Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Oct 7, 2012, 01:16 AM   #451
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Never checked batt stats right out of the box. I started installing apps right away anyhow. Gonna change roms and see if it changes anything.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2012, 01:42 AM   #452
Roadhog_
Sausages

Roadhog_ can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRoadhog_ can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
I'm still on stock touchwiz ICS
Well then... Dunno
Roadhog_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2012, 11:02 AM   #453
kingofslackerz
busy doing nothin

kingofslackerz is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog_ View Post
Its another JB bug. Just reboot it and it will sleep.
BetteryBatteryStats to get a good read on what is causing the WakeLock

If you're on a JB rom and have updated Maps, the location history and location settings that need to be on for GoogleNow can cause that kind of a wakelock, although you should see it on the reporting, but it's something to check.

I just moved from ktoonzes JB to CM 10 nightly, and so far the wakelocks have dissapeared for me, granted it's a small sample size.
kingofslackerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 8, 2012, 02:47 PM   #454
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

I figured out the wake lock was due to light flow (notification light control app). I had some better battery life on codefirex but the gps wasn't working (cm10 recent issue) so I switched back to touchwiz for the time being

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote