Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 25, 2006, 07:10 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Default Whats a good site to upload pics to and that allows hotlinking?

Used to really like imageshack . But half the time now , when you go upload, it just does nothing and then it times out... Imagehosting does the same thing . I would be most greatful , if you could give me some sites that i can do free picture uploading that allows hotlinking ie for this forum.

p.s won't be able to reply till when i wake up tis late im knackered , hope everyone had a good day

Oh and sorry for any bad spelling or if it doesn't make sense , can't keep my eyes open

Last edited by Pirate Neilsouth : Dec 25, 2006 at 07:13 PM.
Pirate Neilsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2006, 07:17 PM   #2
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i use photobucket now, it requires you to have a free account, but you can uplaod up to 20 images at a time. it can even resize them for you.

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2006, 11:24 PM   #3
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

tinypic.com
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 25, 2006, 11:29 PM   #4
candle_86
Banned

candle_86 is still being judged by the masses

photobucket, its what i use
candle_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2006, 04:24 AM   #5
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Cheers guys

- Awsome , works great

Last edited by Pirate Neilsouth : Dec 26, 2006 at 04:33 AM.
Pirate Neilsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2006, 07:34 AM   #6
Soulkrusha
Radeon Arctic Islands

Soulkrusha is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sittal View Post
i use photobucket now, it requires you to have a free account, but you can uplaod up to 20 images at a time. it can even resize them for you.
Soulkrusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2006, 08:25 AM   #7
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Never had any issues with IMAGESHACK before, but ive now changed to my ISP seeing that they allow me to have webspace that gives 100mb.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2006, 10:35 AM   #8
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

photobucket.com
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote