Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Apr 1, 2020, 01:58 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I started a new character because of you Yellowbeard What a difference after learning all the game's quirks and mechanics. One death in the entire first area and that was clearly me being greedy.

Katanas are boring.
Odachi is OP.

Spears though.. spears gonna get me killed learning them.
A hahahahaha get some! Yeah, I've gotten a lot more comfortable with just using Yokai abilities whenever since the beginning. Between that and the Kurisagama's ridiculous high stance I was able to keep the first boss tilted for a good portion of the fight. It just does so much Ki damage for so little ki used on your part.

Yeah, Odachi is pretty strong, it just shows a little weakness in not being able to completely annihilate bosses Ki like some weapons. Unless for some reason I just haven't been able to find the magical combo. (Also, low stance is fun as hell, the backflip on triangle is nice and the up x pole vault combo is hilarious if you hit an enemy right. You go up and over, all the while the Odachi just does damage ticks on it's entire flight path.) Katana is fun, but that's mostly against humans cause you can use all the parry skills and clown on guys. Fighting Yokai is pretty much just abuse the kick cause, good lord, the amount of Ki damage it does is kinda nuts.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2020, 02:30 PM   #242
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Enenra got the spear, right where it hurts

Nailed every single burst counter this time. Felt good

I think I'm going tanky spear this time. See what kind of havoc I can wreak
Old Apr 2, 2020, 04:20 PM   #243
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Heh, interesting tidbit if you didn't see it. When I was going back through a couple of missions to unlock one the last duels you can apparently level sync missions you've gone through before. Squishing your stats and allowing the mission to drop items up to the highest level you've cleared in the current difficulty level. In my case, level 149 items. I was still tanky as all get out and some higher level stuff dropped. Still need the dual swords sub missions. Think I'm gonna go look up what the hidden trophies are and trophy hunt synced missions with dual swords to putz for a little bit.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 2, 2020, 09:02 PM   #244
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I saw that level sync and tried it a bit - I'm getting lots of lvl 160 drops, but painfully few + anything drops. Enough to soul match a bit here and there.

I'll tell you one thing - I feel like I'm back in WoTN in the first game, naked with no defense and no Ki. I almost feel like I'm going to be forced to respec for heavier, tougher armor, but I really believe it's a balance issue that might get patched. I can go toe to toe with a tengu and take a number of hits, but an odachi warrior one shotted me.

I'm using the Diehard armor which has great specs/perks for a medium set, but I want the Moon Prayer set and can only pick revenants for it, or farm that one mission which will not give me the bloody text.

Also - that blacksmith can just piss right off. 40 Divine fragments, and all I needed was a set of greaves. 4 attempts at 86% chance of divine gear and I got all whites. That's just BS and really needs to be fixed.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 11:49 AM   #245
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Finally downed, Yatsu-no-kami I've spent close to 10hrs refusing to spec my build.
Sodding thing glitches grabs, regens health, it's designed for tanks not dex builds...I've honestly had this thing down to 1% more times than i can count.

Then the dojo gives me a lesson on shurikens! to add salt to the wound, i'm already carrying 10 & 8 kuni as my basic build....
BEWARE!.. the lemon wheels
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 11:59 AM   #246
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium121 View Post
Finally downed, Yatsu-no-kami I've spent close to 10hrs refusing to spec my build.
Sodding thing glitches grabs, regens health, it's designed for tanks not dex builds...I've honestly had this thing down to 1% more times than i can count.

Then the dojo gives me a lesson on shurikens! to add salt to the wound, i'm already carrying 10 & 8 kuni as my basic build....
Nice I think he's on my list of most annoying bosses ever. Not the hardest, just the most piss off annoying

On the plus side his soul core gives you the base for one of the best tools in the game...Half way through NG+ and I'm still using it.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 12:15 PM   #247
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Nice I think he's on my list of most annoying bosses ever. Not the hardest, just the most piss off annoying

On the plus side his soul core gives you the base for one of the best tools in the game...Half way through NG+ and I'm still using it.
That was the annoying thing, he's no Orphan of Kos, he's using easy patterns but he's just overly buffed and glitchy to boot, particularly for that section of the game (in theory he's a lvl 20 boss, but the reality is for non-tank builds, he's taking 5 mins to slowly chip damage him down each run).

But in regards to revenants, well i'm consistently demolishing those twice my level (i'd need to check my stats, but i suspect i've likely gone through 50 or more to grab cups and any decent gear drops, just on this boss entrance area).

Edit: Yes i'm being salty on this one, not mention harbouring a grudge against the dev that thought this boss was good idea, at this stage of the game.

Last edited by delirium121 : Apr 3, 2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 02:03 PM   #248
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
That was the annoying thing, he's no Orphan of Kos, he's using easy patterns but he's just overly buffed and glitchy to boot, particularly for that section of the game (in theory he's a lvl 20 boss, but the reality is for non-tank builds, he's taking 5 mins to slowly chip damage him down each run).

But in regards to revenants, well i'm consistently demolishing those twice my level (i'd need to check my stats, but i suspect i've likely gone through 50 or more to grab cups and any decent gear drops, just on this boss entrance area).

Edit: Yes i'm being salty on this one, not mention harbouring a grudge against the dev that thought this boss was good idea, at this stage of the game.
That bold at the top has been my pain for 2-3 major bosses in this game. I'm really hoping it's something that can be easily patched. I think it was quite a while before I ran into the next really glitched out boss though.

My only other major complaint is damage received between major and minor enemies seems really off. When I can take hits from a dangerous mini-boss, but not a common soldier, something isn't right.

Minor gripes - the blacksmith that rotten little tease
Old Apr 4, 2020, 02:52 AM   #249
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Yeah, there's a couple bosses where they are just sponges, tank builds or no. Their health pool is just dumb and fights last too long, especially when one slip up on a grapple is pretty much death. Thankfully it's not the case with every boss.

What helped me for the tough ones is just stacking Ki damage, purity, etc. If you can drain their bar and keep reducing the max they can get back you can keep them off kilter and just kinda go to town. Yokai abilities help, and like Lazy8s said, the Yatsu core is freaking amazing for this. Especially if you get them in a small room and the sucker bounces around 4 times before going away.

Holy smokes. Killed a couple revenants and now I have 4/5 of the Tatenashi set (level 160 Divine) and I have enough Stam/Str where I still have B agility. I feel like the mountain that walked. Can't have the helm too or I'd be C agility and that'd be no bueno. Wish I could find the Accessory that reduced set requirements though, to get an extra sweet sweet 3% damage reduction and a whopping 20% elemental dmg reduction. Just need to find myself a good 160+ Firefly Odachi (the purity one) and I'll be happy. Also so many Kingu and Flying Kato sets. Was hard to find people who had Heavy armor equipped. Through Region 1 main quests in NG+ gonna do the sides and move on to the second Region.

Old Apr 4, 2020, 04:23 AM   #250
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Yellowbeard, I've been farming the Abduction quest in NG+ for that yasakani magatama. I knew it was in the game from spoilers elsewhere so did some reading on it and most players seem to get it within an hour or so, some players right away. It's also a revenant graveyard right now for some cup farming. It's time consuming though. Some of them are pretty tough.

No luck here yet because screw you Lazy8s this game hates me lol.

I've finally got a full Moonprayer set, all 160+2 or better, but that dude still will not drop the smithing text. So Diehard set it is until I can get that magatama for that extra 15% melee damage.

Everything is coming together pretty sweetly, divines are dropping like crazy now.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 06:24 AM   #251
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

@Lazy8s & YellowBeard

Good to know, i'm not the only one thinking a couple of balance patches are in order.
Also as an update the Yatsu-no-kami ordeal, has left my character OP for the new side missions (e.g. the blacksmith's lvl 30 side quest, I singled by accident, it was only due to running back to the shrine yo bank a soul core, and repeating Mumyo's dialogue on the return to take out the final level boss, that I discovered the mission was supposed to co-op level. Which is annoying as I had held of level grinding to deal with Yatsu-no-kami so as not spoil the rest of the game (note i've just got to lvl37 after this mission and rerunning the first two missions for soul cores)). .

Please don't misunderstand me, I still think this is amazing game, which includes a ridiculous amount of content and customisation (weird to think it's from the same studio that recently released the current DOA6), but I can imagine alot of future players, quitting the game at this boss, if they've not built a tank, which would be a shame for franchise going forward.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 07:15 AM   #252
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
@Lazy8s & YellowBeard

Good to know, i'm not the only one thinking a couple of balance patches are in order.
Also as an update the Yatsu-no-kami ordeal, has left my character OP for the new side missions (e.g. the blacksmith's lvl 30 side quest, I singled by accident, it was only due to running back to the shrine yo bank a soul core, and repeating Mumyo's dialogue on the return to take out the final level boss, that I discovered the mission was supposed to co-op level. Which is annoying as I had held of level grinding to deal with Yatsu-no-kami so as not spoil the rest of the game (note i've just got to lvl37 after this mission and rerunning the first two missions for soul cores)). .

Please don't misunderstand me, I still think this is amazing game, which includes a ridiculous amount of content and customisation (weird to think it's from the same studio that recently released the current DOA6), but I can imagine alot of future players, quitting the game at this boss, if they've not built a tank, which would be a shame for franchise going forward.
I completely agree. You're OP build going forward is going to serve you well though. There are many more missions where the level is orders of difficulty higher than the mission's final boss.

I have an end game soul core that lets me 1-2 shot NG+ bosses, but I still get killed just getting to the bosses

One of the issues the devs may be facing is building a game that lets anyone beat it with regular drops and a ton of perseverance, but still having the tools for folks to make dedicated, highly tweaked builds. I don't know.

I'm going for a high tweak build myself right now, and I know what I need and where it is, but the farming to get the items is getting a bit old.

Lots of work left to be done, and that's at level 179 at the moment.

The other thing I'm still frustrated with are players who summon help, but don't wait. I love jumping in and helping out with the Yatsus of the game, but they're half dead by the time I get to them I've even spawned in and immediately gotten the message that so and so the summoner has died

Anyone reading that summons help regularly - wait for us to get there before you try to tank that boss!
Old Apr 4, 2020, 12:02 PM   #253
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Yellowbeard, I've been farming the Abduction quest in NG+ for that yasakani magatama. I knew it was in the game from spoilers elsewhere so did some reading on it and most players seem to get it within an hour or so, some players right away. It's also a revenant graveyard right now for some cup farming. It's time consuming though. Some of them are pretty tough.

No luck here yet because screw you Lazy8s this game hates me lol.

I've finally got a full Moonprayer set, all 160+2 or better, but that dude still will not drop the smithing text. So Diehard set it is until I can get that magatama for that extra 15% melee damage.

Everything is coming together pretty sweetly, divines are dropping like crazy now.
Ahhhh, so that's where it could drop. Yeah, saw a post elsewhere where some lucky SOB had the thing show up in Toyo's special finds. So I just knew it existed and I wanted it. Good to know where to look.

Old Apr 4, 2020, 02:50 PM   #254
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBeard View Post
Ahhhh, so that's where it could drop. Yeah, saw a post elsewhere where some lucky SOB had the thing show up in Toyo's special finds. So I just knew it existed and I wanted it. Good to know where to look.
I wish! I still don't have one. It'll show up when I quit looking lol.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 04:59 PM   #255
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Welp, just found my Firefly Odachi. Soul Matched it to get +1 at the moment as that's all I have so far, but it had Melee Damage +1.something percent that tempered into Attack Bonus Str A+ at max familiarity. This thing is gonna be a beast. Still need to make my way through a couple Regions to be able to even farm Abduction.

NG+ goes so much faster than NG at the moment.

Edit: Also, you can Ki pulse while blocking with Purity weapons, just an FYI. I love 'em so much.

Last edited by YellowBeard : Apr 4, 2020 at 05:34 PM.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 05:53 PM   #256
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Welp, just found my Firefly Odachi. Soul Matched it to get +1 at the moment as that's all I have so far, but it had Melee Damage +1.something percent that tempered into Attack Bonus Str A+ at max familiarity. This thing is gonna be a beast. Still need to make my way through a couple Regions to be able to even farm Abduction.

NG+ goes so much faster than NG at the moment.

Edit: Also, you can Ki pulse while blocking with Purity weapons, just an FYI. I love 'em so much.
Thank you! I did not know that - I'll have to read up a bit to see what I need to look for. Kusa and Tonfa..hopefully they aren't hard to find.

edit:

Earthfall Kusa and no blessed Tonfa....I bet there's a work around for that...

https://nioh2.wiki.fextralife.com/Blessed+Weapons

edit2: It seems Sudahma will drop them, very rare, and it's an extremely rare option with tempering. Love my tonfa though, so I'll keep trying.
Old Apr 5, 2020, 06:12 AM   #257
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I can absolutely confirm the Yasakani Magatama:

Stats and build if anyone's interested. It's getting there, Tonfa and Kusa are getting equal time. Great combination

Old Apr 5, 2020, 06:29 PM   #258
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

lol, yeah, I just had one drop from a Tengu going through Castle Built in a Night mission. Still can't use it though. Need another two levels as my magic was at 6 when I picked it up.

Old Apr 5, 2020, 09:01 PM   #259
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
lol, yeah, I just had one drop from a Tengu going through Castle Built in a Night mission. Still can't use it though. Need another two levels as my magic was at 6 when I picked it up.
I've got mine tweaked as possible right now, need more umbracites lol.

I am loving this Moonprayer armor. It's the old Seven Misfortunes, Eight Hardships armor from the first game.

In this game, status ailments give you some serious buffs, along with the toughness. The crazy stamina required for a full set is the only drawback.

I just haven't decided which other 2 pieces I'll use from another set.

As far as damage output goes, I just one shotted Tatarimokke for a guy, dream of the samurai difficulty - I had no idea, but love it

I still can't find a divine earthfall kusa. Purples were dropping like candy first play through, but I had no idea about purity then...I'll find one eventually.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 07:30 AM   #260
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Anyone here still playing this?

Every review I read that said NG+ is where things really kick into high gear is true. Still enjoying it quite a bit.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 08:58 AM   #261
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:

Every review I read that said NG+ is where things really kick into high gear is true. Still enjoying it quite a bit.
I still need to slog my way out of that, I think, third chapter. Unfortunately my Nioh 2 time has been derailed as of late due to some Division 2 gaming with my brothers and then FFVII Remake dropped. But I think I'm gonna spend a few hours again on Nioh 2 pretty soon.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2020, 09:32 AM   #262
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I still need to slog my way out of that, I think, third chapter. Unfortunately my Nioh 2 time has been derailed as of late due to some Division 2 gaming with my brothers and then FFVII Remake dropped. But I think I'm gonna spend a few hours again on Nioh 2 pretty soon.
I tried playing multiple games at once a while ago and my ADD just noped right out of it

Hit me up if you want. I have a boss crusher build and a NG build that's about where you're at.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 11:54 AM   #263
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

Quote:

Yep still slog my way through, way behind though (just about to finish off area 2), due to being classed as essential staff.

From what i can gather treat the first run through as the tutorial, all the extra's and goodies are behind the NG+ door.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 12:25 PM   #264
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Yep still slog my way through, way behind though (just about to finish off area 2), due to being classed as essential staff.

From what i can gather treat the first run through as the tutorial, all the extra's and goodies are behind the NG+ door.
That's mostly true imo. One play through is very satisfying, but if you really want to dig into what they offer then NG+ it.

That, and their DLC for the first game was nightmare difficulty - this one will be harder, so I want a fully built NG+ character ready for it lol.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 12:48 PM   #265
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

I just burned the hell out, not gonna lie.

I still need to get back and Platinum it. Went back to playing Days Gone to finish that now that the Nioh urge has been sated. At least for now. Might even go back to Bloodborne at some point as well. Who the hell knows. I got time to do whatever for the foreseeable future. Kinda wish Sekiro was on sale on PSN right now.

Last edited by YellowBeard : Apr 15, 2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 02:59 PM   #266
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
I just burned the hell out, not gonna lie.

I still need to get back and Platinum it. Went back to playing Days Gone to finish that now that the Nioh urge has been sated. At least for now. Might even go back to Bloodborne at some point as well. Who the hell knows. I got time to do whatever for the foreseeable future. Kinda wish Sekiro was on sale on PSN right now.
I'll never platinum this game
Old Apr 15, 2020, 03:35 PM   #267
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
I'll never platinum this game
Honestly I normally don't even think about it, but I've got over 70% of them right now and looking at the list it's a pretty easy plat so I figure why not.
Worst is gonna be getting all the hot springs, gonna have to go through the list and figure out which levels I don't have them all in so I can snag them when I go back around in NG+. For the weapons I'll just rotate stuff through when I'm playing a level normally. Proficiency goes pretty fast in NG+

And ****. Sekiro looks like it's on the PSN Spring Sale... must resist... I have so much as is.

Old Apr 15, 2020, 05:05 PM   #268
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Honestly I normally don't even think about it, but I've got over 70% of them right now and looking at the list it's a pretty easy plat so I figure why not.
Worst is gonna be getting all the hot springs, gonna have to go through the list and figure out which levels I don't have them all in so I can snag them when I go back around in NG+. For the weapons I'll just rotate stuff through when I'm playing a level normally. Proficiency goes pretty fast in NG+

And ****. Sekiro looks like it's on the PSN Spring Sale... must resist... I have so much as is.
Can you gift games via PSN? I have Sekiro and absolutely zero desire to play it.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2020, 05:09 PM   #269
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Can you gift games via PSN? I have Sekiro and absolutely zero desire to play it.
Not yet. I wanted to gift my daughter a game, no go.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 06:08 PM   #270
Cyko
Patron Saint of Insanity

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Not yet. I wanted to gift my daughter a game, no go.
So stupid. Can you gift on Xbox Live? Just curious because I am quickly tiring of PSN shenanigans.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote