Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Nov 1, 2019, 05:56 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Joystick Google Stadia

Some thoughts

bandwidth and lag

What do you think? With the way Google dumps their services are you looking to give them your money on this one and risk losing access in the future?
Old Nov 2, 2019, 08:47 AM   #2
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Absolute no go if you have any cap on your service, 1TB is fast becoming not enough for a month. First day of the month I used 150Gb with use and downloading RDR2.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 11:44 AM   #3
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Garbage like all other attempts at this. It will never work unless we have quantum entangled internet where distance no longer matters as ping as not a factor. But by all means im sure theres those who cant "see the lag" and can enjoy delayed movements, same kinds of people who play on tvs with input set to normal instead of game.
clerick is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 2, 2019, 01:00 PM   #4
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Everyone completely misunderstands these game streaming services. It's not about games. It's about stress-testing a proposal for the future of computing, where all of your processing happens in a server farm and the screen is streamed. I know we've been hearing this proposal for decades, but it's going to happen in the next 10 years.

"What about lag?" - Latency won't be a problem, as they'll start building out smaller server farms in your neighborhood. The server farm will probably sit at the end of your street and look something like this:

There won't be any lag, because all of this will essentially be running over a really fast local network that covers a few blocks of your neighborhood.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2019, 02:51 PM   #5
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

None of it will happen unless they remove caps from your internet connection like they didn't have years ago.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2019, 02:45 AM   #6
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
None of it will happen unless they remove caps from your internet connection like they didn't have years ago.
I already had to up mine to 1.5TB
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2019, 03:23 AM   #7
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Caps on Internet. What savages are you Americans.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2019, 01:55 PM   #8
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

We won't have data caps for much longer. The new wireless network infrastructure is basically designed to kill comcast.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 3, 2019, 07:10 PM   #9
Bires
50 lb lap dog ;)

Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Bires once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Bring me Google Fiber or nope.
My computer? I've put its specs in the box to the left.
There are many people on the Rage3D forums.
They're very proud of their computers.
Bires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2019, 05:27 AM   #10
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
We won't have data caps for much longer. The new wireless network infrastructure is basically designed to kill comcast.
If you're talking about teslas internet everywhere, that thing will have ping larger than wired?
clerick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2019, 02:38 PM   #11
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
If you're talking about teslas internet everywhere, that thing will have ping larger than wired?
Nope, and nope.

I'm talking about 5g. Done right, with a mature network, 5g slaughters google fiber (I've seen reports of people getting 15gb/s, at close range with line-of-sight). There's been alot of talk about how 5g is really targeted toward home internet, and cellphones are just a bonus... it's designed to run very high bandwidth, for many users simultaneously.

---------

I wasn't talking about SpaceX's telecommunications network, but fyi, Starlink won't be anywhere near the latency that we usually associate with satellite internet, as they're low-orbit satellites (which is why they need 12,000 of them). The Starlink satellites are orbiting between 200-700 miles above the earth's surface, compared to 22,000 miles for a traditional geosynchronous satellite. If we assume Starlink satellites are orbiting at 700 miles altitude, the signal should make 1 trip in about 1 millisecond. If we assume a minimum of 4 trips:
  1. request sent from client(on earth) to satellite
  2. request sent to server (on earth)
  3. response sent from server (on earth) to satellite
  4. response sent from satellite to client (on earth)
we're looking at adding only 4ms additional latency. In reality it's likely a bit more, especially if the signal is being routed between satellites around the planet, but it's nowhere near the latency of traditional satellite internet... probably at least an order of magnitude different.

