Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old Jul 26, 2004, 09:18 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sojourner

Sojourner is still being judged by the masses

Default AIW DVD Software Install

I try to install the AIW DVD software and it asks for my ATI CD. I pop the CD in the drive and it says that its not a valid CD. I know that this CD has the DVD/MMC player on it and it is the original CD I got with the video card. Can anyone offer me a way around this?
Ben
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2004, 11:58 AM   #2
Agustus
Rage3D Veteran

Agustus is still being judged by the masses

If you are using a pre MMC 8.0 install disc then I am unaware of any way to get around it.

If you are using a MMC 8.x install disc, navigate to:

D:\install\DVDDcdr and then run the setup program

Then go to

D:\install\MmcDvd8 and start the setup program

That should do it,….I think
Agustus is offline   Reply With Quote