Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and technical support forum for legacy ATI technology such as Rage, Rage Fury and Rage MAXX.

Old Oct 17, 2000, 02:11 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mike ((SN))

I picked up an AIW Radeon last week, and was wondering if the win2k multimedia center posted last night is backwards compatible with Windows ME? Im assuming it is becuase WDM drivers ( as are the tuner drivers ) are backwards compatible as I understand it with Windows ME & Windows2k.

Thanx,

Mike' http://www.savagenews.com

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off