Edit: Musk claims that the overall latency on the Starlink network will be under 20ms.
https://spacenews.com/musk-says-star...00-satellites/

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : Nov 4, 2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 11:07 AM   #12
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Doc told me yesterday some EU countries are already pulling 5g due to early reports it has worse effects on the human body than the old microwave cellphones did. And it did not even get rolled out yet in those places. Any one else heard about that? Going to try and find it on searches today once I get a break on the trouble tickets here at work.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 11:35 AM   #13
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Doc told me yesterday some EU countries are already pulling 5g due to early reports it has worse effects on the human body than the old microwave cellphones did. And it did not even get rolled out yet in those places. Any one else heard about that? Going to try and find it on searches today once I get a break on the trouble tickets here at work.
Quick google search on health effects of millimeter waves:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/is-5g-dangerous/
Is 5G dangerous? We asked an expert
Is the 5G spectrum harmful to our health? Experts say, 'Don't freak out'

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:24 AM   #14
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Quick google search on health effects of millimeter waves:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/is-5g-dangerous/
Is 5G dangerous? We asked an expert
Is the 5G spectrum harmful to our health? Experts say, 'Don't freak out'
It's sad how much misinformation and fud there is out there. The Science Vs. Podcast just did a 5G episode, it's a great listen:

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/scienc...the-revolution
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 11:00 AM   #15
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

So I found a ton of info on how bad 5G will be like you all said people are freaking out. This guy does the best job of distilling it all down into easy to read and digest info:
https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com...tific-studies/

These discussions do remind me of when I worked at ma bell in the 90s and they sent out the company wide memo to all of managers to stop carrying the company Moto flip phones in our pants pockets as it was found it was causing a sharp decline in the amount of children the management staff were producing. Yet the customer side communication line was the phones where totally safe.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 12:10 PM   #16
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

is the 5G health situation one where exposure is based on an unrealistic like 20hrs per day, 7 days a week and standing right underneath the beams as it constantly bombards you in one place at its strongest emission where the result is that it increases the risk of cancer by 1%?
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 12:27 PM   #17
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
So I found a ton of info on how bad 5G will be like you all said people are freaking out. This guy does the best job of distilling it all down into easy to read and digest info:
https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com...tific-studies/

These discussions do remind me of when I worked at ma bell in the 90s and they sent out the company wide memo to all of managers to stop carrying the company Moto flip phones in our pants pockets as it was found it was causing a sharp decline in the amount of children the management staff were producing. Yet the customer side communication line was the phones where totally safe.
He's a hack.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/s...ss-cancer.html
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 07:51 PM   #18
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
These discussions do remind me of when I worked at ma bell in the 90s and they sent out the company wide memo to all of managers to stop carrying the company Moto flip phones in our pants pockets as it was found it was causing a sharp decline in the amount of children the management staff were producing.
How will they get new managers if the existing managers aren't reproducing?

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 20, 2019, 10:38 PM   #19
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Got my Stadia today. Hooked it up. Spent the past few hours playing.

It's rough. You can only use the Chromecast it comes with, not others that you might already have if you wanted to disconnect from one TV and go to another room. There's features still missing, limited games, etc.

But with a solid internet connection, hard wired hopefully, it works surprisingly well. It's sort of crazy how well Destiny 2 plays on this thing. There's a tiny tiny bit of lag there, so sniping isn't as easy as it might be, but otherwise it's hard to tell it's not a local game.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2019, 11:37 PM   #20
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Got my Stadia today. Hooked it up. Spent the past few hours playing.

It's rough. You can only use the Chromecast it comes with, not others that you might already have if you wanted to disconnect from one TV and go to another room. There's features still missing, limited games, etc.

But with a solid internet connection, hard wired hopefully, it works surprisingly well. It's sort of crazy how well Destiny 2 plays on this thing. There's a tiny tiny bit of lag there, so sniping isn't as easy as it might be, but otherwise it's hard to tell it's not a local game.
Now I know why this latest expansion was so meh. They spent so much time working on Stadia. A lot of people are complaining of lag locally now in the game that didn't exist before. I haven't noticed it, but reddit has a ton of complaints.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2019, 09:41 AM   #21
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Now I know why this latest expansion was so meh. They spent so much time working on Stadia. A lot of people are complaining of lag locally now in the game that didn't exist before. I haven't noticed it, but reddit has a ton of complaints.
I really don't know if that's the case. I think the latest expansion is somewhat meh, but I thought it was supposed to be a bigger DLC than full scale expansion. I know they're talking about "Loot 2.0" and stuff in Destiny, but a lot of the work seemed to be under the hood systems changes to setup future expansions. Things like the Seasonal progression system.

As for Stadia itself, after a few hours of gaming I think I've figured out my likes and dislikes.

Likes (things I either like or am looking forward to):
  • I have a very stable, solid 1Gbps Xfinity connection (new house & outside lines), with everything hardwired over Ethernet, and so the connectivity is pretty solid. Slight hitches here and there, but otherwise very impressed at how well it works.
  • The 4K HDR gaming holds up pretty well. To me, it looks visually better on my TV than my Xbox One X playing Destiny 2 (haven't tried other games). It feels a bit more "PC ish" not Console ish.
  • Destiny 2 has almost no load times. What used to take 2-3 minutes to sit down and get into the game, now takes maybe 15 seconds. This ALONE feels worth the price of admission.

Dislikes (things to fix):
  • There is, even with TV set to "game mode" and such, just the ever present slight bit of lag. I was telling someone last night that it feels like if someone added 40ms to everything you're doing, with occasional hitches jumping up to 200ms for a quick sec. This makes Destiny 2's otherwise very polished gunplay feel slightly more average like other shooters. And it makes me feel like jumping puzzles, of which Destiny has a few, would be a nightmare (I did not test this). But even with this, it feels very playable.
  • I don't like the controller. I like all the button layout and placement. But I mostly use an Xbox Elite (and now an Elite 2) and using this plasticy feeling controller feels like a step back. As gaming controllers go, it's as good as most others, but I don't like it.
  • The game selection is pretty limited. Most of the games available I already own on other systems. So I have little incentive to buy any of these again.
  • I haven't tried it on the PC but from what I gather, it isn't a great PC gaming experience. It uses a browser, and the controller has to be physically plugged in.
  • Also, it won't work with other Chromecasts yet, so I can't use one of the main features of Stadia gaming, the ability to close out, go upstairs, and start playing immediately on another TV.
  • Along with this, there's other features like watching a YouTube video of someone playing and being able to buy the game they're playing and jump right in, none of that works.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Nov 21, 2019, 02:41 PM   #22
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The xbx runs destiny 2 at higher settings and a higher resolution, at least according to the verge.

Quote:
With Destiny 2, it’s even more obvious that the game isn’t running at the highest settings. On a Chromecast Ultra, a “4K” stream looked closer to 1080p, and my colleague Tom Warren and I swore that the 1080p streams we were getting in the Chrome web browser looked more like 720p.

Initially, Google told us that it was using the highest-resolution, highest-fidelity build of Destiny 2 available. But Bungie later confirmed that our eyes weren’t deceiving us. “When streaming at 4K, we render at a native 1080p and then upsample and apply a variety of techniques to increase the overall quality of effect,” a Bungie rep said, adding that D2 runs at the PC equivalent of medium settings. That explains why the Xbox One X build, which runs at a native 4K and with higher-res assets, looks so much better than Stadia.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/18/...s-chrome-pixel
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2019, 03:59 PM   #23
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
The xbx runs destiny 2 at higher settings and a higher resolution, at least according to the verge.

That might be. I'll take another look tonight. I was probably being generous since I was expecting a **** load of compression artifacts in the streamed image and wasn't seeing any of that.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Nov 21, 2019, 06:27 PM   #24
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post

ouch.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Nov 21, 2019, 07:52 PM   #25
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
It's sad how much misinformation and fud there is out there. The Science Vs. Podcast just did a 5G episode, it's a great listen:

https://gimletmedia.com/shows/scienc...the-revolution
Verizon went down in Charlotte this week, and the loonies came out crying. I think my favorite was a guy saying, "5G was designed for mind control! Don't be puppets, resist this aggressive push by big companies to take over our minds!"
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote