Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 20, 2021, 04:52 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
RGB mofo, do you have it!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Mom left her dad when she was like 4-5. When I asked what was up she just told me she doesn't know and that he was still alive 2-3 years ago.

Her childhood was fine and she obviously loves her current family, so there's that. But when she was a kid her mom worked endless cleaning shifts to take care of her + her two bros, and she helped her mom do cleaning work when she needed a hand.

So yeah, wasn't an entirely easy childhood, but from what I can tell, it's far from being the worst in Hong Kong.
Chuck I got advice for you.

Don’t be gay. Be a man!
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2021, 01:47 AM   #92
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Chuck I got advice for you.

Don’t be gay. Be a man!
Haha I know man, was just answering the question. Go to understand these basic things about the girlfriend anyhow.

Speaking of which, it's funny. I tried Evileh's methods of being a sexual man and I made the girlfriend giggle and laugh like a little girl. And now she is being more affectionate and willing to please me. Go figure.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote