Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 7, 2019, 05:53 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
open world more crowding and server load
It'll be rough for a week or two and then settle down, just like always when a game like this releases.

The pros far outweigh the cons. The game will feel extremely lively 3 years down the road.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:00 PM   #62
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
It'll be rough for a week or two and then settle down, just like always when a game like this releases.

The pros far outweigh the cons. The game will feel extremely lively 3 years down the road.
I have D3 on ps4 and can't stand it

if the put the inventory wheel in PC D4 I'm getting out my torch and pitchfork and marching on blizzard

and PC D3 is still fine now
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:06 PM   #63
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

D3 on the switch is pretty sweet.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:19 PM   #64
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

They aren't gonna change the UI to match console just cause of crossplay man.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:29 PM   #65
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
They aren't gonna change the UI to match console just cause of crossplay man.
sorry I don't trust them

someone on console will complain it's not fair for PVP to have PC have a different UI
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:31 PM   #66
Nunz
RIP Roxen

You say this about everything lol
Old Nov 7, 2019, 09:22 PM   #67
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Nov 10, 2019, 03:08 AM   #68
saumilsingh
Radeon Northern Islands

saumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete strangersaumilsingh once held a door open for a complete stranger

PvP will be garbage and pointless. Calling it now.
Was D2 pvp really that good? I have a feeling it's just childhood memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
thats a bad system. it should have been basic, magic, rare/set, legendary
Agreed. There really needs to be a system in place where Legendaries and Sets aren't BiS all over.

It works in PoE because sockets are the be-all end-all and any item (even a white) with a good socket setup can directly compete with a legendary without sockets.
Clever, but I inherently don't like the "skills are items" philosophy. Class identity is important in an arpg.

Titan Quest handled it well with "Monster Infrequents".
They were items that only dropped from certain monsters and they had affixes which couldn't be found on any other items in the game.

And you could further enchant them with Monster Charms, while the legendaries were unmodifiable.
saumilsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2019, 03:15 AM   #69
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

agreed
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2019, 03:48 AM   #70
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The only pvp I did was in Diablo 1 where I would go out of my way to troll people that tried to kill others. I'd make a game, set it to pvp and then use a cheat to see if they had ears in their inventory. Then I'd use a cheat to make myself invincible and they'd get angry. Good times.
nutcrackr is online now   Reply With Quote