Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 8, 2019, 11:57 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

I was hoping Colorado would win that. For some reason I've never cared for the Sharks. They do have a good team, though.

Despite being badly outplayed, especially in the 2nd, Colorado managed to keep it close. I really didn't think they would make a game of it but they scored like a minute into the third to bring it within one.

But the Sharks did lock it down for most of the third. Colorado wasn't able to carry the puck over the blueline. They had a few chances, but were mostly being turned back over and over again by the defence.

MacKinnon got hurt almost right away and missed most of the first period. Not sure what it was, but he came back near the end of the first. He looked alright the rest of the game.

Colorado had a goal called back on an offside challenge in the 2nd. Landeskog was pretty slow getting off the ice for a line chance and was standing on the ice as the 6th man while Colorado got the puck back into the offensive zone. It looked like his foot was on the blueline, so I don't know if it actually was offside. Being able to tie the game would have changed things. They were playing from behind almost all game.

Hard to call who is going to advance. San Jose looks really dominant at times, and they seem like the deepest team. Jones has played well, but he still seems vulnerable. St. Louis looks pretty good too and Binnington has been solid.

And on the Eastern side, Boston seems like the obvious choice. But Carolina is fast, and Boston's defence isn't exactly mobile. The Leafs' speed was giving Chara issues, and I think Carolina might be better able to take advantage of that.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 08:52 AM   #122
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
I was hoping Colorado would win that. For some reason I've never cared for the Sharks. They do have a good team, though.

Despite being badly outplayed, especially in the 2nd, Colorado managed to keep it close. I really didn't think they would make a game of it but they scored like a minute into the third to bring it within one.

But the Sharks did lock it down for most of the third. Colorado wasn't able to carry the puck over the blueline. They had a few chances, but were mostly being turned back over and over again by the defence.

MacKinnon got hurt almost right away and missed most of the first period. Not sure what it was, but he came back near the end of the first. He looked alright the rest of the game.

Colorado had a goal called back on an offside challenge in the 2nd. Landeskog was pretty slow getting off the ice for a line chance and was standing on the ice as the 6th man while Colorado got the puck back into the offensive zone. It looked like his foot was on the blueline, so I don't know if it actually was offside. Being able to tie the game would have changed things. They were playing from behind almost all game.

Hard to call who is going to advance. San Jose looks really dominant at times, and they seem like the deepest team. Jones has played well, but he still seems vulnerable. St. Louis looks pretty good too and Binnington has been solid.

And on the Eastern side, Boston seems like the obvious choice. But Carolina is fast, and Boston's defence isn't exactly mobile. The Leafs' speed was giving Chara issues, and I think Carolina might be better able to take advantage of that.
Blues have the most depth by far.... Their 4th line is stronger than some 3rd, and even 2nd lines. We also have 6 players that we can't even put on the line that are very solid 3rd and 4th liners. (Fabri, Del Zatto, Bortuzzo, Sanford, Thorburn, Nolan, and Butler). We literaly have more players that can start than what we can fit. It's been a constant rotation of mixing due to this.

Hell Sammy Blais, who played in Game 6, and 7 went 24 games without playing simply due not having a spot. And he's on our 2nd line. Look at what our 3rd line has been doing simply because other 3rd lines just can't compete. (Robert Thomas, Maroon, Bozak).

I'm genuinly not concerned about SJS. My concern is who we face in the SCF. One hand Boston just has so much experience. So much ability to just "make it happen". On the other side Hurricanes could either be someone we walk over, or completely get swept and walked over. I also wonder if they will play Backes if we play Boston.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz

Last edited by CurrentlyPissed : May 9, 2019 at 08:59 AM.
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 09:31 AM   #123
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Please...anybody but Boston.

Life must be pretty good for sports fans in the Bay area (Sharks and Warriors).
I didn't know the whole story behind Maroon and his son (took less money to play there...seeing his son bawl made me smell onions).

My only hope is that whoever wins the lord Stanley's Cup is that the city cares. Toronto goes nuts with every win/loss, Leafs are still in so many news stories when they're out. All I'm saying is enjoy and appreciate having a team that's in the conference finals. (Lets' go Raptors!)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 9, 2019, 10:18 AM   #124
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

As much hatred as I've spewed over the years towards the Sharks, I would love to see Joe Thornton win a Cup, and it would be especially fun, if he could win that Cup AGAINST the Boston Bruins.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 10:30 AM   #125
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Old May 9, 2019, 10:46 AM   #126
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Blues have the most depth by far.... Their 4th line is stronger than some 3rd, and even 2nd lines. We also have 6 players that we can't even put on the line that are very solid 3rd and 4th liners. (Fabri, Del Zatto, Bortuzzo, Sanford, Thorburn, Nolan, and Butler). We literaly have more players that can start than what we can fit. It's been a constant rotation of mixing due to this.

Hell Sammy Blais, who played in Game 6, and 7 went 24 games without playing simply due not having a spot. And he's on our 2nd line. Look at what our 3rd line has been doing simply because other 3rd lines just can't compete. (Robert Thomas, Maroon, Bozak).

I'm genuinly not concerned about SJS. My concern is who we face in the SCF. One hand Boston just has so much experience. So much ability to just "make it happen". On the other side Hurricanes could either be someone we walk over, or completely get swept and walked over. I also wonder if they will play Backes if we play Boston.
Blues' depth is who showed up vs the Stars, that 3rd line basically became the top line. I was glad Dallas basically shut down Tarasenko, but it was at a cost, we got exposed by Maroon and co.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 11:02 AM   #127
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Blues' depth is who showed up vs the Stars, that 3rd line basically became the top line. I was glad Dallas basically shut down Tarasenko, but it was at a cost, we got exposed by Maroon and co.
It's really been the line we lived by other than Schwartz, and kinda Tarasenko here or there. But Dallas, and Jets both shut them down pretty hard, but very few teams have a 3rd and 4th line that can compete. It really is a 1st line, 2nd line, 2nd line, 3rd line. We don't really have a 4th line.

Even our 4th line (Steen, Barbashev, Sunquist) with Dunn, and Gunnarson. That's a very, very solid lineup for a 4th line team. Easily a 3rd line for some teams, and 2nd line for some lesser teams out there.

Steen hasn't really been much of anything, but he's a grinder. I'd really like to see Fabri with Barbashev, and Sunquist as our 4th line. 3 very young, hungry players with a ton of heart.

Hell we were even matching up our 3rd and 4th lines in game 7 to Dallas 2nd line because we needed to get Tarasenko open, guys just did too damn good of a job shutting him down though.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old May 9, 2019, 01:53 PM   #128
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Injury info for Dallas is out. Roope Hintz broke his foot blocking a shot during the 2nd round, crazy enough was still the fastest guy on our team. Zuccarello's broken arm had healed but the tendons weren't handling it well, he had to have daily injections, still one of the best players for Dallas. Oleksiak got a knee injury in game 6 of the 1st round, hence missing the 2nd round. Hanley had a shoulder injury in the 2nd round. Janmark broke his foot back in Feb or March and it still hasn't healed fully. That's pretty much the Stars middle 6 and bottom pair.

No word on Benn, but I have a feeling his hips are a problem, and we'll never hear about it because it will be an on-going issue. Double hip surgery in one off season a few years ago has definitely slowed him down.
Old May 9, 2019, 03:10 PM   #129
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
Please...anybody but Boston.

Life must be pretty good for sports fans in the Bay area (Sharks and Warriors).
I didn't know the whole story behind Maroon and his son (took less money to play there...seeing his son bawl made me smell onions).

My only hope is that whoever wins the lord Stanley's Cup is that the city cares. Toronto goes nuts with every win/loss, Leafs are still in so many news stories when they're out. All I'm saying is enjoy and appreciate having a team that's in the conference finals. (Lets' go Raptors!)
If Boston wins the cup, Vancouver will riot!
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2019, 11:51 PM   #130
ugly
Radeon R520

That's a bad loss for Carolina. They largely outplayed Boston. Especially in the second, but could only take a 1 goal lead. Boston was missing McAvoy. And they still blew it.

Up 2-1 going into the third. Then Staal takes a really dumb penalty for a hit from behind and Boston tied it.

Then there was a fairly weak call for a bump back hit on Hamilton. Boston scored on the PP again and took the lead.

Then there was a complete phantom call right after that. They called it interference when the guy who got hit had the puck. Boston didn't score, but by then the wind was already out of Carolina's sails.

Carolina's speed was giving Boston issues. But despite all the speed and shots they generate, the team isn't very good at scoring. And I guess that's been their problem all season.
Old May 15, 2019, 11:03 PM   #131
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Refs literally handling SJS the cup.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old May 15, 2019, 11:42 PM   #132
ugly
Radeon R520

Yeah, that was ridiculously bad.

Reffing in the NHL, and especially the play-offs, has always been well-known to be terrible. But this year is outrageous. That one wasn't even a judgment call. That's clear-cut, black and white call. It's the guy that currently has the puck, so how can 4 refs out there not see it? He literally had the secondary assist on a tic-tac-toe goal. This wasn't something that happened in the neutral zone that eventually developed into a goal. It was the goal.

So in each series San Jose has been gifted on a play.

And that was a very good game, before the ending blew it.
Old May 16, 2019, 09:41 AM   #133
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Welp pretty sure we know who Bettman wants to win

I think it's hilarious that in game 7 of the Avs game they overruled the call on the ice of a goal because after video review they determined Landeskog's skate didn't touch the blueline during a change up even though not a single video actually shows that indisputably; but then also say they can't overrule this handpass goal because they can't call what they didn't see even though it's clearly on video and indisputable

The NHL is becoming like the WWE; what a joke

Last edited by curio : May 16, 2019 at 09:52 AM.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 09:46 AM   #134
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Terrible...feel horrible for St. Louis.
Old May 16, 2019, 10:37 AM   #135
Elysian
SCAATSJW

I don't. St Louis got all the calls in round 2
Old May 16, 2019, 12:51 PM   #136
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

If you honestly don't think their was missed calls on either side, then that's just biased because the dallas blues game was pretty even. Throwing their own bodies on the floor and all.

Dallas also didn't lose as a direct result due to a call, they lost because they failed to show up.

Anyways..

This is getting far worse. NHL changed thier background to this image last night.

https://www.facebook.com/NHL/

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...85&oe=5D546372

Then thier NHL twitter account edited the video to take the hand pass out.

https://twitter.com/NHLGIFs/status/1...73aa62da0.html

You now have 3 calls that have given SJS clear advantages.

Round 1: The major penalty against vegas.
Round 2: The offsides against the Avs
Round 3: This one.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old May 16, 2019, 12:57 PM   #137
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Literally no sympathy from me. Got told by enough Blues fans on other boards that only the losers complain about blown calls. Those same people are living that right now. Blues could have won that game in regulation, but they didn't.
Old May 16, 2019, 01:21 PM   #138
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Literally no sympathy from me. Got told by enough Blues fans on other boards that only the losers complain about blown calls. Those same people are living that right now. Blues could have won that game in regulation, but they didn't.
No one is here to say the blues couldn't of lost the game. Hell we missed an open net, and allowed a goal under 1 minute left. They could of lost 10 seconds later.

The fact is, this call literally ended the game. (or lack there of, rather). And this specific rule can be overturned if ANY of the 4 refs say "I seen it". None of them seen this? If none of them TRULY seen it, then we have a very, very large problem.

But your right, only every NHL analyst out there, every news outlet (even national) are covering it. ESPN was even analyzing the situation and ESPN NEVER shows anything NHL. More so during NBA season. We are just "sore losers". Sounds like you still might be one if you really don't see the problem here.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old May 16, 2019, 02:35 PM   #139
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The NHL has a ref problem.

But then again, it has had one for years and years and years....
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 02:59 PM   #140
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
No one is here to say the blues couldn't of lost the game. Hell we missed an open net, and allowed a goal under 1 minute left. They could of lost 10 seconds later.

The fact is, this call literally ended the game. (or lack there of, rather). And this specific rule can be overturned if ANY of the 4 refs say "I seen it". None of them seen this? If none of them TRULY seen it, then we have a very, very large problem.

But your right, only every NHL analyst out there, every news outlet (even national) are covering it. ESPN was even analyzing the situation and ESPN NEVER shows anything NHL. More so during NBA season. We are just "sore losers". Sounds like you still might be one if you really don't see the problem here.
If none of them saw it, then the problem is they're human, and they're trying to keep track of 12 players on the ice at any given time.
Old May 16, 2019, 03:08 PM   #141
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
If none of them saw it, then the problem is they're human, and they're trying to keep track of 12 players on the ice at any given time.
Sorry, no.

There is no way in hell that not one of them were watching the play in the slot.

To me it looked like groupthink.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 09:39 PM   #142
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
I'm guessing you haven't seen the picture of the ref motioning the hand pass in the group, and it was ignored out of the 4, and the picture of the ref staring right at the puck as the hand pass happened.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net...5b&oe=5D72EA41

This is getting disected hard, and NHL is going to need some serious answers.

Also now the official NHL response of the apology is getting destroyed.

So they could of enacted the rule, but didn't because San Jose wouldn't of appreciated it?

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl...224116442.html
Quote:
We could start calling that next year, Game 1,” said Campbell in reference to Rule 38.4(ix), which allows the utilization of replay to ensure “good hockey goals” in a much broader way.

“I don’t think I would use that card in the third round of a playoff — I’m not so sure San Jose would appreciate if we used that rule for the first time in that game,
even though it would would’ve been correct,” Campbell said.

Campbell also went on to admit that all four officials on the ice missed the obvious hand-pass that resulted in the Blues going down 2-1 in the series.

“That was the wrong call,” Campbell said. “It should’ve been a whistle if the referee had seen it live. Yes, you could probably use [Rule 38.4(ix)] but i think it has to be a discussion [before expanding use of that rule].

“It’s so unfair that the game ended that way. The wrong way.”

Rule 38.4(ix) lets the NHL “assist the Referees in determining the legitimacy of all potential goals (e.g. to ensure they are “good hockey goals”). For example (but not limited to), pucks that enter the net by going through the net meshing, pucks that enter the net from underneath the net frame, pucks that hit the spectator netting prior to being directed immediately into the goal, pucks that enter the net undetected by the Referee, etc.”
Here’s the controversial tally in which Timo Meier clearly bats the puck with his hand directly to Gustav Nyquist before he feeds Karlsson the game-winning biscuit.
Also rumor is, that entire officiating crew has been removed from the playoffs. Not official yet.

Hell even Fanduel is refunding all bets for game 3.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz

Last edited by CurrentlyPissed : May 16, 2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 17, 2019, 09:24 AM   #143
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
The NHL has a ref problem.

But then again, it has had one for years and years and years....
NHL Really needs to fix the reffing problem. Its gone on for years. The only constant is that the refs are consistently inconsistent.
The worst are clear infractions happening right in front of the ref, but they just stare at the play and call nothing.

At the same time the players need to stop whining and play through it.

Calgary has a small skilled player (Johnny Gaudreau) who is constantly whining to the refs and it infuriates me that he does this. He gets hit or has something happen to him and he always seems to stop what hes doing and looks to the refs for the penalty. So when the play continues without a call, he has fallen behind on the play and is almost out of it. If he toughens up, sucks it up and continues the play, there is a good chance something positive could happen.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2019, 10:43 AM   #144
huskylord
Individual 2

Boston bleh!
Old May 17, 2019, 12:15 PM   #145
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Man, whoever wins blues or SJS is going to have a difficult time against Boston. They are going to be unbelievably well rested vs a team thats likely going to a game 6, if not 7.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #146
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

This picture just keeps on going on through the years (thanks Josh)

Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM   #147
ugly
Radeon R520

As much as I wanted to see San Jose lose, this does mean we'll have to put up with the St. Louis Blues fans' constantly banging on the glass during their home games. I'm not sure if it's just the CBC feed that picks it up that loudly, but it's easily the most annoying arena to watch on TV.