Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 3, 2020, 03:03 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I had some sweet and sour, Bat, I mean Cat no I mean chicken on Friday.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 03:05 PM   #242
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I had some sweet and sour, Bat, I mean Cat no I mean chicken on Friday.
All 3 for me please

Some people are in a panic over this....I need Chinese food...it's killing me lol.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 07:45 PM   #243
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I wanted to take my daughters out for Chinese food and they wouldn't because of this thing.

Get a grip world!
The Internet Outrage Machine is having WAAAAYYYYY to much fun right about now
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 3, 2020, 08:44 PM   #244
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
All 3 for me please

Some people are in a panic over this....I need Chinese food...it's killing me lol.
lunch was firecracker shrimp & orange chicken at panda express

and I don't think I have ever seen any Asians ever working there
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 08:56 PM   #245
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Coronavirus Death Toll Rises to 425; Total Cases Tops 20,400
ok now it's bad it's on the weather channel

https://weather.com/health/cold-flu/...ldwide-updates

partly cloudy with a chance of Coronavirus
Old Feb 3, 2020, 09:25 PM   #246
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

i keep getting plague inc in recommended vids on youtube. its starting to look like a cool game.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 09:58 PM   #247
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

How is the firecracker shrimp? I’ve only had the honey shrimp with walnuts from there.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 10:06 PM   #248
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
How is the firecracker shrimp? I’ve only had the honey shrimp with walnuts from there.
good

just a little hot but not too much it was the second time I had it
Old Feb 3, 2020, 10:19 PM   #249
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
good

just a little hot but not too much it was the second time I had it
Was wondering about the heat. Thanks dude. Will give it a shot next time.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:11 AM   #250
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
i keep getting plague inc in recommended vids on youtube. its starting to look like a cool game.
I got it when it was first released. I should be concerned about how much fun it was
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:13 AM   #251
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:

The shrimp sounds great, pass on the chicken though. We have a little hole in the wall joint called 8&8 near me - probably 100 health violations but the best food and family who owns it. Barely speak a word of english, but just nice and super helpful.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:27 AM   #252
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

One of my Chinese suppliers told me yesterday they can't ship anything to me till end of February because their Chinese New Year holiday has been extended to Feb 10th, and the factory won't be opening till a week or so after that.

So this kind of sucks for my business
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:30 AM   #253
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
One of my Chinese suppliers told me yesterday they can't ship anything to me till end of February because their Chinese New Year holiday has been extended to Feb 10th, and the factory won't be opening till a week or so after that.

That's lousy - no alternate suppliers that won't soak you for $$?
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:33 AM   #254
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
That's lousy - no alternate suppliers that won't soak you for $$?
There are "alternates" but the design is different so I'd have to change a lot more hardware in my guitar pickups, also more expensive.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 10:44 AM   #255
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/202..._138754525.htm

Wuhan to convert gymnasium, exhibition center into temporary hospitals

Quote:
The Hongshan Gymnasium, Wuhan International Conference and Exhibition Center and a cultural building complex dubbed "Wuhan Livingroom" will be turned into hospitals with a total of 3,400 beds.

Oh wait sorry, that's the 1918 Spanish flu.

https://twitter.com/ISCResearch/stat...05379663335425

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:00 AM   #256
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

I bought a chair from Amazon and it had a bad caster so I emailed the chair company and they said the same thing. Oh, the company is in China.

Old Feb 4, 2020, 12:04 PM   #257
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
There are "alternates" but the design is different so I'd have to change a lot more hardware in my guitar pickups, also more expensive.
Gotcha - hope you get back up to speed quickly.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 12:39 PM   #258
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Uber suspends hundreds of accounts after coronavirus patient takes rides in Mexico
Quote:
A Chinese man who tested positive for the coronavirus had used Uber on a recent trip to Mexico, prompting the company to suspend hundreds of other riders’ accounts to contain the spread of the epidemic.

The man flew Jan. 20 from Los Angeles to Mexico City, where he took Uber rides on at least two occasions, BBC reported.

He then began suffering symptoms on the evening of Jan. 21 and the next day took an Uber back to the airport, the report said. The man flew back to the US, where he was diagnosed with the coronavirus.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/uber-s...des-in-mexico/
Old Feb 4, 2020, 05:16 PM   #259
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0828s71

Wuhan coronavirus: ‘My uncle died, my father is critically ill’

interview.

Old Feb 4, 2020, 06:14 PM   #260
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If you're coming from China, mandatory quarantine for two weeks min. People that like ****ing retard are going to spread this **** everywhere. Thanks again China. Nice of you to finally ban the sale of bats and other live animals along side raw meat. It's like a 1st and 3rd world country at the same time.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:02 PM   #261
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
It's like a 1st and 3rd world country at the same time.

That's definitely what their economy looks like, though. Rural parts can be as third world as almost anywhere - primarily subsistence agriculture with minimal access to utilities and such.... then you get major cities with incredibly wealth and access to amenities and, dare I say, capitalistic excess.

Not so surprised about the temporary hospitals - I don't think the capability to properly test everyone with symptoms exists, so they've gotta treat every case of the flu as a quarantine risk. These setups look about the same as impromptu field hospitals and evacuation shelters elsewhere. Hopefully temporary is the priority and that they don't have to be used for a long term because there's better accommodations for the sick, better testing for the virus, or just fewer incoming patients.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2020, 07:20 AM   #262
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths

Quote:
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan coronavirus

Old Feb 5, 2020, 09:37 AM   #263
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

The first doctor to try and report the outbreak was going to be tossed in jail for creating public unrest but he had quarantined himself due to being so sick. So the Chinese police went after his family. Nice.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2020, 10:32 AM   #264
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
If I'm reading that article correctly, that was back where there were 269 confirmed recovered from the virus. Now it's like what, 1000 recovered (officially)? So how many REALLY have died? If it was almost 25k then...

EDIT: Worth a note that in the article it states the chinese governement are reporting more recovered than actually have and obviously far less dead than really died. This would make the actual mortality rate of this virus astronomically high.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Feb 5, 2020 at 10:40 AM.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2020, 10:34 AM   #265
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
The first doctor to try and report the outbreak was going to be tossed in jail for creating public unrest but he had quarantined himself due to being so sick. So the Chinese police went after his family. Nice.
Something needs to be done about China.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2020, 10:57 AM   #266
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Something needs to be done about China.
Like what? What can anybody do to the second largest economy in the world?

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
Old Feb 5, 2020, 11:12 AM   #267
xCLAVEx
Not gone

"Official" number counter (not sure if posted before).

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

Old Feb 5, 2020, 11:29 AM   #268
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
If you're coming from China, mandatory quarantine for two weeks min.
I go a step further. If you've visited China within the last 2 weeks - mandatory quarantine.

We've gone too long without doing that. There was some dipshit lady who had the coronavirus eating and shopping right across the street from my gym.

People = stupid so into quarantine you dipshits go.

Alpha

Omega

Old Feb 5, 2020, 12:34 PM   #269
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Like what? What can anybody do to the second largest economy in the world?
I don't disagree. It's a big challenge. But all my thoughts get into the political topics so let's just say that leaving China unaddressed gives us stuff like this. Disinformation on a topic that could have serious global health impacts.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2020, 01:09 PM   #270
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I don't disagree. It's a big challenge. But all my thoughts get into the political topics so let's just say that leaving China unaddressed gives us stuff like this. Disinformation on a topic that could have serious global health impacts.
well all the big tech companies need to get the hell out of china .

as this is going to keep happening again and again in china

can't have people needing to fly in and out of plague central daily to keep the world tech running

if they are going to act like this they need to be much more isolated