Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Ocean Marketing is rude to customer, gets banned from PAX

Penny Arcade - Just Wow.

Talk about entitled, this guy gives the 1% a good rep.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:55 AM   #2
Redshirt_X
Radeon Arctic Islands

Redshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRedshirt_X can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yeah, the title pretty much sums it up. Just...wow.

1. "OMG IT'S COMING!!!"
2. "OMG IT'S HERE!!!!!"
3. "....wait a minute. This isn't the Second Coming! This sucks!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
I like them tall and petite.
Redshirt_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:07 AM   #3
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Whoever this company is, they clearly took a course in customer experience
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:10 AM   #4
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Just wow...
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Somebody shouldn't be allowed outgoing email from Ocean. This must be why big companies create form responses.
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:30 AM   #6
Terramage
Radeon Sea Islands

Terramage is still being judged by the masses

I bet he woke up the next morning hungover, tried to check the new PA comic, and **** himself.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:36 AM   #7
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
After emailing my contact at N-Control, I got a phone call from Paul, who turned out to be the person sending these emails. We spoke for around fifteen minutes or so, and he assured me that despite the negative press, he’s been contacted by several companies, who have asked him to represent them. Paul also expressed confidence that this would simply blow over in a week or two.

He also told me that he’s received a lot of emails from customers, who were similarly upset about not receiving their product before Christmas. Apparently the only thing special about Dave was that he caught him at a bad time, and got under his skin. Of course, that still doesn’t excuse the way he treated a paying customer. Even if customer service isn’t your primary job (which is apparently the case, according to Paul), you still should treat the people trying to give you money with respect.

When I brought up the posts on Reddit that discussed the emails, and the backlash that was visible there, he more or less shrugged it off. He seemed annoyed by the amount of friend requests he’d received on Facebook, since someone managed to find him. He credited that to the fact that his information was posted at the bottom of the Penny Arcade piece, and said that he’d be talking to his lawyers about that later today. What’s more, he said that his job isn’t really to deal with individual customers like Dave, but rather to strike deals with companies like GameStop and BestBuy. Those companies are buying his wares, so he “doesn’t care about anyone else.” Why? Because as long as his products are on store shelves, people will buy them.

In the end, he conceded that it would be a good idea to send Dave an apology, and even hook him up with a couple of free Avengers as a gesture of good faith. After all, the guy just wanted his Avenger, and got some nasty emails for his trouble. While that’s good news for Dave, something tells me that he still won’t be getting a booth at PAX, or winning back the hearts of everyone who read the original emails.
http://gamerfront.net/2011/12/ocean-...w-emails/15199
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:46 AM   #8
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:55 AM   #9
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Safe to say, "they done goofed".
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:58 AM   #10
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

His contract info is at the bottom of the page. Have at it boys.

I don't know how people get so far in life being a total dickhead.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Last edited by CHIPS : Dec 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM.
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:01 PM   #11
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

They just nerfed their twitter feed, @OceanMarketing. Now it's @OceanMarketting, no followers, no tweets.

Numpties.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:03 PM   #12
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIPS View Post
His contract info is at the bottom of the page. Have at it boys.

I don't know how people get so far in life being a total dickhead.
He has mafia contacts thats how, he is a bad ass.
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:12 PM   #13
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I personally won't buy anything online from some no-name company. Too shabby in the first place. I rather buy from Amazon.

I never heard of Ocean Marketing before today.

Quote:
come on Bud you run a show that’s all you do and lease a center in Cities you have no pull in its all about who you know not what you do. I’ll see space where ever I want , with who I want when I want and where I want so many ways around you and so many connections in this industry its silly.
Whoa...

Found his pic. Chop away. ^^

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa

Last edited by CHIPS : Dec 27, 2011 at 12:50 PM.
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:14 PM   #14
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:26 PM   #15
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Just wow...
x2
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:54 PM   #16
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Classy.

My head hurts from reading his e-mails.

Well I am at least glad he wont be able to sell his product at PAX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 01:48 PM   #17
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It's too bad people who play consoles consist of the dregs of humanity (which means there won't be any chance of a successful boycott).
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 01:54 PM   #18
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorXtar View Post
It's too bad people who play consoles consist of the dregs of humanity (which means there won't be any chance of a successful boycott).
Jamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:10 PM   #19
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Not saying owning a console makes you a lowlife. But the percentage of dregs to decent folk among console owners is understandably higher based simply on the cost of having a compudar that can play games.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:12 PM   #20
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Wow. A marketing firm that ran their product into the ground before it was even available.

A+ work there boys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
VW_Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:19 PM   #21
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

wow what a giant douche.
Apparently the company making the controllers hired him via a PR firm.

They need to fire that Firm asap and get new PR frim if they want to look good.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:40 PM   #22
HiThere
salty cracker

HiThere is still being judged by the masses

wtf is wrong with people...if you're tired or upset by customers asking the same question over and over, and you supposedly enjoy a position of some authority at an "up and coming" company that doesn't provide you with a canned response, then f***ing write one, and use the copy/paste features available to you...instead, this waste of skin spends his supposedly valuable time allocated to dealing with "big fish" marketing to come up with veiled insults and write individualized, vague, and misleading responses to direct questions...The man doesn't even have the good sense to degrade their customer service image with a form letter.

I question the hiring practices of a company that employs such detritus. I would fire the man on the spot, out of principle for the use of his employer's time to damage customer and industry relationships on a per-individual basis.

Sometimes, I think such people would benefit from regular beatings for unsatisfactory work and insipid management of their time.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:44 PM   #23
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
I personally won't buy anything online from some no-name company. Too shabby in the first place. I rather buy from Amazon.

Whoa...

Found his pic. Chop away. ^^

This guy looks like he has connections to the industry fo sho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 02:58 PM   #24
Talon_262
Lurker Supreme

Talon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
wow what a giant douche.
Apparently the company making the controllers hired him via a PR firm.

They need to fire that Firm asap and get new PR frim if they want to look good.
Agreed...what a f**king douchebag.
Talon_262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 03:13 PM   #25
MaxSt
Radeon Arctic Islands

MaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete strangerMaxSt once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
The word Marketing makes it kinda ironic.
MaxSt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 04:02 PM   #26
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

kepler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 04:08 PM   #27
Talon_262
Lurker Supreme

Talon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete strangerTalon_262 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfowler View Post
Is that a wine cooler in his hand?
Talon_262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2011, 04:14 PM   #28
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

no, it's a can coozie and a bottle of michelob. that's how the 1% roll, yo
Old Dec 27, 2011, 04:18 PM   #29
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

kepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkepler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

http://paulchristoforo.wordpress.com/

Quote:
I believe in the power of great relationships, founded on honor, accountability and being responsible – and we value being there for people and their business — when it matters most

1. Our clients’ interests come first. Our experience demonstrates that if we serve our clients with excellence, our success follows.

2. Integrity and honesty are at the core of our business values. We expect our leaders and people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for Ocean Marketing and in their personal lives.

http://www.seop.com/values-principles/
Old Dec 27, 2011, 04:23 PM   #30
kepler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Following the recent event's over Paul at Ocean Marketing being a customer service nightmare, I decided to look into him a bit more. I am not a big gamer, but this was a a great read and killed some time. I checked out his official website and headed to the blog. I was shocked to see many of his grammar and spelling errors weren't present. But that's what MS Word is for. I started looking a bit deeper and found that he lifted every single blog post http://oceanmarketinginc.com/blog/?p=457 posted May 30, 2011 taken from

http://www.searchengineoptimizationj...-social-media/ May 13, 2011

This one stolen from Forbes magazine: http://oceanmarketinginc.com/blog/?p=461

http://www.forbes.com/sites/lisaarth...-1000-percent/

Basically all of them were stolen. Then there is the SERVICES tab:

http://oceanmarketinginc.com/services.php Everything was stolen here from http://www.virtualsocialmedia.com/so...tion-services/

Even the ABOUT US section was lifted. Here is Ocean Marketing's version: http://oceanmarketinginc.com/Aboutus.php

taken from http://www.seop.com/about-seop/

then the 4th - 6th paragraphs were taken from the last paragraph here: http://www.seop.com/integrity/ Some integrity huh?

I can go on too. I also checked with the wayback machine to see who had first and it wasn't Ocean Marketing. Not really the company i'd want to be giving my money too.

UPDATE 1: And yes, before anyone corrects me, i know i misspelled PLAGIARIZED...grammar nazis please be kind.

UPDATE 2: Unless he did night classes for Microsoft Certifications, these are not real. It is possible, but need help on this. Not sure why a guy who has always done marketing and sales would be be MS Certified Systems Engineer then go back into marketing. He also doesn't list it for education anywhere like linkedIn. Does anyone have a way to look this up besides asking him for his Transcript ID and Access code?

UPDATE 3: OMG, his domain is registered through GoDaddy.

UPDATE 4: Just got off phone with Paul. Figured I'd call Paul for his Transcript ID and Access Code to verify his MS Certs and get a statement, see if he's on suicide watch yet. To my surprise, he answered his phone. Seemed pleasant. He was unsure what I was talking about when I asked for his Transcript ID and access code for the MS Cert program. I confronted him on the plagiarized site and he hung up. I also planned on asking him his education level and if he graduated Newbury College but was unable to.

UPDATE 5: While looking into Paul, found out he worked with someone in Boston while at a real estate firm. He is now married or engaged. Wasn't going to post anything about her, but just found out she runs the day-to-day at Ocean Marketing. Here is her LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/holly-ellard/20/80b/b04 . Turns out they met while employed at her dad's real estate company. http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2669298_n.jpg This one should be a new meme http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3473680_n.jpg
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...any=true#gid=0 haha