Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Software
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Software Anything software that is not operating system related goes here. Talk about the latest applications or discuss betas of upcoming products.

Old May 30, 2009, 11:15 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Default Looking for a good Voice-Scrambler

Hi there peeps,

i'm currently searching for a good voice-scrambler. Something in the way of morphvox pro or scrambly.

Well, what do i need it for? Just for a lil roleplaying-game. It shouldn't be too pricey, maybe free oder shareware or lowpriced.

Dunno if anyone here uses something like that, i'd apprecciate some input.

Should run under vista on a rig similar to mine.

Thanks in advance.

- Silent -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 03:51 PM   #2
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Gearing up for your next stalking job?

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

*sigh* No, it's for a roleplaying-game. My wife needs to "play" a male role there. A male vampire with her voice would be.....well...strange to say at least.

Role-Playing as Baldur's Gate not as "I'm the baby doll and you're a bad boy".......just to clarify...

Some _helpful_ comments would be nice.

Come on, guys, it's not that hard, isn't it?

No stalking or other "funny" stuff involved, i promise.......

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 31, 2009, 11:25 AM   #4
vitocorleone
Radeon Arctic Islands

vitocorleone is still being judged by the masses

best I could do: http://www.kvraudio.com/get.php?mode...st=f&q=vocoder

note that most of these require host software to run and are not standalone (plus some are $500+)
Old May 31, 2009, 02:25 PM   #5
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Well, thanks, but that's a bit over the top. I'll do some more research. To be honest i wasn't aware that this would be so complicated.

Old May 31, 2009, 03:17 PM   #6
vitocorleone
Radeon Arctic Islands

vitocorleone is still being judged by the masses

not sure if this'll do real time, but try http://www.wavosaur.com/download.php and a free vst vocoder like http://vvocoder.sourceforge.net/
Old Jun 1, 2009, 04:10 AM   #7
Hardwood
Radeon Evergreen

Hardwood is still being judged by the masses

The ASUS Xonar's Audio Centre has a feature for this. Of course it doesn't currently work here, but it did with earlier drivers. :/
<---Computer #1 in System Specs Button

Computer #2) MSI A88X-G45, AMD A10-7850K, IGP, AMD 2x4GB 2133 Ram (R938G2130U1K), Antec 750w True, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB WD Black, Win 10pro x64
Computer#3) GA-MA790FX, AMD 955, Thermaltake 550w, ASUS HD5870, Win10pro x86
Hardwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2009, 06:29 AM   #8
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

It's really funny, i searched the whole weekend and found scramby the best fitting soft. There's a demo you can download. Now comes the funny part, the demo is like 2 seconds...i dunno if i should laugh or just strangle the people who came up with this kind of genius. I mean, seriously...come on...what the f***. So we should buy software, right. Ok. But this kind of "demo" is just p*ssing customers of.

I'll take a deeper look into your suggestions, vito, thanks a lot.

By now it seems that either the soft available is totally over the top or it's not what we're looking for, it's kinda frustrating. I won't give up.

Thanks alot for the input.

Edit:

maybe this screen shows what i'm looking for : http://de.brothersoft.com/screenshot-137174.html Under FX you see female -> male, male -> female. But the programm on the screen is just for editing an existing file, while i need it on the fly, realtime.

Last edited by Silent-Runner : Jun 1, 2009 at 06:40 AM.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 01:15 PM   #9
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Update:

We tried all of the above mentioned and ended up with MorphVox Pro (Demo). Seems quite good so far, just 5 Days to try out, but better than nothing. Lots of options but easy to use.

Well, we'll see. Thanks again for your suggestions.

Old Jun 3, 2009, 09:02 AM   #10
Tizen
Custom User Title

Tizen is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
*sigh* No, it's for a roleplaying-game. My wife needs to "play" a male role there. A male vampire with her voice would be.....well...strange to say at least.

Role-Playing as Baldur's Gate not as "I'm the baby doll and you're a bad boy".......just to clarify...

Some _helpful_ comments would be nice.

Come on, guys, it's not that hard, isn't it?

No stalking or other "funny" stuff involved, i promise.......

More please
Old Jun 4, 2009, 02:36 AM   #11
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

What a bizzare thing to be so hard to find. Especially when the basics of it are so simple.(Pitch and Timbre adjustment)

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi XtremeMusic(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2009, 11:27 AM   #12
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Yaeh, i was kinda baffled to see how hard to find this was. Sure there are some softwarebundles which could do this, but at prices only millionaires could pay. Strange indeed.

@Tisti: You want more? Ah i see, you mean the baby-doll-stuff. Tstststs, go and wash your mouth....and ears..and everything else, also your private parts. And some ave maria would be appropriate, i think. :P

Old Jun 4, 2009, 08:28 PM   #13
the_mup
Did I microstutter?

the_mup is still being judged by the masses

Powercolor 290x LCS
PC Power and Cooling 860w
Muskin SSD
ASUS 24" HDMI Widescreen
Custom Watercooled
Windows 8.1 x64