Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:35 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Psycrovv

Psycrovv is still being judged by the masses

Default Eyefinity

Hi

I have a problem with my eyefinity in dragon age.
When i enter any talk sceene in eyefinity mode then i get a black screen and i cant see the animations but i can hear the voices and press the numbers on my keybord. I guess thats a bug.

But how can i solve it ?

I also have a problem when i switch my catalyst profiles to any saved screen profiles that i created, then my mouse pointer becomes invisibel on one of the screens until i reboot in the saved screen mode, then it becomes visibel again until i swicth profile..
Psycrovv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:48 PM   #2
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Have you tried the new 10.2 drivers + application profiles? Released today... fair number of links in the Catalyst Drivers support forum
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18, 2010, 10:17 AM   #3
Psycrovv

Psycrovv is still being judged by the masses

Default Eyefinity

I noticed that. I will try it out and call back if trouble comes along
Psycrovv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad