Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 25, 2021, 06:13 PM   #1231
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Watching Chuck again, good show and nostalgic. Might start watching Dexter again soon.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2021, 09:39 PM   #1232
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Watching Chuck again, good show and nostalgic. Might start watching Dexter again soon.
I miss shows like Chuck. I have fond memories of binge watching that every night in bed when I still lived at home and life didn't suck.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2021, 10:52 PM   #1233
Renocide
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I didn't want to say anything since I though Picard kinda sucked....
Was there something in particular you didn't like?

I'm no hardcore fan of Star Trek that's for sure and a buddy of mine who is says he hates all the Next Generation movies that I thought were good. Maybe I don't know what makes a good Star Trek movie/show.

He never could really tell me what he didn't like about the movies but that it "Didn't have the right feel of a true Star Trek film." Whatever that means.........

Patrick Stewart is really showing his age though. I remember one scene where someone ran up to hugged him and he just sorta got squashed by it. Like he didn't have the strength to hug back. It was awkward.
Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad