Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old May 16, 2019, 06:03 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Come on AMD, hopefully the hype train is real this time and I will preorder a nice 570X main board and probably the 3700X! Would like to move on from my 6600K.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 08:01 PM   #242
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by barleystout View Post
Seeing the chipset HSF and heat concerns, I’m kinda curious how two graphics cards will fair with an NVMe drive sitting between them. Probably nothing to worry about.

Still can’t wait to do this build. Have almost everything ready (case, PSU, drives, etc.).
The chipset still can't be putting out much heat. It's got a tiny heatsink and fan, basically akin to the one on the Radeon 9700. I don't think it will be a serious problem relative to the heat produced by a GPU, for example. I can see the concern about the extra hot air being pumped out by the GPU, but even so I expect it should be ok.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 08:15 PM   #243
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
The chipset still can't be putting out much heat. It's got a tiny heatsink and fan, basically akin to the one on the Radeon 9700. I don't think it will be a serious problem relative to the heat produced by a GPU, for example. I can see the concern about the extra hot air being pumped out by the GPU, but even so I expect it should be ok.
If they actually put a real heatsink with some actual fins over the chipset, it would probably cool better then what they are putting on the boards with the tiny fan.
provided you had decent case overflow, like a case fan blowing in it's path and over it.

But depending on expansion cards people put in and the height of the heatsink it could interfere with it. And they could not guarantee someone won't put it in a hotbox with no fans where it would perform worse...

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 17, 2019, 08:00 AM   #244
GTwannabe
Radeon Evergreen

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
If they actually put a real heatsink with some actual fins over the chipset, it would probably cool better then what they are putting on the boards with the tiny fan.
provided you had decent case overflow, like a case fan blowing in it's path and over it.

But depending on expansion cards people put in and the height of the heatsink it could interfere with it. And they could not guarantee someone won't put it in a hotbox with no fans where it would perform worse...
Back in the day they used to run heat pipes between the southbridge and VRM blocks. But with m.2 slots all over the place that's not practical.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 01:48 PM   #245
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

I could easily run my old 7700K at 5ghz but it made absolutely no difference in my games because I was GPU bound. Now with my Ryzen 7 2700 overclocked to 4.1 on all cores again it doesn't make any difference in games. In synthetic benchmarks yes it does but I don't play them So if Zen 2 ups the IPC it won't really make any difference to me TBH so buying the 2700 for £200 was a no brainer as I don't need 12 or 16 cores.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2019, 12:29 AM   #246
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
MSI X570 Gaming Pro Carbon And Gaming Plus AMD Ryzen 3000 Zen 2 Motherboards Leaked
https://hothardware.com/news/msi-x57...zen-3000-zen-2

at least the fan is under the lower slot
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2019, 08:09 AM   #247
Nascar24

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
https://hothardware.com/news/msi-x57...zen-3000-zen-2

at least the fan is under the lower slot
I like the looks of this one, may be on my list to look at.
Old May 20, 2019, 01:15 PM   #248
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Old May 22, 2019, 06:40 PM   #249
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

andino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2019, 08:29 AM   #250
howard stern
Radeon Northern Islands

howard stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyhoward stern can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

wow if this holds up Intel with its high prices, vulnerabilities and heat will get destroyed by AMD.

A 449 dollar chip destroys a 1,400 dollar chip and in many cases no new motherboard is needed.

3700x will be mine.
howard stern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2019, 10:24 AM   #251
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://twitter.com/VideoCardz/statu...69765258747905

Quote:
AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 4400+(OC) / 4300(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4200(OC) / 4133(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3200 / 2933 / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*

Old May 23, 2019, 10:44 AM   #252
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Well I have 3600 ram running at 3200 so any boost would be welcome. I tried 3466 and it was slightly unstable. Crashed couple times a month.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2019, 12:04 PM   #253
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

MSI X570 GODLIKE 4 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4-4600+(OC)

Old May 23, 2019, 12:11 PM   #254
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antonyl.../#46a188ba6341

……...

Quote:
MSI on AMD’s X570 chipset fan: “Of course nobody wants this, but it’s much needed”

Quote:
MSI has leveraged the work the VGA team has done on making the company’s graphics cards as quiet as possible and that means the motherboard division has been able to take the old TwinFrozr 4 fan design and apply it to the diminutive spinner on its motherboards. Not only has it got the detailed fan blades of an MSI GPU, but its X570 boards are also including a 0dB mode too

https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/amd-x57...ody-wants-this

now we need MB reviews to include fan noise on the chipset on all MB's

………….
Quote:
Update 5/23 - VideoCardz has leaked the existence of an MSI Godlike motherboard with an X570 chipset, which MSI will likely reveal at Computex. Van Beurden's and Arts's comments about a "higher end motherboard" were likely in reference to this Godlike motherboard, the brand of which was previously restricted to Intel's Z390 and Z370 chipsets. Ryzen's first time entry into the Godlike brand bodes very well for the 3000 series's performance, especially for gaming, where AMD is somewhat behind Intel. The X570 Godlike may mean AMD has closed the gap in some way.

Original article:

Today, MSI teased two upcoming motherboards on a pre-Computex livestream hosted by two of its representatives, Eric Van Beurden and Pieter Arts. One was a Gaming Plus-branded motherboard with an unspecified chipset. Thanks to VideoCardz we know for a fact that it is an X570 board that is expected to launch alongside Ryzen 3000. MSI also showed the MEG X570 ACE motherboard, again with an unspecified chipset -- but it's almost certainly an X570 board.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ms...ecs,39411.html

are ryzen MB going up into the 400+ range ?

Last edited by bill dennison : May 23, 2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old May 23, 2019, 08:15 PM   #255
Nagorak

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I wonder if the higher memory speeds come down purely to the processor, or if changes in the X570 chipset also help.
Old May 23, 2019, 08:37 PM   #256
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I wonder if the higher memory speeds come down purely to the processor, or if changes in the X570 chipset also help.
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/am...0-chipset.html

https://hothardware.com/news/amd-x57...m-pcie-4-lanes

looks like memory goes right to the CPU
Old May 23, 2019, 08:54 PM   #257
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If MSI is still using those killer nic chips, I will continue to pass on those. My in home throughput was 100mbps slower using that vs an intel nic.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2019, 09:40 PM   #258
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
are ryzen MB going up into the 400+ range ?
The ASUS stuff is usually the highest priced stuff. The ASUS Maximus Formula XI for intel is like $399. So it is a very good possibility that some boards will be in the $400.00 range.
andino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 06:50 AM   #259
Jay20016
Truth Doesn't Make Fact

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
The ASUS stuff is usually the highest priced stuff. The ASUS Maximus Formula XI for intel is like $399. So it is a very good possibility that some boards will be in the $400.00 range.
The only complaint on my crosshair thus far was a cold boot issue that has been fixed and that they came out with a wifi board after I purchased it.So, I'll gladly pay another 250 to 300 for the updates and VRMs they provide.

Was a toss up between the taichi and crosshair at release and boiled down to which was in stock due to the motherboard guys severely underestimating Ryzen demand; let's hope that is a distant memory this launch.

If true on a 5Ghz 12 core part, I'll definitely bite. Will be interesting to see what, if any, ram speed does in the newer Infinity fabric since it it's rumored to no longer be tied to its speed.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 12:19 PM   #260
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
my ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme x399 was 550+ and is more now

that X570 MSI GODLIKE will most likely be the same as the intel one MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE at 599
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1681314...-209-_-Product

they are finely building top and AMD boards like some of the intel ones and they will be the same prices

since they are not going to be selling as many intel ones
Old May 24, 2019, 12:35 PM   #261
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay20016 View Post
The only complaint on my crosshair thus far was a cold boot issue that has been fixed and that they came out with a wifi board after I purchased it.So, I'll gladly pay another 250 to 300 for the updates and VRMs they provide.

Was a toss up between the taichi and crosshair at release and boiled down to which was in stock due to the motherboard guys severely underestimating Ryzen demand; let's hope that is a distant memory this launch.

If true on a 5Ghz 12 core part, I'll definitely bite. Will be interesting to see what, if any, ram speed does in the newer Infinity fabric since it it's rumored to no longer be tied to its speed.
I still get it now and then
not going to buy the first one out the door this time but wait for any problems to show up first

now I don't need a 4 slot X570 motherboard like the godlike
got one in the Zenith Extreme and then they killed SLI/CFX so the extra slots are useless now

maybe the MSI Pro Carbon or the rog crosshair viii formula

unless one of the top 4 slot MB's come with a waterblock on the chipset
Old May 24, 2019, 12:37 PM   #262
Nascar24

$500 for a motherboard I will stick to my $200 range. What does all the extra cost get you? a Few frames?
Old May 24, 2019, 12:42 PM   #263
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
$500 for a motherboard I will stick to my $200 range. What does all the extra cost get you? a Few frames?
mostly more slots and better onboard stuff

…..

but the cheap AMD MB's maybe a thing of the past if they over take intel

your 200 range maybe 300

Last edited by bill dennison : May 24, 2019 at 01:06 PM.
Old May 24, 2019, 01:11 PM   #264
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
ASUS Also Teases Upcoming AMD X570 Motherboards

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/as...herboards.html

Old May 24, 2019, 07:23 PM   #265
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:

…..

your 200 range maybe 300
VRMs too, for overclocking capabilities.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2019, 07:28 PM   #266
Nascar24

Quote:

…..

your 200 range maybe 300
I'm hoping not a whole lot over $200, but after the punch to the nutz Nvidia provided, all bets are off. Will probably be pre-ordering from Microcenter as soon as available to do so. They usually pack a $30 discount when buying a motherboard and CPU. Hoping for less then 6 bills for the 3700X and board. Really dont see going for top end at those prices for small gains.
Old May 24, 2019, 10:21 PM   #267
Nagorak

Cheaper motherboards will never go away. There's sort of a disconnect between what enthusiasts think is reasonable and what the general public does. If there were no $75, $100 or $150 boards then AMD would sell almost no processors. I would guess that's probably the bread and butter in terms of sales volume.

A $200 motherboard is not a "cheap board" by any means, and the majority of people won't be willing to spend nearly that much on a board. Cheap boards are around $100 or less, where the board manufacturers really start cutting a lot of corners to reduce costs. You can still find some decent boards in that price range, but you have to be selective and do some research. If you add another $20-$30 the quality generally goes up by quite a bit.

Personally I'm not convinced you get much of anything from going beyond the $200 mark, and you honestly get relatively little from going up from a good $130ish board to a $200 one. Anyone on a budget should stick closer to the $120-$150 range, and only go up from there if they can easily afford it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
VRMs too, for overclocking capabilities.
For around $200 you already should be getting pretty good VRMs. VRM components aren't that expensive. Not to mention, there's a lot of variation between boards, including sometimes very expensive ones having lackluster VRMs. In my opinion, VRMs is an area where you need to do your research, rather than just grabbing the board with the highest price tag attached.

On top of that, the reality is that in many cases you don't need the absolute best VRM setup. If you're just letting XFR do its thing, for example, or even overclocking with reasonable voltage, the VRMs aren't usually going to be the limiting factor. A year or so ago when I had a Ryzen 1700 I hit VRM limitations on a Gigabyte B350 board, but realistically it was only a problem when pushing 1.35v+ and with absolutely no cooling on the VRMs. I probably could have run my 2700X on the board with no problems.

All the same, it's nice to have confidence that you're not going to encounter that sort of issue, so paying more for a better VRM setup is still justifiable. I'm just doubtful you're going to see a substantially better VRM setup on a $300-$400 board compared to a $200. Even if the higher priced board had a VRM setup that was technically better, the less expensive board's VRMs may already be more than sufficient, rendering the whole thing moot.

Last edited by Nagorak : May 24, 2019 at 10:46 PM.
Old May 25, 2019, 12:38 PM   #268
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
AMD Ryzen 3000 Zen 2 CPUs Rumored To Support JEDEC DDR4-3200 Memory Spec And Speed

Quote:
The official introduction of AMD's Ryzen 3000 Zen 2 processors and the accompanying X570 chipset are just days away. We already know quite about the processors and supporting chipset courtesy of leaks, and today we're learning about official memory specs for the Ryzen 3000 desktop processor family.

According to momomo_us, which has already provided us with a multitude of leaks on upcoming Ryzen and Radeon Navi products, Ryzen 3000 processors will include official support for the JEDEC DDR4-3200 memory specification. For those keeping score, first-generation Ryzen 1000 processors (Zen) supported up to DDR4-2666, while second-generation Ryzen 2000 processors (Zen+) bumped that to DDR4-2933.

The DDR4-3200 spec means that memory modules for X570 motherboards will have an effective rate of 3.2GHz providing 25.6GB/sec of bandwidth per channel. Given that Ryzen motherboards support dual-channel memory, we're looking at total bandwidth of 51.2GB/s.

Quote:
A screenshot provided by momomo_us suggests Ryzen 3000 processors can push DDR4-4400+ speeds when overclocked. We'll get official confirmation of the stock and OC speeds once motherboard manufacturers start rolling out their products next week.

Read more at https://hothardware.com/news/amd-ryz...YlVmiQQzL1p.99
Old May 26, 2019, 12:36 AM   #269
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Im wondering if we'll have to start thinking about ocing the IO chip now besides the cpu itself. Its nice to have that 1/2 divider so we can run faster ram but will it hamper IF speeds?

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old May 26, 2019, 12:48 AM   #270
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Apisak found another entry and looks like a 6 core 4.0 ghz max beats geekbench of a 2700x... not a 50% increase over a 2600x but still huge.

http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13241660

https://wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-6-cor...n-geekbench-4/

www.realitysandwich.com