Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Aug 12, 2019, 12:24 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Default 19.8.1

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...mail&utm_term=

Quote:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.1 Highlights
Support For
Microsoft® PlayReady®3.0

Supported on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.

Fixed Issues

Some system configurations may experience color corruption after install of Radeon Software when running Windows® 10 May 2019 update. Issue is resolved in the latest Windows® Update 18362.267 (KB4505903)

Radeon Chill settings may not sync with game profile settings when changed in-game through Radeon Overlay

Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience a black screen or flickering when applying auto overclocking memory with games or applications running in fullscreen

Radeon AntiLag may slightly impact performance in select games

Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows®7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.

Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows®7 system configurations.

Known Issues

Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.

Radeon Performance Metrics may report incorrect VRAM utilization.
AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.

Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.

Enabling Enhanced Sync may cause game, application or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2019, 12:31 AM   #2
Falck
Radeon R420

Falck is still being judged by the masses

Has been updated on the 20.! Still 19.8.1 though.
Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2019, 01:12 PM   #3
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck View Post
Has been updated on the 20.! Still 19.8.1 though.
Having bought the Sapphire 5700XT Pulse I had to install the latest drivers which I did with a bit of trepidation TBH. Did a clean install and everything went fine and didn't bother with Relive as I never use it. At stock in Wattman it's great and the fan curve is greyed out which I hope means it's not affected anything.

Having tested it what I have got is a very quiet card when under load with the following peak measurements;

GPU - 2001 Mhz
Memory - 875 Mhz
Temp - 67c
Fan - 1625
Junction - 88c
Power - 199w

I'll reserve my judgement on the drivers until I start to tweak them but my initial impression is they are very good. So ATM I will hold my hand up and say they are much better on the 5700XT than they were on Vega. Let's see how they evolve.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad