Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Oct 22, 2003, 04:12 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Default Nvidia to move to one driver update a year? ...Cont.

Looks like Ben6 beat me to the post, heres some more info for you guys. Before the rumors start flying around that ATi will be doing the same thing, I asked Terry Makedon if that is a path that ATI users can expect from CATALYST program. This is what he had to say:
“No chance. We recently improved our regular and public commitment from 8-10 times a year to 12 times a year. We feel it is imperative to deliver performance improvements, new innovative features and stability fixes as regularly as possible. I have been told by gamers many times that they expect frequent driver updates, and have thanked me for setting such a pace in the industry with CATALYST.”

Thanks for the quick response Terry!

Come to our forums and express your thoughts about this.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote