Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 2, 2019, 09:04 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Hapa's Legendary Year Update.

Sup gays,

Thought I'd post an update to my situation that's been going on over the past year. Didn't want to Hijack Higgy's Trolling For Crazy thread.

As many of you know I got involved with a psycho at work, which was a huge mistake. This in turn led to a massive amount of Drama.

Since June things got a lot worse. I lost a lot of friends and respect for the people at work. She involved everyone at the shop, which led to a lot of people showing their true colors. The owner really turned on me, everyone here has heard the stories over the years but this is a new level of hate. And like I've said I've resorted to recording conversations and yes I do have a GoPro setup at work now because of the intimidation and bullying that goes on at the shop. The owners wife knows about it as I've been now discussing it with her. The owner has mellowed out because he was caught verbally beating me down on the GoPro. He is now going to courses to control it but things at the shop were downright horrible.

In July I met someone, my neighbor. Extremely beautiful and it happened on the July long weekend. She had lost her dog back in February same time that the psycho at work started in on me. He dog was like her son, being the lonely person that she was she lost her dog to cancer and it destroyed her. But I helped her through it. In July we started dating and things were good. But I always had that feeling in the back of my mind that something was up. How could someone as Fugly as me end up with someone as smoking hawt as her? More on this later.

I've worked things out with my family, gave them an ultimatum that they either work as a team to achieve our goals or everyone goes their separate ways. I've now purchased a new house for everyone, 3500 SqFT home in Webber Greens. With a separate entrance for a basement suite for me. Its sound proofed so I don't have to hear ****. Everyone will split the cost of the house and bills. And things are looking up in that regard.

Back in October things hit bottom, after losing more family members to cancer and things getting pretty bad at work. I decided to take some advice and see a professional. A councilor at my family doctor, I started taking some medication to help. Now its not uppers and downers but its something to help with being able to deal with situations. The best way I can describe this is the movie/TV show Limitless. That's how I feel when I take it. At the same time that I started seeing this professional I got really sick. People at work couldn't believe how sick I was. Things got progressively worse where I would be getting massive headaches and bleeding noses. For the last month I've been for 4 MRI's, last one being last week. I was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, which I still think is bullshit because the symptoms I have do not match what the "disease" is. Basically its a buildup of fluid in the brain. It typically occurs in infants and people 60 years of age or older. But it does occur in other age groups although rare. They weren't sure if it was over production of CSF or not draining properly. My condition is not serious...... yet.... And I don't know if it will get worse. I started with a chiropractor and a massage at my doctors request to hopefully unblock or help the fluid draing. The chiropractor helped for 30 minutes as the pain went away. After 30 minutes the pain came back like a mother ****er. I've been for 3 massages, each time getting extremely nauseous after each but the pain remains. I've been on Tylenol 4 which does nothing. Even to the point I was given sleeping pills to help me sleep but again they do noting. I am lucky to get an 3 hours a night right now. My family and my GF found out 2 weeks ago right before my GF decided to disappear for 4 months on me....

Back on November 20th she left for the UK. She had told me and her mom that she was going away for 2 weeks to see a friend in the UK. As I said in Higgy's thread she let us know that she'd be going away now for 4 months and that she was staying with a guy she met only a year ago.... You know how I felt about this. So I broke up with her. She obviously didn't get the clue as she called me last night, told me she's ok and misses me and and she loves me so I hung up on her.

I'm not an asshole ( maybe to people on this forum ). But everyone tells me that I'm a gentleman, that I'd give the shirt off my back to help somone etc etc. But **** me, how much worse can my life get? I went for another MRI last week and another blood test, even had a physical. My blood pressure is fine, my cholestorol is fine, my heart rate is fine. My blood test shows high white cell count that I am fighting off something. Haven't heard back from the MRI yet last week and I have yet another appointment for the Hydrocephalus on Thursday...
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64

Last edited by Hapatingjaky : Dec 3, 2019 at 07:07 AM.
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 09:25 PM   #2
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Woah dude. Wish you best of luck and health. Take it easy.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 09:49 PM   #3
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

**** the women, but man I hope they find out what's up with your health. My Aunt went from good to go to in the ICU for two weeks after she had a massive seizure. She has brain tumors, and the surgery that was suppose to be simple, has really screwed her up. Hope to God your's is nothing like that man.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 2, 2019, 11:33 PM   #4
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Hook up with the councilor! I bet she's super hawt!

Good luck with your health stuff. Nothing's right when your health is bad.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 02:25 AM   #5
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Goddamn dude. Hope you get a better decade starting next year. The last one has been ****.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 20.1.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50a bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 20.1.3. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 07:21 AM   #6
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Its just been getting worse and worse. 2 months ago when I started to get the headaches and the nose bleeds started shortly after I thought hmmmm something is wrong. I have some options for treatment if things get worse.

Chiropractor / Massage which I've already tried.

Over production of CFS can be managed by medication.

If its not over production and its a draining problem I have 2 options. First is they can go in and unclog if its blocked. Which would be awesome but knowing my luck its option number 2. They put a stent in to the brain down to either the chest cavity or abdomen. From what I've been told this may require surgeries over my life to re-adjust the stent over time. And can have other complications.

This coupled with the depression and anxiety brought on by being involved with someone who I thought was my friend, people turning on me who I thought were friends and losing family members again has really taken its toll. I even found out recently that the psycho from work not only was dating the child molester that we hired and fired but she also was sleeping with a sales rep from a company that buys from us. Turns out it ended badly and she started calling the company he works for telling anyone that he sexually assaulted her. He came in yelling at the owner about her. And he's also filed a police report against her. Yet she still kept her job. Now she banging a guy that works downstairs in another shop in the building. The guy is not allowed upstairs in our shop and she's not allowed downstairs in their shop because of **** they've pulled. So they go out in to the parking lot and makeout during work hours.... Thank God I didn't go any further with her then I did....

I just don't know though anymore, can't seem to catch a break and when I do I have to question it.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2019, 09:31 AM   #7
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Woah dude. Wish you best of luck and health. Take it easy.
Don't mean to hijack the thread but you know allll about my story... Makes these look tame lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 05:59 PM   #8
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
Sup gays,

Thought I'd post an update to my situation that's been going on over the past year. Didn't want to Hijack Higgy's Trolling For Crazy thread.

As many of you know I got involved with a psycho at work, which was a huge mistake. This in turn led to a massive amount of Drama.

Since June things got a lot worse. I lost a lot of friends and respect for the people at work. She involved everyone at the shop, which led to a lot of people showing their true colors. The owner really turned on me, everyone here has heard the stories over the years but this is a new level of hate. And like I've said I've resorted to recording conversations and yes I do have a GoPro setup at work now because of the intimidation and bullying that goes on at the shop. The owners wife knows about it as I've been now discussing it with her. The owner has mellowed out because he was caught verbally beating me down on the GoPro. He is now going to courses to control it but things at the shop were downright horrible.

In July I met someone, my neighbor. Extremely beautiful and it happened on the July long weekend. She had lost her dog back in February same time that the psycho at work started in on me. He dog was like her son, being the lonely person that she was she lost her dog to cancer and it destroyed her. But I helped her through it. In July we started dating and things were good. But I always had that feeling in the back of my mind that something was up. How could someone as Fugly as me end up with someone as smoking hawt as her? More on this later.

I've worked things out with my family, gave them an ultimatum that they either work as a team to achieve our goals or everyone goes their separate ways. I've now purchased a new house for everyone, 3500 SqFT home in Webber Greens. With a separate entrance for a basement suite for me. Its sound proofed so I don't have to hear ****. Everyone will split the cost of the house and bills. And things are looking up in that regard.

Back in October things hit bottom, after losing more family members to cancer and things getting pretty bad at work. I decided to take some advice and see a professional. A councilor at my family doctor, I started taking some medication to help. Now its not uppers and downers but its something to help with being able to deal with situations. The best way I can describe this is the movie/TV show Limitless. That's how I feel when I take it. At the same time that I started seeing this professional I got really sick. People at work couldn't believe how sick I was. Things got progressively worse where I would be getting massive headaches and bleeding noses. For the last month I've been for 4 MRI's, last one being last week. I was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, which I still think is bullshit because the symptoms I have do not match what the "disease" is. Basically its a buildup of fluid in the brain. It typically occurs in infants and people 60 years of age or older. But it does occur in other age groups although rare. They weren't sure if it was over production of CSF or not draining properly. My condition is not serious...... yet.... And I don't know if it will get worse. I started with a chiropractor and a massage at my doctors request to hopefully unblock or help the fluid draing. The chiropractor helped for 30 minutes as the pain went away. After 30 minutes the pain came back like a mother ****er. I've been for 3 massages, each time getting extremely nauseous after each but the pain remains. I've been on Tylenol 4 which does nothing. Even to the point I was given sleeping pills to help me sleep but again they do noting. I am lucky to get an 3 hours a night right now. My family and my GF found out 2 weeks ago right before my GF decided to disappear for 4 months on me....

Back on November 20th she left for the UK. She had told me and her mom that she was going away for 2 weeks to see a friend in the UK. As I said in Higgy's thread she let us know that she'd be going away now for 4 months and that she was staying with a guy she met only a year ago.... You know how I felt about this. So I broke up with her. She obviously didn't get the clue as she called me last night, told me she's ok and misses me and and she loves me so I hung up on her.

I'm not an asshole ( maybe to people on this forum ). But everyone tells me that I'm a gentleman, that I'd give the shirt off my back to help somone etc etc. But **** me, how much worse can my life get? I went for another MRI last week and another blood test, even had a physical. My blood pressure is fine, my cholestorol is fine, my heart rate is fine. My blood test shows high white cell count that I am fighting off something. Haven't heard back from the MRI yet last week and I have yet another appointment for the Hydrocephalus on Thursday...

I'm no expert, but from what I've read high white blood cell count with no obvious infection usually indicates cancer... Hope that is not the case for you!

As for your job situation the solution is simple; FIND-ANOTHER-JOB. I was in a very toxic work environment like you were (though in my case it was the boss himself, not the workers but wow...this asshole was something else) and I finally had enough after 5 years and have moved on to a completely different job and it is far more manageable here. The hilarious part of it all was he panicked when I put in my two weeks and even tried to bribe me to stay by offering me $1000 bonus . No, my sanity is worth much more than that sorry.

My new boss is fantastic and understanding and I can actually talk to him. I also don't have to deal with warehouse bullshit anymore and that's a plus as I'm now in full IT instead of just partial. Anyways, find another place to work at least for your mental sanity and things will improve quite rapidly in that regard.

As for the woman...yeah she's damaged goods, obviously untrustworthy and probably being plowed while telling you she still loves you. Yeah she's full of **** but you at least already know that.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote