Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 15, 2006, 04:52 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooung View Post
So a Rizzla is a joint... or something?
No, Rizla's are the papers you use to roll a joint

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro HSM,
Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DG,
Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4.5 HSM,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Raynox D250 closeup/macro attachment,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Vivitar 285HV Flash unit,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Doozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:02 AM   #32
klutzon
Found his way home

klutzon is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooung View Post
So a Rizzla is a joint... or something?
Rolling paper. People buy it in spades over here, and they're sold in all the super-markets. Hell, standing in line at the counter this guy comes up behind me and has two lighters and 5 packets of Rizla. (There's 40 sheets in each packet, IIRC). I just looked at him and grinned, then he grinned back. We both SO knew exactly what he needed all that for... !

Klutz is enjoying his "Forever" membership at Galbadia Hotel... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CLICKS GUYS!!! :)
Galbadia Hotel: a place for game soundtrack lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster View Post
This is true. 'sides, Klutzon could quintuple post something and I'd still prefer his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UDHA
Yes, I'm a stubborn moron at times, but it keeps me occupied ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honsy
Just tell her to open her mouth and close her eyes ... then throw her down and stick it in her pooper ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimacy
Welcome to the world of current events. Feel free to grab a brochure and get back to us when you've caught up with the latest news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke
It's okay Vazel. We all know about your "punctuation" issues and how much you like ";" as opposed to ":"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayzian View Post
Ugh, I hate that.. I honestly get so paranoid it's not even funny. One time, I ran out of eyedrops (dear god) and forgot. I went to the nearest shoppers, red-eyed as hell, holding only a box of clear-eyes in a huge line up, never.. ever.. again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3 View Post
Yeah, it seems like any game that doesn't measure up to some arbitrary standard or feeling we expect to have gets labeled consolized! What?!? Blurry textures! Consolitus! You can't save every 4 seconds? Consolitus! It doesn't have 12 million buttons that are bindable to controls! Consolitus! I can't use 16XAA with 166XAF consolitus! I got laid last nite because I wasn't playing PC games. Consolitus! No wait....
| My Games Collection (last updated Oct 07)
klutzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:15 AM   #33
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

At a CD shop, someone grabs me by the shoulders and spins me around.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii! How are you... oh f*ck, I don't know you."

And then she turned bright red an ran away. She seemed nice enough. Obviously I'm very familiar looking from behind.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:16 AM   #34
Doozer
lollollollol

Doozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird singsDoozer knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Obviously I'm very familiar looking from behind.
You are round here in Rageland

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:28 AM   #35
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
You are round here in Rageland
That's going to haunt me for the rest of my days, isn't it?
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 06:30 AM   #36
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I had a gay classmate hit on me once...

"I can't stop thinking about you"

Imagine my shock at the time..
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 06:36 AM   #37
Doozer
lollollollol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I had a gay classmate hit on me once...

"I can't stop thinking about you"

Imagine my shock at the time..
And your shock is now a regret

Nikon D7100,
Nikkor 16-35mf f4
Sigma 120-400mm
Nikon 18-55mm kit lens,
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro,
Nikkor 50mm f1.8,
Sigma x2 TC
Remote shutter release ,
Kenko extension tubes,
reverse lens adaptor,
Nikon SB800 flash,
Tripod (x2),
Monopod

Rage3d flickr Group
Old Sep 15, 2006, 06:41 AM   #38
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
And your shock is now a regret
No mansechs for me thank you very much.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 07:37 AM   #39
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Several years ago, I was on a subway in New York City. A black guy in his late teens was panhandling on the train car; he was walking up and down the length of the car delivering a well-articulated plea for people to contribute generously to the "United Negro Pizza Fund." I gave him $5... it's not often someone can get me to laugh while riding on a NYC subway.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 09:20 AM   #40
GiG-DaDDy
Radeon R700

GiG-DaDDy is still being judged by the masses

"I like water"

"blue is green"

GiG-DaDDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 09:55 AM   #41
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

one that freaked me out..

I was about 14-15.. and a guy comes up to me. Was walking in the city.. and he say "nice weather for a coke, and to mastrubate". When I turned around to see wtf... he was gone.

When I was 16 , we went to a computer shop. The girl behind the counter says to me .. "you got a nice deep voice.What are you studying?". I replied.. I'm still in High School. My friend kicked my ass afterwards.. he says I should have made something up.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:47 AM   #42
JDwoods[TeamATi]
Something witty goes here

JDwoods[TeamATi] is still being judged by the masses

I was smoking a cigarette in between classes and had just used my last match to light it. As I start to walk to my next class, a small asian guy stops me and asks if I have a light. I explain the situation, and apologize for not having a lighter. He responds with "ess okay lemme monkey **** you!"
JDwoods[TeamATi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:51 AM   #43
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDwoods[TeamATi] View Post
I was smoking a cigarette in between classes and had just used my last match to light it. As I start to walk to my next class, a small asian guy stops me and asks if I have a light. I explain the situation, and apologize for not having a lighter. He responds with "ess okay lemme monkey **** you!"
I haven't head that term before (although similar). I think he just wanted you to use your cigarette to light his...
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:16 AM   #44
Nakor Allthumbs
Gibson junkie

Location: Canada The eighth concentric circle of Dantes' easy bake.
Nakor Allthumbs is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
That's going to haunt me for the rest of my days, isn't it?
congrats... you made my sig. thanks.

Pinky: I think so, but if they called them sad meals, nobody would buy them.

Folding under Pharoh
Nakor Allthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:33 AM   #45
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDwoods[TeamATi] View Post
Is that why you're so short and you still look like a teenager?
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 11:37 AM   #46
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

"In this time of political change, you should quit the violin and take up the saxaphone."

I ignored him because I was carrying a bassoon
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:27 PM   #47
Reese
Living for today.

Reese is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckart View Post
WELL?!?! What is the recipe?!?!?
he said like shark, venison honey and some other thing..ohh yeah bison.
Old Sep 15, 2006, 12:42 PM   #48
Nakor Allthumbs
Gibson junkie

Location: Canada The eighth concentric circle of Dantes' easy bake.
Nakor Allthumbs is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese View Post
he said like shark, venison honey and some other thing..ohh yeah bison.
yeah... i'll just pop down to the local safeway and pick up some bison....

Pinky: I think so, but if they called them sad meals, nobody would buy them.

Folding under Pharoh
Nakor Allthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 02:36 PM   #49
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ok, ok. This didn't happen to me but one of my best friends. He was sitting outside at a Wal-Mart on a bench with his sister. I guess they were waiting for their parents to finish shopping or something.

Anyways, he said an old lady walked by and said: "Aw, what a cute couple." Or something to that effect, and he replied that it was his sister, and she said: "Ah, well it's good to keep it in the family."

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

I had also known once that he had went to a concert with his sister, and saw this girl there (the girl I went to prom with). Anyways I was talking to her and she asked if my friend had a girlfriend, and I said no. And she says: "That girl he was with at the concert and him would make a cute couple."

Right now I can't recall any strange things strangers have said to me. One time I was trying to park somewhere in downtown Honolulu and it was all full except some VIP and reserved parking spots, and the guy looks at me and my car ('94 Saturn SL at the time) and he says: "I let you park here only 'cause your car say ****ENSLOW." (I had a sticker at the time on my window that said that.) He was some 60-year-old-ish Chinese guy and that was the last thing I expected to come from his mouth.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 03:01 PM   #50
chocoba65
Rage Pro Turbo

chocoba65 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Strangers frequently ask if I have any Rizzla's
Dude. Exactly the same thing I came in here to post. Except he asked for Zig-Zag, not Rizla
chocoba65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 03:06 PM   #51
Samurai_crip
AMD FanBoi

Samurai_crip is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Strangers frequently ask if I have any Rizzla's
I get that alot

Samurai_crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 03:20 PM   #52
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Guy in DisneyLand: "Hey, tiger!"
Me:
Guy: "Tiger Woods right? Can I get your autograph?"
Me: "Uhhh I'm not Tiger Woods..."
Guy: "Well **** you too, I never liked golf!"
Me: :|

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 03:26 PM   #53
DrHLecter
Chemist

DrHLecter is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Guy in DisneyLand: "Hey, tiger!"
Me:
Guy: "Tiger Woods right? Can I get your autograph?"
Me: "Uhhh I'm not Tiger Woods..."
Guy: "Well **** you too, I never liked golf!"
Me: :|
Random in the pub: You know if you were 3ft taller and 3ft wider, you'd look like andre the giant.

He then proceeded to call me andre the giant until i scared him off.

DrHLecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 03:38 PM   #54
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

bounty_hunter is still being judged by the masses

this old guy I barely knew I worked with at a pizzeria

I'm all nervous since im new

he turns to me after this hot chick comes in

"I would eat her **** if she asked me too"

he's like 70 years old

system sepcs: Ultra X-Finity 500W ATX PS w/2 80mm Fans-Athlon-64 3400+ - GigaByte K8NS nForce-3 250 Chipset- ATI Radeon X800-Pro 256MB-Western Digital 200 GB 7200 RPM-dvd 16x-sony dvd rw dw-d22a
once in the 70's i tried boy scout cookies, they tasted weird and confusing. -logen
bounty_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 04:08 PM   #55
CR2500
Radeon Northern Islands

CR2500 is still being judged by the masses

At school, the Demented Dept. kid asked me if he was a chode .

CR2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 04:26 PM   #56
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

This Vietnamese girl told me I should join the Asian club at school.

I found it weird because I'm Puerto Rican and Dominican and its quite obvious.
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:46 PM   #57
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
This Vietnamese girl told me I should join the Asian club at school.

I found it weird because I'm Puerto Rican and Dominican and its quite obvious.
it's because you are teh nerdies.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:47 PM   #58
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
it's because you are teh nerdies.
Maybe. I'm actually thinking about it because I've taken a liking to anime...

plus, shes in the club too
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:49 PM   #59
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
Maybe. I'm actually thinking about it because I've taken a liking to anime...

plus, shes in the club too
Why do you think I joined the Jewish Heritage Club in high school?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Sep 15, 2006, 05:56 PM   #60
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Quote:
Why do you think I joined the Jewish Heritage Club in high school?
Wow, I didn't know Jews had their own animation style. ****, everything's gotta be kosher with them...

j/k