Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:26 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Delivery

What can I order foodwise to have it delivered? I had Dominos yesterday and it made me thirsty and gave me stomachache.. I wish McDonalds did delivery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:34 PM   #2
NEODARK
Radeon Sea Islands

NEODARK is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax
What can I order foodwise to have it delivered? I had Dominos yesterday and it made me thirsty and gave me stomachache.. I wish McDonalds did delivery
If McDonalds ever started their own "delivery service" it would be the doom of the US of A as we know today.

Not only are they big and fat already, but imagine if they didnt even need to get up to go get their "cheese burgers, fries and 40oz drinks"
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:34 PM   #3
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Chinese food place?
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:36 PM   #4
brian911
Call me trimtab.

brian911 is still being judged by the masses

Swiss Chalet or any rotisserie chicken place.
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:38 PM   #5
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Girlfriend with car.
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:41 PM   #6
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline
Chinese food place?
QFT. Nothing beats Chinese food.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:41 PM   #7
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC
QFT. Nothing beats Chinese food.
Except free Chinese food. Delivered of course.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:43 PM   #8
Uber_Tiny

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline
Chinese food place?
MMMMM Chinese food!!!!!!
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:50 PM   #9
Blackadder
Banned

Blackadder is still being judged by the masses

Blackadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 02:53 PM   #10
ErrorS
gfdsa

ErrorS is still being judged by the masses

here we have quite a few different resteraunts that deliver.. and i live in bum**** indiana. You can't beat delivery gumbo and fried catfish

www.eve-online.com
ErrorS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 05:48 PM   #11
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

go and pick it up you lazy bum!
don't get chinese, get thai
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 05:52 PM   #12
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I wish McDonalds did delivery
Tell me about it!
Old Sep 5, 2005, 06:16 PM   #13
politenessman
I Was Cured Alright.

politenessman is still being judged by the masses

penis flavored lollypops?

very truly yours,
politenessman
politenessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 06:17 PM   #14
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by politenessman
penis flavored lollypops?

very truly yours,
politenessman
You've already used this line...
Old Sep 5, 2005, 06:21 PM   #15
politenessman
I Was Cured Alright.

politenessman is still being judged by the masses

and i will again and again, dammit.

very truly yours,
politenessman
politenessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 06:29 PM   #16
Yuber
Thread Killer

Yuber is still being judged by the masses

Default ...................

Quote:
I wish McDonalds did delivery
They do in some parts of the world.

Back in the 80's it was tried at a local place where i'm from (near toronto) and they just couldn't deal with the volume of orders and had to stop the service.
Yuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 06:29 PM   #17
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandelay

Now there's a meal!
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 06:48 PM   #18
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

Maybe we can appoint rayzian to deliever McDonald crap to the members of R3D. He already has a van....
Old Sep 5, 2005, 08:23 PM   #19
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

THis is indeed true, back when i worked with them, 90-93ish, they dabed into the delivery market. I think the trail store was in windsor which it was going very well. To well in fact. Like mentioned, they had to scrap the deal because there were tooo many complications with the process and such. I Dunno, maybe theres more to it. I mean, if Pizza pizza can do it, im sure McD's can come up with something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuber
They do in some parts of the world.

Back in the 80's it was tried at a local place where i'm from (near toronto) and they just couldn't deal with the volume of orders and had to stop the service.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2005, 08:46 PM   #20
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber_Tiny
MMMMM Chinese food!!!!!!
Dammit forgot about them.. Damn... I dont feel like ordering anything this late.. I shall keep this in mind next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote