel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
"If you don't get in this car RIGHT now the devil will eat your soul!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Horizons are gay if they wear plaid flannel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic View Post
When my gf needs wiping, I pee in her butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooung View Post
I wish no harm to come to anybody and hope everybody lives happy lives filled with rabbits and flowers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_141 View Post
I'm feeling my boobs right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock-n-Awe View Post
Do Not Eat Pringles Fat Free Potato Chips. They Will Grease Your Ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Delissio makes my ******* scream the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
Jesus Christ saved me from drowing in a lake once. I offered him manches, but he was like "eww gross, no. kthxby" and that was the last time I saw him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTIcemanTNT
Hello, nice to meet you, I am a large supplier of man custard.
ckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2006, 01:29 PM   #8
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckart
Another easy way to get cured, for free, is to pray at a chapel. However if you're a thief, or an assassin, your infamy is most likely higher than your fame. If your infamy is higher than your fame, you will not be healed by the chapel.

I thought about that too and I was at the Imperial City one before but it was just a room, so I didn't feel like going anywhere else just then.

Anyway, I didn't even have to buy anything I was sneaking up to the head vampire guy I was supposed to kill when I saw a ghost start attacking me. I sat back and watched as the ghost killed him, and I got the credit for it I'll go kill the ghost and loot the guy and go back.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 9, 2006, 05:24 PM   #9
Leprechaun
Radeon Arctic Islands

Leprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLeprechaun can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just contracted vampirism willingly from someone in the dark brotherhood.
Anyways, once you go zzz you'll wake up as a vampire. Sleep more without feeding and it gets worse and worse.
The more you become a vampire the more ppl don't want to talk to you and are repulsed by you..the more you are hurt by sunlight, etc. So thou must feedeth with blood.

if you look in those abilitie thingies, you'll see Vampirism listed if you've contracted it, and sun light whateverness... and a bunch of your abilities will now be +5, +10, +20 due to vampirism.

If you contract vampirism, take a cure potion asap, and before going to sleep. You'll be cured.

If you have vampirism and go to sleep, you'll get a message giving you a spiel... something weird about your dream and yadda yadda. you are a vampire.

I've made a zillion cure disease potions, stack them in my chest at the waterfront. I want one of those chests for real. I would save so much space.
Old May 10, 2006, 09:25 AM   #10
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Vampirism is a blessing and a curse. You're are incredibly strong, can jump alot farther, are immune to poisons, etc etc. But again, you can't go into the sun, people are scared of you (but that's what the vampire charm spell is for), and you look like you have lots of hair on your face.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2006, 01:42 PM   #11
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I just use the cure disease spell to rid myself of vampirism. Pronto fix. 434 bucks well spent .
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote