Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 20, 2013, 02:34 AM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

iphone 4s + ios 7

= laggy
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 02:55 AM   #212
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Updated my iPad 4. ****'s shitsticks.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 04:12 AM   #213
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Wow, the battery is dropping faster than your mums dropped their panties last night...
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 20, 2013, 05:07 AM   #214
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Wow, the battery is dropping faster than your mums dropped their panties last night...
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 07:38 AM   #215
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
To Microsoft
Maybe - Bestbuy will give me $165 for it though. Shopping time.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 08:24 AM   #216
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwood View Post
That's most of a new Nexus 7!
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 09:02 AM   #217
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FX-Overclocking View Post
If women were good gauges on what is good tech we'd all be screwed though. Give her a week with it and ask again.
Oh no you didint! *snap* Yahoo financials as of late, if I'm remembering right, would disagree however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post

Quote:

Microsoft upped the ante. Now up to $350 to convert to the Microsoft platform. Accepting more then just iPads, including Android devices.

http://microsoft.cebuyback.com/
Old Sep 20, 2013, 09:13 AM   #218
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
Oh no you didint! *snap* Yahoo financials as of late, if I'm remembering right, would disagree however.

Microsoft upped the ante. Now up to $350 to convert to the Microsoft platform. Accepting more then just iPads, including Android devices.

They'd give me $100 for my shitty Xyboard... That's more than I'd get privately
Old Sep 20, 2013, 09:58 AM   #219
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
If women were good gauges on what is good tech we'd all be screwed though. Give her a week with it and ask again.
To be fair, she married me, so her judgment is questionable to begin with.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:00 AM   #220
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
FX obviously knows about sketchy women. He's an expert.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:21 AM   #221
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
That's most of a new Nexus 7!
It is, and that's what I'm a lookin at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post

I wouldn't mind a decent win8 phone, but still pretty happy with my note 2. Just ticks me off that of all things to make me want to finally dump my aging but loyal ipad, it's their shiny new OS.

My household is rapidly becoming devoid of apple products.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 10:22 AM   #222
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
To be fair, she married me, so her judgment is questionable to begin with.
ohhh no...gonna leave this alone....
Old Sep 20, 2013, 02:38 PM   #223
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
ohhh no...gonna leave this alone....
It's ok, it was rohypnol. Munkus is a genius chemist
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 03:17 PM   #224
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
FX obviously knows about sketchy women. He's an expert.
Ironically the stripper was the best with tech of all of them...

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 03:31 PM   #225
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Ironically the stripper was the best with tech of all of them...
Speaking of tech, that wasn't an antennae between "her" legs
Old Sep 20, 2013, 03:41 PM   #226
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
It was a dongle that plugged into his posterior port. But he enjoyed it once the driver was installed.

Last edited by Munkus : Sep 20, 2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 03:45 PM   #227
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
It was a dongle that plugged into his posterior port. But he enjoyed it once the driver was installed.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 04:18 PM   #228
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
No, but there was plenty of metal down there.

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2013, 04:30 PM   #229
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Old Sep 21, 2013, 04:51 PM   #230
Shark
Pain

Shark is still being judged by the masses

battery runs out faster now.
nothing major changed really, it is still an iphone.
Old Sep 21, 2013, 05:27 PM   #231
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
yup.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2013, 06:15 PM   #232
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I haven't noticed a change in battery charge life. But then again I manually turn off most of the crap that wants to have notifications or location services on. I noticed that the upgrade has a lot of services on by default.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 01:08 AM   #233
KAC
That postcount though...

Quote:
I haven't noticed a change in battery charge life. But then again I manually turn off most of the crap that wants to have notifications or location services on. I noticed that the upgrade has a lot of services on by default.
Use dynamic theme.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 08:27 AM   #234
somewon
Rage3D Veteran

somewon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Showed the new OS to my wife. She said it sucks.

/thread
IOS7, Ugliest design I've seen in years.
It's a hodge podge of incongruous elements that looks to have been inspired by a kindergartner.
somewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2013, 09:14 AM   #235
Jasef
Radeon Arctic Islands

Jasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled withJasef is not someone to be trifled with

Thinking about selling my ipad after this update and just go for a Nexus 10 whenever they release the next one. **** beyond words imo.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 09:28 AM   #236
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasef View Post
Thinking about selling my ipad after this update and just go for a Nexus 10 whenever they release the next one. **** beyond words imo.
I've seen exactly that sentiment from a few people on my Facebook... People who were iFaithful asking about what Android phones they should look at.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 09:45 AM   #237
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
I've seen exactly that sentiment from a few people on my Facebook... People who were iFaithful asking about what Android phones they should look at.
Ah, slacktivism
Old Sep 22, 2013, 10:04 AM   #238
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasef View Post
Same here...
Quote:
No updates for wife, all 3 daughters and several coworkers.

Wish I had not updated my ipad - feels broken now. Must be time to sell it.
I did chat with some coworkers who updated after I made this post, and they are shopping now too.

Funny, a news channel had an Apple store employee on for an interview after the release, and in spite of the anchors questions addressing what people were saying they didn't like, his said, at least 3 times, that people just didn't understand how brilliant and innovative the new OS is, and they didn't like it because it's ahead of it's time.

Fine, I'm just ticked that my ipad that's served so faithfully now feels like a broken child's toy.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 10:06 AM   #239
KAC
That postcount though...

I asked my wife if she would like to update to the new theme after I updated the iPad. Her answer was:

"DONT TOUCH MY PHONE!"

Old Sep 22, 2013, 10:38 AM   #240
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Its kinda funny, the iOS fanatics from my FB contacts usually rant rave and gloat about their new updates and such, this time around... not a peep from any of them. I used a coworkers phone for a bit and i think the new iOS is ok, nothing special, some things seems better laid out than before but my Apple time is extremely limited so i cant really compare and comment.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote