Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 27, 2019, 10:46 AM   #421
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
You would put a design prototype to war before home testing? Really?
No, that's not what I said. I said if they wanted to test their secret prototype don't do it with the Navy who are part of who you're keeping it secret from. This causes risks in the form of unintended leaks and exposure, and worse the chance of mid air collision. I don't see why they can't just use the same radar tech the Navy uses to test with and do it in some secluded area.

Now of course you could speculate it goes higher up than the Navy pilots and radar operators, and they intend to USE the Navy unbeknownst to them, but I just see that as careless and irresponsible. You are putting those pilots at risk unnecessarily by operating in their airspace. Not to mention this has also reportedly been happening overseas in the middle east in actual live combat scenarios.

But personally I just don't see why they would take that risk operating around the Navy who appears to not be aware of what they are doing. But that all leads to my original assumption in that they are not American. Also I personally just don't buy the idea we have that kind of technology yet. We are talking anti-grav propulsion here. No ****ing way we can do that yet.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 12:05 AM   #422
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-tech-advances

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances
Patent documents indicate that the U.S. and China are actively developing radical new craft that seem eerily similar to UFOs reported by Navy pilots.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 12:12 PM   #423
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Cool read but it works into the long running conspiracy theory of a breakaway civilization. Some say since the nazis some say earlier even since ancient history. Hope it isnt true.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 29, 2019, 01:07 PM   #424
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

https://patents.google.com/?inventor...Salvatore+Pais)

Wow. Room temp superconductor. Gravitational wave generator. Local polarized vacuum creation outside of a craft. All filed by the US Secretary of Navy.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 01:23 PM   #425
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

This is insane

Quote:
Everything that surrounds us, ourselves included, can be described as macroscopic collections of fluctuations, vibrations, and oscillations in quantum mechanical fields. Matter is confined energy, bound within fields, frozen in a quantum of time. Therefore, under certain conditions, the rules and special effects of quantum field behavior also applies to macroscopic physical entities.

The coupling of hyper frequency gravitational and hyper frequency vibrational electrodynamics is conductive to a possible physical breakthrough in the utilization of of the macroscopic quantum fluctuations vacuum plasma field (quantum vacuum plasma) as an energy source (or sink) which is an induced physical phenomenon.

It is possible to reduce the inertial mass and hence the gravitational mass of a system/object in motion by an abrupt perturbation of the nonlinear background of local space-time equivalent to an accelerated exertion far from thermodynamic equilibrium.

In other words inertial mass reduction can be achieved via manipulation of quantum field fluctuations in the local vacuum energy state in the immediate proximity of the object/system. Therefore it is possible to reduce a craft's inertia, that is its resistance to motion/acceleration, by polarizing the vacuum in the close proximity of the moving craft.
https://patentimages.storage.googlea...US10144532.pdf

Last edited by curio : Jun 29, 2019 at 01:47 PM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 01:28 PM   #426
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

warp bubble when

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

Last edited by Shapeshifter : Jun 29, 2019 at 01:36 PM.
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 03:26 PM   #427
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
No, that's not what I said. I said if they wanted to test their secret prototype don't do it with the Navy who are part of who you're keeping it secret from. This causes risks in the form of unintended leaks and exposure, and worse the chance of mid air collision. I don't see why they can't just use the same radar tech the Navy uses to test with and do it in some secluded area.

Now of course you could speculate it goes higher up than the Navy pilots and radar operators, and they intend to USE the Navy unbeknownst to them, but I just see that as careless and irresponsible. You are putting those pilots at risk unnecessarily by operating in their airspace. Not to mention this has also reportedly been happening overseas in the middle east in actual live combat scenarios.

But personally I just don't see why they would take that risk operating around the Navy who appears to not be aware of what they are doing. But that all leads to my original assumption in that they are not American. Also I personally just don't buy the idea we have that kind of technology yet. We are talking anti-grav propulsion here. No ****ing way we can do that yet.
To test the cover and the cover is intact, no one knows what it is...

Seems very obvious to me.

Mind you, this is because it is very close to being deployed.
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 07:45 PM   #428
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
https://patents.google.com/?inventor...Salvatore+Pais)

Wow. Room temp superconductor. Gravitational wave generator. Local polarized vacuum creation outside of a craft. All filed by the US Secretary of Navy.
And all you need is the power of a magnetar... lol

If they have mastered this **** in anyway in our ethically challenged time we are screwed.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2019, 02:26 PM   #429
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Jul 2, 2019, 10:53 PM   #430
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
You would put a design prototype to war before home testing? Really?
Why do you think they go to war? (among other reasons)

No better testing ground than a real-world battlefield. Plus, there's a ton of money to be made. Though that's not a real concern when they literally can print (or key in) whatever money they want/need, anyway.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote