Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Aug 16, 2020, 12:23 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithurge View Post
I loved that you could pick up items from the ground from horseback right at the start of the game. Something other games normally have as a skill you have to buy.
like horizon zero dawn

Quote:
If conversation with people that we disagree with becomes impossible, what is the way that we solve conflict?... It's violence. — Bari Weiss, journalist
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 12:58 PM   #242
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Co-op mode!!!

https://www.ign.com/articles/ghost-o...g-in-fall-2020

Lazy, get your sh*t together. We're hunting some Oni!

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 02:48 PM   #243
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Co-op mode!!!

You beat me to it! I just read that and got seriously aroused!

Looks like we have some Yoki to kill!

EDIT: I can't stop smiling, this is going to be amazing
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 17, 2020, 02:55 PM   #244
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Seriously. The two person mode sounds AMAZING!!! Can't wait for it to be released.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Aug 17, 2020, 03:02 PM   #245
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Seriously. The two person mode sounds AMAZING!!! Can't wait for it to be released.
For sure. Given what I saw in the game I'm sure it's going to satisfy lol. I never bought a game by Sucker Punch before, so I'm really glad I started with this one. We need more dev teams turning out quality content like this
Old Aug 17, 2020, 07:33 PM   #246
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Co-op mode!!!

WTF !!!!!
This is a total surprise!!

SuckerPunch just jumped way up on my list of developers to support in the long run. Loved the single player and already felt that it was some of the best $59.99 I've spent on a game in a while. And now this! I know you guys don't really like me that much, but someone needs to add me to their group. I am super psyched to try this out!!
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2020, 08:10 PM   #247
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
WTF !!!!!

SuckerPunch just jumped way up on my list of developers to support in the long run. Loved the single player and already felt that it was some of the best $59.99 I've spent on a game in a while. And now this! I know you guys don't really like me that much, but someone needs to add me to their group. I am super psyched to try this out!!
Where did that come from? I hope it's nothing I said because if it is I apologize! I like you just fine, and enjoy seeing you around the boards.

gtfo with that crap I don't have a group though - My daughter, Cyko and Shrike are the only ones on my friends list
Old Aug 17, 2020, 08:21 PM   #248
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
WTF !!!!!

WTF? GTFO here. I like you just fine...and I mean c'mon, if I've got Lazy on my friends list how high do you really think the bar is?

J/k homie

Send me a PM with your PSN ID and I'll add you to the friends list.

Alpha

Omega

Old Aug 17, 2020, 09:06 PM   #249
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
WTF? GTFO here. I like you just fine...and I mean c'mon, if I've got Lazy on my friends list how high do you really think the bar is?

J/k homie

Send me a PM with your PSN ID and I'll add you to the friends list.
You cut me bro

Should have added the same - pm me your ID
Old Aug 17, 2020, 09:16 PM   #250
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
You cut me bro

Should have added the same - pm me your ID
You cut me... cut me deep...

Hope you add us SD. Would be fun to group up and slay some baddies together.

Alpha

Omega

Old Aug 17, 2020, 10:37 PM   #251
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

****. Tell me how it is and maybe I can rebuy the game.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2020, 08:02 PM   #252
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I'd just like to say that it's BS when you are fighting for 10 minutes, wind up dying, and then they put you in the same position with no resolve, no arrows, but the same enemies you had at the beginning. Restarting the whole fight is one thing, restarting 10x worse than you started is bull.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2020, 03:33 AM   #253
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
I'd just like to say that it's BS when you are fighting for 10 minutes, wind up dying, and then they put you in the same position with no resolve, no arrows, but the same enemies you had at the beginning. Restarting the whole fight is one thing, restarting 10x worse than you started is bull.
never had a problem with that I also almost never died through the game. If everything else fails, you still can run away, i guess?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2020, 06:27 AM   #254
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
never had a problem with that I also almost never died through the game. If everything else fails, you still can run away, i guess?
I had some of the best hit and run type battles, especially around the larger locations. Hit>run>hide>silent kill>rinse lather repeat. Loved it, kept each battle fresh and new.
Old Aug 27, 2020, 06:58 AM   #255
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I had some of the best hit and run type battles, especially around the larger locations. Hit>run>hide>silent kill>rinse lather repeat. Loved it, kept each battle fresh and new.
Yeah, some fun battles with the larger camps, although you could spank most of the guards from far away with the longbow, sneak in an assassinate the hell outta the rest, especially with the combo-assassinate-talent. I also love to kill guards through shoji-doors and tents. If however you f*cked up and the alarm goes off, well, then running IS the best option.

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Old Aug 27, 2020, 09:20 AM   #256
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Yeah, some fun battles with the larger camps, although you could spank most of the guards from far away with the longbow, sneak in an assassinate the hell outta the rest, especially with the combo-assassinate-talent. I also love to kill guards through shoji-doors and tents. If however you f*cked up and the alarm goes off, well, then running IS the best option.
I used that running option a lot I loved how suckerpunch makes you such a living terror (literally lol) but you can still get into trouble so easily. And they give you so many ways to just bring the pain to the enemies. I couldn't stop laughing the first time one of the big tank guys fell down in terror and ran away
Old Aug 27, 2020, 10:32 AM   #257
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

For me the best was a dude running away and I shot him in the knee and got an achievement. Btw you have to a special kind of shitty to not be able to pass in this game.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2020, 11:36 PM   #258
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
That’s the best time to hit them with black powder bombs. They bunch up a lot once they start to chase. If some do catch up to you drop a smoke bomb and stealth kill em. The ghost weapons really are overpowered. You can end big mobs pretty quickly with them. My only problem ever was the damn archers. I don’t care how big the mob is I run right through to kill the pesky archers. Be sure and tag a couple with a sticky bomb on the way past email though. I loved the combat in the game. So many different ways to cause mayhem
Old Aug 28, 2020, 02:23 AM   #259
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

The archers are a pita, but once you get the arrow-deflect-talent it get's a lot more bearable. I still tend to kill them first.

Old Aug 28, 2020, 07:31 PM   #260
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
The archers are a pita, but once you get the arrow-deflect-talent it get's a lot more bearable. I still tend to kill them first.
The further you go, the more annoying they get. They can notch and fire at a much higher rate and they load fire and poison a lot. So, they just need to die. And, I mean like right away!! It almost humorous to watch a whole mob of enemies chasing me as I dodge roll at every archer to kill them. Enemies in the game are typically pretty polite as they almost never attack all at the same time.