Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:23 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ZaP911
Come again?!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jordan Amman
Posts: 775
ZaP911 is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick123w View Post
So far pretty satisfied! I'd love to hear from people about some recommended apps and cases for the phone. I might look into using a custom rom if there would be any tangible benefits but this thing just flies with JB on it.
Check out the Casemate Tough. Great protection (2 layers, plastic and silicone) and doesn't add much bulk.

As for apps, my top picks are:
- Pulse
- Tapatalk
- Poweramp
- MX Player
- Soundhound
- GO Weather EX
- TuneIn Radio
- Torque
ZaP911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 12:26 PM   #62
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,664
AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
Maybe we misunderstood each other.

We're talking about a platform within another platform, right?
That can only mean content, or material as you describe it on your previous post.

The only field of direct competition when it comes to content is Maps.
All other fields are just additions from Google to Apple's platform. Same approach as for Google's additions to Windows, OS X, well "the internet".
That's not correct. I just listed failed Apple excursions that Google is picking up the slack for. Raz noted his general agreement with my statements. Your second paragraph is correct and correlates with what I'm saying. What is Apple doing for the platforms? Nothing. It's something noted in the article as a drawback of a narrow vision the company now has.

Quote:
So I was questioning your statement about the negative path due to the quality of material of Apple's own execution. The only field that statement applies is Maps. The other Apps of this "platform within a platform" can't be compared to Apple's own executions. Just as you accuse me of Apple blindness, I find it strange that you took Raz's list of Google Apps as an opportunity to trash talk Apple's vision.
Again, that is false. You actually quoted the part where I show you wrong, citing Apple failures that Google has provided a better product for. You're just stating nonsense right now.

Quote:
It all boils down to the open vs closed system approaches as always.
And when it comes to services, Google aims for the masses and Apple aims for their customers.
Google is getting their products/services in front of people who currently are not their customers. Apple is not. Hilarious you pitch that as a good thing.
__________________
"I've been known to give myself a broner.""
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:26 PM   #63
slaWter
Radeon R700
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Switzerland Zurich
Posts: 965
slaWter is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
That's not correct. I just listed failed Apple excursions that Google is picking up the slack for. Raz noted his general agreement with my statements. Your second paragraph is correct and correlates with what I'm saying. What is Apple doing for the platforms? Nothing. It's something noted in the article as a drawback of a narrow vision the company now has.

Again, that is false. You actually quoted the part where I show you wrong, citing Apple failures that Google has provided a better product for. You're just stating nonsense right now.
You mean your Safari, YouTube/Flash and MobileMe examples?
I really don't see any relation to what were talking about with those examples. As you just confirmed, we're talking about content.

-Safari: As I said, a browser is not content. And there is nothing wrong with Safari. But I can see the relation to competition in this case, as stated before. However, Google is not "picking up the slack".

-MobileMe: It was replaced by iCloud and had it's issues early on but it was a good service, just as .mac. Google does have multiple alternative Apps but the experience is not as streamlined compared to iCloud. Also, MobileMe/iCloud/Google Docs/Gmail/... is not content/material either.

-YouTube and Flash: Google converted their videos away from Flash thanks to iOS. The Google YT App doesn't use Flash either. YouTube access was not lost since the removal of the old native App either. This would be a good example of Google broadening their platform within iOS though. But it has nothing to do with Flash or Google picking up the slack.

-Maps: the only valid example and I agree.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
Google is getting their products/services in front of people who currently are not their customers. Apple is not. Hilarious you pitch that as a good thing.
I'm not. That's just your interpretation. I only said that those are completely different approaches.
Google makes money with ads. It's only natural that they want to reach as many users as possible. And I also think that Google's interest in good iOS Apps is a smart thing to do for them.
Apple wants you to buy their products. The services/ecosystem are there to make a product more attractive for a potential customer and them keep them hooked.

I'd say we agree on the general topic of Google building a nice platform within iOS. But I disagree with you when you say it's because Apple is lacking vision and Google needs to step in. That's the case with Maps currently but not with the other Apps Raz or you listed in my opinion. They are in iOS because Google wants to gain customers. Similar to why those Apps aren't even planned for Windows because Google doesn't see potential there (yet).

And just because Google is building Apps for iOS doesn't mean that Apple should build Apps for Android. Google and Apple traditionally aren't competitors. Only in the Mobile OS market they became competitors. That resulted in Apple building Maps and Google building a music/movie/book distribution platform for example. But Google's main source of income is completely different than Apple's. That's why Google acts differently and in this case provides Apps on competing platforms.

This is probably another "we should agree to disagree" case anyway.
__________________
Gaming PC Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition 4.0GHz # ASUS Rampage III Extreme # 6GB DDR3 1600MHz # Zotac GTX 680 4GB SLI # Intel X25-M G2 160GB # 4TB HDDs, 6.75TB eSATA # Silverstone TJ10
Screen Setup 3x HP ZR30w 30" 7680x1600, LG Flatron W2363D 120Hz 3D Vision, Samsung LE-46M87BD
Mac Pro Mid 2010 # Intel Xeon 6 Core 3.33GHz # 12GB DDR3 1333MHz # 2x AMD Radeon HD 5770 # OCZ Vertex 2 120GB, 5TB HDDs, 2TB USB
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mid 2012 # Intel Core i7 2.7GHz # 16GB DDR3 1600MHz # nVidia 650M 1024MB # Samsung 830 768GB SATA 3.0 & 512GB USB 3.0 # 27" LED Cinema Display
Fileserver Intel Core i3 530 1.2GHz # 4GB DDR3 1333MHz # Intel X25-V G2 40GB, WDC Scorpio 250GB # 16TB RAID 6 + 24TB RAID 6 # Adaptec RAID 5405 w/ Chenbro CK12804 SAS Expander # Norco RPC 4220
slaWter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:35 PM   #64
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United States Livermore Ca
Posts: 7,986
aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post

And just because Google is building Apps for iOS doesn't mean that Apple should build Apps for Android. Google and Apple traditionally aren't competitors. Only in the Mobile OS market they became competitors. That resulted in Apple building Maps and Google building a music/movie/book distribution platform for example. But Google's main source of income is completely different than Apple's. That's why Google acts differently and in this case provides Apps on competing platforms.
There would probably be a market for an iTunes app for Android. Of course, that would just remove one of the big barriers that locks people into Apple's platform.
__________________
THG is to computer hardware what MTV is to music.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:42 PM   #65
slaWter
Radeon R700
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Switzerland Zurich
Posts: 965
slaWter is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
There would probably be a market for an iTunes app for Android. Of course, that would just remove one of the big barriers that locks people into Apple's platform.
I agree. There is potential for iTunes on other platforms. At least for the music and movie store since that content is not really all that locked anymore.
__________________
Gaming PC Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition 4.0GHz # ASUS Rampage III Extreme # 6GB DDR3 1600MHz # Zotac GTX 680 4GB SLI # Intel X25-M G2 160GB # 4TB HDDs, 6.75TB eSATA # Silverstone TJ10
Screen Setup 3x HP ZR30w 30" 7680x1600, LG Flatron W2363D 120Hz 3D Vision, Samsung LE-46M87BD
Mac Pro Mid 2010 # Intel Xeon 6 Core 3.33GHz # 12GB DDR3 1333MHz # 2x AMD Radeon HD 5770 # OCZ Vertex 2 120GB, 5TB HDDs, 2TB USB
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mid 2012 # Intel Core i7 2.7GHz # 16GB DDR3 1600MHz # nVidia 650M 1024MB # Samsung 830 768GB SATA 3.0 & 512GB USB 3.0 # 27" LED Cinema Display
Fileserver Intel Core i3 530 1.2GHz # 4GB DDR3 1333MHz # Intel X25-V G2 40GB, WDC Scorpio 250GB # 16TB RAID 6 + 24TB RAID 6 # Adaptec RAID 5405 w/ Chenbro CK12804 SAS Expander # Norco RPC 4220
slaWter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 01:52 PM   #66
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: United States Austin, TX
Posts: 25,600
Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick123w View Post
I ended up paying $45 out of pocket, but will be getting back $75 in rebates so I'm profiting in the whole deal

The performance is so far beyond my old phone (which was expected), and the screen is large enough, that it makes me re-think even keeping my tablet anymore.

Kept just putting the tablet back down and using the phone as the screen is clearer and the phone is just faster.

Call quality is much better than on Trophy, and battery life has been significantly better as I'm just now putting it on the charger after playing with it all day/night long yesterday.

The camera is really nice, and the low light mode actually works really well. I can say I'll be happy using android again as JB has fixed most of what made me ditch the platform a few years back.

Some negatives for me so far, have been mostly cosmetic. I think the phone might be too thin, and the thing is a fingerprint magnet. Will probable be the first phone I ever buy a case for for these reasons.

So far pretty satisfied! I'd love to hear from people about some recommended apps and cases for the phone. I might look into using a custom rom if there would be any tangible benefits but this thing just flies with JB on it.
Awesome, glad to hear you like it

As far as the back goes wrt fingerprints, you can get some of this protectors that are matte and put it on the back. Protects from scratches, adds no bulk and no finger print concerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Live tiles are goddamn annoying.
And you base this on? You can choose to enable live tiles on various apps. It is customizable. I CHOOSE to do it on certain tiles, not so much on others. I can see updates and notifications without having to dive into products. These things are only annoying if you are too stupid to use the device. And given how easy it is to use WP8, you would have to be pretty dumb.

Note, you do not have this option in iOS, unless you jailbreak. You are stuck with launching application after application to see what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
You're kidding me right? iOS can check the weather without an app launch or jailbreak. Just pull down the notification center at anytime while using any app.

Please stop talking nonsense in which you're clearly guessing how iOS works.
Yes, it can. You still need to pull down the notification bar to do so. I can view the weather without any added actions. Same applies to Android. I am sure when iOS adds widgets, you will be crooning about how awesome it is then. Just remember your comments here.

Any besides weather and a couple of other items like stocks, what else can you view with that added action? Exactly. Heck it takes a couple of clicks just to get to your music playing in the background. Takes 1 click on WP8 and I am sure on Android it is just as easy.

I have used iOS since the original 3G device came out and upgraded devices all the way up to just a few weeks back. I still have my old iPhone.

Please don't insult me with your unfounded accusations.

Google is bringing a lot of features and functionality to iOS, you are correct about that. So why bother staying with iOS since it is clearly getting stuff further down the road in terms of features and functionality?

Over the next couple of years, you'll see NFC, wireless charging and other items like that come out for the iPhone and proclaim how amazing and awesome it is. Those things have already been implemented and done well by the competition.

If and when Apple decides to innovate again, I'll think about it. Until then, they are exactly what I have pointed out before, a 3'rd tier OS, lagging behind Android and WP8.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 02:23 PM   #67
Zero
Sass hole
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 38,815
Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel


Default

Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop talking about the difference between two clicks and one. It's so marginally beneficial unless you're trying to compose some SOS message on your deathbed, that we should just shut up about it

Anyways, apps on S3:

-Solid File Explorer beta 2 for local file browsing
-ES file explorer for LAN file management
-Dropbox for cloud stuff (activating your S3 nets you 50GB of space for a year)
-Apex/Nova launchers (I like them both, more free functionality with Apex but I bought Nova)
-Poweramp for music
-Album Art Grabber for when album art doesn't show up
-Camera Zoom FX for camera replacement when finer controls are needed
-Quickpic for Galley replacement
-Fancy widgets or Beautiful widgets for clock
-some flashlight app if you're on the stock TouchWiz ROM
-SMS Backup and Restore
-Swiftkey
-Adblock
-Chrome

Some other apps I like but aren't essential to everyone:

-XBOX Smartglass
-Wake on Lan
-Tasks Free
-Amazon App store (daily freebies?)
__________________
"Hi,

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 02:31 PM   #68
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: United States Houston, TX
Posts: 24,125
Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
Awesome, glad to hear you like it

As far as the back goes wrt fingerprints, you can get some of this protectors that are matte and put it on the back. Protects from scratches, adds no bulk and no finger print concerns



And you base this on? You can choose to enable live tiles on various apps. It is customizable. I CHOOSE to do it on certain tiles, not so much on others. I can see updates and notifications without having to dive into products. These things are only annoying if you are too stupid to use the device. And given how easy it is to use WP8, you would have to be pretty dumb.

Note, you do not have this option in iOS, unless you jailbreak. You are stuck with launching application after application to see what's up.



Yes, it can. You still need to pull down the notification bar to do so. I can view the weather without any added actions. Same applies to Android. I am sure when iOS adds widgets, you will be crooning about how awesome it is then. Just remember your comments here.

Any besides weather and a couple of other items like stocks, what else can you view with that added action? Exactly. Heck it takes a couple of clicks just to get to your music playing in the background. Takes 1 click on WP8 and I am sure on Android it is just as easy.

Please don't insult me with your unfounded accusations.

Google is bringing a lot of features and functionality to iOS, you are correct about that. So why bother staying with iOS since it is clearly getting stuff further down the road in terms of features and functionality?

Over the next couple of years, you'll see NFC, wireless charging and other items like that come out for the iPhone and proclaim how amazing and awesome it is. Those things have already been implemented and done well by the competition.
Again, you're making false statements. App after app? Give me a break. Weather? Pull down notifications? Email? Pull down notifications. Facebook/Twitter? Pull down notifications. Make a post to Facebook/Twitter? Pull down notifications. Google+/Instagram/Calendar? Pull down notifications. Check stock market? Pull down notifications.

It's clear you don't know how notifications work and any app can be assigned to it.

When you make these false statements about have to "launch app after app", then of course you're intelligence would be insulted.

Expect wide adoption of NFC everywhere once Apple launches their version. There are many people who are waiting to fully implement NFC and reports say their tech has been held back because Apple didn't put it in iPhone 5.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:09 PM   #69
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United States Livermore Ca
Posts: 7,986
aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
I agree. There is potential for iTunes on other platforms. At least for the music and movie store since that content is not really all that locked anymore.
It's not locked because people have developed apps that break the content control BS. Most normal long term iTunes users I think still feel locked into iTunes and stick with Apple products as a result.
__________________
THG is to computer hardware what MTV is to music.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:33 PM   #70
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,664
AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
You mean your Safari, YouTube/Flash and MobileMe examples?
I really don't see any relation to what were talking about with those examples. As you just confirmed, we're talking about content.

-Safari: As I said, a browser is not content. And there is nothing wrong with Safari. But I can see the relation to competition in this case, as stated before. However, Google is not "picking up the slack".

-MobileMe: It was replaced by iCloud and had it's issues early on but it was a good service, just as .mac. Google does have multiple alternative Apps but the experience is not as streamlined compared to iCloud. Also, MobileMe/iCloud/Google Docs/Gmail/... is not content/material either.

-YouTube and Flash: Google converted their videos away from Flash thanks to iOS. The Google YT App doesn't use Flash either. YouTube access was not lost since the removal of the old native App either. This would be a good example of Google broadening their platform within iOS though. But it has nothing to do with Flash or Google picking up the slack.

-Maps: the only valid example and I agree.
Again, this is wrong. How you try to rationale some of this is the epitome your apple blindness. Jobs is on record stating MobileMe was awful and launched too soon, Safari isn't a major piece of iOS and is just whatever? What? Are you trying to say, YouTube converted all of their content because of Apple iOS? Pretty boisterous claim.

In slawter dream land, what is "content" of iOS or Android then? This is going to be a gem, I can't wait. If it's not browser apps, apps like YouTube or GoogleDocs, I'm interested in this explaination.


Quote:
I'm not. That's just your interpretation. I only said that those are completely different approaches.
Google makes money with ads. It's only natural that they want to reach as many users as possible. And I also think that Google's interest in good iOS Apps is a smart thing to do for them.
Apple wants you to buy their products. The services/ecosystem are there to make a product more attractive for a potential customer and them keep them hooked.
We weren't talking about ads, just you are now in the defense. You used your statement as an elitist rhetoric of Apple's business model. Now that I called out the marketing/capitalist flaw in your argument, suddenly it's different now. You argue that it's good for Google to be on iOS for stated reasons of attracting customers but later on in this post argue, Apple shouldn't do that because their money flows are different. Reaffirming what I posted before.

What you've written in a nutshell: Google - Okay to explore all avenues of revenue generation. Apple - Not okay because our main source is currently different.

Hilarious.

Quote:
I'd say we agree on the general topic of Google building a nice platform within iOS. But I disagree with you when you say it's because Apple is lacking vision and Google needs to step in. That's the case with Maps currently but not with the other Apps Raz or you listed in my opinion. They are in iOS because Google wants to gain customers. Similar to why those Apps aren't even planned for Windows because Google doesn't see potential there (yet).
I didn't say Google's established platform inside of iOS is because of Apple's lack of vision. You're saying that because Apple's products are becoming poorer due to the competition and you're defensive. The bolded statement is what I said.


Quote:
And just because Google is building Apps for iOS doesn't mean that Apple should build Apps for Android. Google and Apple traditionally aren't competitors. Only in the Mobile OS market they became competitors. That resulted in Apple building Maps and Google building a music/movie/book distribution platform for example. But Google's main source of income is completely different than Apple's. That's why Google acts differently and in this case provides Apps on competing platforms.

This is probably another "we should agree to disagree" case anyway.
Disagree all you want but what I'm writing is fact. Apple stock is down, market share is down. Google is playing ball in Apple's court so everyone can see their skills. Apple isn't venturing outside of their own backyard and they're hurting for it. Proof is in the numbers and former major players are saying the same thing.
__________________
"I've been known to give myself a broner.""
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:38 PM   #71
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: China NYC
Posts: 8,317
nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Can't teach an apple fanboy new tricks move on plz
__________________
Under construction


nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:58 PM   #72
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: United States Austin, TX
Posts: 25,600
Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Again, you're making false statements. App after app? Give me a break. Weather? Pull down notifications? Email? Pull down notifications. Facebook/Twitter? Pull down notifications. Make a post to Facebook/Twitter? Pull down notifications. Google+/Instagram/Calendar? Pull down notifications. Check stock market? Pull down notifications.
I mentioned stocks and weather previously. You still have to go through another gesture. It is still hidden from view. You are required to use another action. Not such a big deal overall, but again, you don't understand the difference between the notifications and some items displaying additional information in a notifications menu as opposed to what widgets and live tiles do.

We can have this conversation again once Apple adopts it.

Quote:
It's clear you don't know how notifications work and any app can be assigned to it.
On the contrary, you apparently don't understand the usefulness of widgets and live tiles and customization's.

Quote:
When you make these false statements about have to "launch app after app", then of course you're intelligence would be insulted.
iOS IS a glorified app launcher when compared to the other operating systems out there. It used to be no.1 thanks to innovation. Now, not so much.

Quote:
Expect wide adoption of NFC everywhere once Apple launches their version. There are many people who are waiting to fully implement NFC and reports say their tech has been held back because Apple didn't put it in iPhone 5.
Hey, at least you admit Apple is holding back innovation. If you are happy with waiting 2-3 years for things others are already using to come to your product, so be it. I got tired of waiting a long time ago and stopped making excuses.

Back on topic, the GS3 is an amazing device. It is light, thin, has a great screen and JB makes it smooth as any of the other devices.

And NFC works fantastic. Sharing media is not as fast as in the ads, but not much longer once you know what you're doing.
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:07 PM   #73
Zero
Sass hole
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 38,815
Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel


Default

NFC for sharing media is pretty gimmicky.
__________________
"Hi,

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:12 PM   #74
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: United States Houston, TX
Posts: 24,125
Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound


Default

I've yet to see someone use NFC in real life. Nobody's waving phones around at cash registers.

Most business are waiting on Apple to bring it to the masses. Only then will it be worth a damn.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:16 PM   #75
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United States Livermore Ca
Posts: 7,986
aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings


Default

I really want my phone to have as little access to my bank account as possible. The security of these things isn't exactly proven.

For transferring photos etc, it only works if you have Samsung's stuff installed, which I don't.

The way NFC data transfers works really needs to get more standardized like IR beaming used to be. (I really miss IR beaming. Great for business cards etc.)
__________________
THG is to computer hardware what MTV is to music.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:24 PM   #76
Zero
Sass hole
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 38,815
Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel


Default

Why use IR when you can use WiFi with something like Bump. Or cloud transfer if you have data, still faster than IR iirc.
__________________
"Hi,

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 04:33 PM   #77
nycdarkness
ಠ_ಠ
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: China NYC
Posts: 8,317
nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'nycdarkness once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
I've yet to see someone use NFC in real life. Nobody's waving phones around at cash registers.

Most business are waiting on Apple to bring it to the masses. Only then will it be worth a damn.
I use it at cvs/duane reede (Walgreen owned) all the time and I see others doing so all the time. Tons of places in nyc have some type of mobile payment system.
__________________
Under construction


nycdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:33 PM   #78
somewon
Rage3D Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,045
somewon is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
I've yet to see someone use NFC in real life. Nobody's waving phones around at cash registers.

Most business are waiting on Apple to bring it to the masses. Only then will it be worth a damn.
You mean when Apples market share is down in the teens, and even less people give a damn.
Noted.
somewon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:48 AM   #79
slaWter
Radeon R700
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Switzerland Zurich
Posts: 965
slaWter is still being judged by the masses


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
Again, this is wrong. How you try to rationale some of this is the epitome your apple blindness. Jobs is on record stating MobileMe was awful and launched too soon, Safari isn't a major piece of iOS and is just whatever? What? Are you trying to say, YouTube converted all of their content because of Apple iOS? Pretty boisterous claim.
I'm not wrong at all on my points. Also I'm not Apple blind. Your constant attacks are not helping this conversation. You can spin my words all you want, that doesn't make your strange examples any more correct.

As for Maps and MobileMe, I even said they have or had issues.

About YouTube and Flash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://gizmodo.com/270501/apple-announces-youtube-will-be-on-iphone-and-now-ready-for-apple-tv
This doesn't mean Flash video on iPhone. YouTube is encoding its content in H.264, and the iPhone will be "the first" mobile device to use those videos. That means, at launch, you won't be able to get at the entire catalog of YouTube video, but the Apple press release states that the conversion of all YouTube clips to H.264 will be complete by the fall.
It's clear the motivation behind this was the release of the iPhone. Back then, Google and Apple were friends and Google smelled money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
In slawter dream land, what is "content" of iOS or Android then? This is going to be a gem, I can't wait. If it's not browser apps, apps like YouTube or GoogleDocs, I'm interested in this explaination.
This has nothing to do with iOS, Android or any other operating system. Content is the data you or a software works with. Be it a text file, a movie, a tweet or an image... Certainly not Word Processors, Video Streamers or Browsers. They are the software working with or providing the content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
We weren't talking about ads, just you are now in the defense. You used your statement as an elitist rhetoric of Apple's business model. Now that I called out the marketing/capitalist flaw in your argument, suddenly it's different now. You argue that it's good for Google to be on iOS for stated reasons of attracting customers but later on in this post argue, Apple shouldn't do that because their money flows are different. Reaffirming what I posted before.

What you've written in a nutshell: Google - Okay to explore all avenues of revenue generation. Apple - Not okay because our main source is currently different.

Hilarious.
Yes, we are not talking about Ads. I just wanted to mention a reason why Google is interested in this platform within a platform approach. I'm also not qualifying if any of the approaches is "okay". That's once again your interpretation of my statements because you assume I'm "Apple blind". And, if I might add, it's really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
I didn't say Google's established platform inside of iOS is because of Apple's lack of vision. You're saying that because Apple's products are becoming poorer due to the competition and you're defensive. The bolded statement is what I said.
That was your main statement though. Added by the fact that Google came in to "pick up the slack". You said that on competing material, iOS is driven by Google. This is absolutely correct in case of Maps. But that's the only competing material currently. Yet you used this opportunity to go on about Apple's lack of vision and negative path. And even "backed it up" with examples that have no relation to your first statement.
Since then, we unfortunately drifted way off and you accused me of many things. But this is the reason why I even replied to your post. I wanted to chip in and say that your exaggerating.
You accuse me of being Apple blind but at the same time you use every chance you get to trash talk them out of the blue. Maybe that says something about you and your intentions.

Anyway, I'm done with this after this post. We once again came to a point where we simply won't find a common ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdelphiaX View Post
Disagree all you want but what I'm writing is fact. Apple stock is down, market share is down. Google is playing ball in Apple's court so everyone can see their skills. Apple isn't venturing outside of their own backyard and they're hurting for it. Proof is in the numbers and former major players are saying the same thing.
Stocks are down. But as I said all along, those stock numbers Apple had during the summer were completely unrealistic. This up and down is caused by the same "specialists" as the whole financial crisis. If you take that as proof then your relying on very unstable facts.
__________________
Gaming PC Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition 4.0GHz # ASUS Rampage III Extreme # 6GB DDR3 1600MHz # Zotac GTX 680 4GB SLI # Intel X25-M G2 160GB # 4TB HDDs, 6.75TB eSATA # Silverstone TJ10
Screen Setup 3x HP ZR30w 30" 7680x1600, LG Flatron W2363D 120Hz 3D Vision, Samsung LE-46M87BD
Mac Pro Mid 2010 # Intel Xeon 6 Core 3.33GHz # 12GB DDR3 1333MHz # 2x AMD Radeon HD 5770 # OCZ Vertex 2 120GB, 5TB HDDs, 2TB USB
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mid 2012 # Intel Core i7 2.7GHz # 16GB DDR3 1600MHz # nVidia 650M 1024MB # Samsung 830 768GB SATA 3.0 & 512GB USB 3.0 # 27" LED Cinema Display
Fileserver Intel Core i3 530 1.2GHz # 4GB DDR3 1333MHz # Intel X25-V G2 40GB, WDC Scorpio 250GB # 16TB RAID 6 + 24TB RAID 6 # Adaptec RAID 5405 w/ Chenbro CK12804 SAS Expander # Norco RPC 4220
slaWter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:23 AM   #80
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,664
AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaWter View Post
I'm not wrong at all on my points. Also I'm not Apple blind. Your constant attacks are not helping this conversation. You can spin my words all you want, that doesn't make your strange examples any more correct.

As for Maps and MobileMe, I even said they have or had issues.
Strange examples? My strange examples that are backed up by data, usage statistics, employees and market experts? Yes, me and all those guys are wrong.... right. Market share isn't dropping and their stock isn't down 20% in something like 3 months? Nope.

Quote:
About YouTube and Flash:

It's clear the motivation behind this was the release of the iPhone. Back then, Google and Apple were friends and Google smelled money.
Here you cited a gizmodo article from over 5 years ago. Here's a YouTube help guide updated 2 months ago stating you'll need Adobe Flash Player to watch those yummy clips: http://support.google.com/youtube/bi...n&answer=56115

Again, puts in to question a claim you make on this board.

Quote:
This has nothing to do with iOS, Android or any other operating system. Content is the data you or a software works with. Be it a text file, a movie, a tweet or an image... Certainly not Word Processors, Video Streamers or Browsers. They are the software working with or providing the content.
Not surprised you're bastardizing the whole conversation with a segway of claiming data as content is out of context. What brings you to Apple? The ecosystem of iOS's app store correct? That is the content. What you do with those things, like what you listed, is data. The content of Apple's ecosystem is what keeps current Apple customers. Not their personal data. If I'm not right here, then there would never have been conversations about switching app ecosystems. Using your examples, there would be no point in going for an Apple or Android or WP8 device for their "content" as you put it. What a joke.

Quote:
Yes, we are not talking about Ads. I just wanted to mention a reason why Google is interested in this platform within a platform approach. I'm also not qualifying if any of the approaches is "okay". That's once again your interpretation of my statements because you assume I'm "Apple blind". And, if I might add, it's really annoying.
No retorts for your silly Apple elitism approaches to the market? Not surprised, lets try and change the focus on Google's Adsense. I'm not the only one on this board that's picked up on your Apple fanboyism, you lay it on pretty thick.

Quote:
That was your main statement though. Added by the fact that Google came in to "pick up the slack". You said that on competing material, iOS is driven by Google. This is absolutely correct in case of Maps. But that's the only competing material currently. Yet you used this opportunity to go on about Apple's lack of vision and negative path. And even "backed it up" with examples that have no relation to your first statement.
Since then, we unfortunately drifted way off and you accused me of many things. But this is the reason why I even replied to your post. I wanted to chip in and say that your exaggerating.
You accuse me of being Apple blind but at the same time you use every chance you get to trash talk them out of the blue. Maybe that says something about you and your intentions.

Anyway, I'm done with this after this post. We once again came to a point where we simply won't find a common ground.
I didn't write Google was picking up the slack for iOS. I said Raz's listed perks of Apple's iOS was from another company, Google. Again, you're just writing stuff. I trash Apple's direction. Everyone had in the back of their minds, would Apple really falter with Jobs gone? I mean they got soooo much money. So far, the answer has been yes. They aren't making good choices anymore and they are beginning to get crushed in the market they spring boarded. I was in a conversation with Raz, not you. You alone latched onto the specifics of the iOS citations but didn't care to indulge on Apple's anti-competitive practices or their patent litigation wars. I show you with specific examples, with actual data backing me up and you're responses fall short of any substantiated backing. You just write things up and won't acknowledge actual facts, employees, market trends, usage numbers... nothing. It's hilarious.


Quote:
Stocks are down. But as I said all along, those stock numbers Apple had during the summer were completely unrealistic. This up and down is caused by the same "specialists" as the whole financial crisis. If you take that as proof then your relying on very unstable facts.
So now its, Apple's stock is down because of conspiracy theory and not because of losing market share and questionable product launches amid significantly increased competition. Nope, conspiracy theory. Good grief.
__________________
"I've been known to give myself a broner.""
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:30 AM   #81
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: United States Austin, TX
Posts: 25,600
Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial


Default

Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:58 AM   #82
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,664
AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post




Okay, that was good.
__________________
"I've been known to give myself a broner.""
AdelphiaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:11 AM   #83
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United States Livermore Ca
Posts: 7,986
aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Why use IR when you can use WiFi with something like Bump. Or cloud transfer if you have data, still faster than IR iirc.
Cause with IR you could point and press a button, it was nearly universal from PDA's to the dumbest phones and you didn't have to mess with pairing or passwords etc.

If the NFC Wifi combo was more universal (at least across smartphones), it could work well. It just isn't yet.
__________________
THG is to computer hardware what MTV is to music.

Last edited by aviphysics : Dec 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 06:30 PM   #84
The Luggage
Life is Good
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: United States Rip City!
Posts: 2,463
The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings


Default

I haven't really been paying attention to phones lately, but I have to ask, why is the GS3 so cheap? I'd expect it to be several hundred dollars... Is Samsung just trying to saturate the market? Also, in terms of performance how much better is it than my Droid Bionic?
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 09:46 PM   #85
Hogrider
Radeon Evergreen
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,598
Hogrider is still being judged by the masses


Default

A couple guys at work have Galaxy S3s one of them tried to show me his phone today and how great it was. I told him I have an iphone 4s and love it. He walked away sad.
__________________
Disclaimer: If you can't see this post I may be globally ignored
Hogrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:31 PM   #86
Elysian
SCAATSJW
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United States Austin, TX
Posts: 48,528
Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage View Post
I haven't really been paying attention to phones lately, but I have to ask, why is the GS3 so cheap? I'd expect it to be several hundred dollars... Is Samsung just trying to saturate the market? Also, in terms of performance how much better is it than my Droid Bionic?
It's a huge step up from a Bionic.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamHere View Post
You guys are closet communists.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:39 PM   #87
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United States Livermore Ca
Posts: 7,986
aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Luggage View Post
I haven't really been paying attention to phones lately, but I have to ask, why is the GS3 so cheap? I'd expect it to be several hundred dollars... Is Samsung just trying to saturate the market? Also, in terms of performance how much better is it than my Droid Bionic?
The GS3 isn't cheap. Samsung charges several hundred dollars for them.

The carriers give away the phones and make money back on the contracts. Third parties get payed by carriers for signing up new customers. Everyone cuts the upfront price of the phones to get customers to sign with them. The end result is that the upfront price of almost any phone will hit zero pretty quick.
__________________
THG is to computer hardware what MTV is to music.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:12 PM   #88
The Luggage
Life is Good
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: United States Rip City!
Posts: 2,463
The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
The GS3 isn't cheap. Samsung charges several hundred dollars for them.

The carriers give away the phones and make money back on the contracts. Third parties get payed by carriers for signing up new customers. Everyone cuts the upfront price of the phones to get customers to sign with them. The end result is that the upfront price of almost any phone will hit zero pretty quick.
Huh. I somehow got the idea that people wee picking them up cheap with no contract.
The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:23 PM   #89
Zero
Sass hole
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Canada Toronto
Posts: 38,815
Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
Cause with IR you could point and press a button, it was nearly universal from PDA's to the dumbest phones and you didn't have to mess with pairing or passwords etc.

If the NFC Wifi combo was more universal (at least across smartphones), it could work well. It just isn't yet.
Yeah, I don't know how you were using IR back in the day but it was pretty hit or miss on my old palms and Axim... I stopped using it by the time smartphones came about.

WiFi transfer with a 3rd party app can be very simple. If you both have bump or something, it literally is a press of a button. Even setting up the NFC pairing isn't a one step process and I don't think most people would want to have file transfer initiated automatically on any NFC signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
A couple guys at work have Galaxy S3s one of them tried to show me his phone today and how great it was. I told him I have an iphone 4s and love it. He walked away sad.
It's light years ahead of an iPhone 4s. I could never go back to my iPhone 4... Did you give it a fair chance?
__________________
"Hi,

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:54 PM   #90
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: United States Livermore Ca
Posts: 7,986
aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Yeah, I don't know how you were using IR back in the day but it was pretty hit or miss on my old palms and Axim... I stopped using it by the time smartphones came about.
I mainly used IR to share contact info for vendors etc with people I worked with. Never had a problem with it.
__________________
THG is to computer hardware what MTV is to music.
aviphysics is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Was uni worth it for you? SteadVéx Off Topic Lounge 45 Apr 28, 2010 09:49 AM
is this worth it? cfknight AMD Radeon Discussion and Support 5 May 16, 2009 10:33 AM
Is it worth it WhAt3v3r General Hardware 13 May 5, 2009 04:33 PM
Is BF2 worth getting yet? ice PC Gaming 32 Sep 6, 2005 12:35 AM
How much is DSL really worth? Stilgar1973 Off Topic Lounge 27 Jul 29, 2005 10:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com
Links monetized by VigLink