Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Nov 6, 2017, 10:19 PM   #4351
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
OMG THAT LICENSE PLATE

DD wins Rage3d!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 10:39 AM   #4352
ಠ_ಠ

Avatar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAvatar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 11:35 AM   #4353
DigitalDemon
Flaccid Flexor

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
OMG THAT LICENSE PLATE
Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Is that for real? hahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post

DD wins Rage3d!
I don't know if I should tell them it's a chop or just shut my mouth

DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 7, 2017, 01:20 PM   #4354
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Nice! Always been a Porsche fan. At some point, I'll own one but for me (and it's just me) I find them overpriced so I'll likely get something used. Was thinking about a 996 for a race car since those can be had cheap.
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 01:47 PM   #4355
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDemon View Post
I don't know if I should tell them it's a chop or just shut my mouth

Damn I was hoping you really had that plate
Old Nov 7, 2017, 01:49 PM   #4356
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Nice ride!
Indeed! Beauty and power.

My 6 cyl 2015 Challenger is jealous.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 02:50 PM   #4357
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Nice! Always been a Porsche fan. At some point, I'll own one but for me (and it's just me) I find them overpriced so I'll likely get something used. Was thinking about a 996 for a race car since those can be had cheap.
Agreed, it's a beautiful car in the perfect color. I always think a 911 looks best in simple silver. Very elegant and classy. I generally don't like silver at all for any other car.

A 911 is in my future at some point, but they are definitely expensive. Not something I'd want to track, personally. The dream will have to wait until I decide to pick up a 996 super cheap, or I some day grow tired of going fast and sell the yellow car for a nice cruiser.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 09:06 PM   #4358
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Last NASA event of the year. With my race car still down, I resorted to being the pace car for the race sessions. I had temp pace car lights in the rear window.
Mahjik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 09:27 PM   #4359
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Awesome!
Old Nov 9, 2017, 08:08 AM   #4360
ಠ_ಠ

Avatar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAvatar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Boss ride, Mahjik!
Avatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2017, 04:28 PM   #4361
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Finally got internet set up and can upload pics

"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2017, 05:14 PM   #4362
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Finally got internet set up and can upload pics

Those are sexy fun cars. A quick question about taking one off roading though. How does that work because it doesn't seem like it has the wheel base to make it over decently rocky roaded terrain?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2017, 08:11 PM   #4363
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Those are sexy fun cars. A quick question about taking one off roading though. How does that work because it doesn't seem like it has the wheel base to make it over decently rocky roaded terrain?
You gotta do something like this:

Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2017, 01:40 PM   #4364
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subaru runs, so needed fresh gas.

Then broke it in on some muddy dirt road.

Old Mar 7, 2018, 08:04 AM   #4365
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Got it back from the dealer last night freshly detailed.
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:33 PM   #4366
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Nice cars.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2018, 10:40 PM   #4367
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You dun fuked up.

Old Mar 8, 2018, 01:44 AM   #4368
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2018, 08:56 AM   #4369
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You dun fuked up.
I guess you can post a picture of it when it's already broken

With the new bug deflector and window deflectors installed.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 07:38 PM   #4370
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Joined the Razeus key fob crew... Im never going to have a lack of women throw themselves at me now!

A BMW for the guy who wants to look like he has money but really doesnt. 428i.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018, 08:07 PM   #4371
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

My brother bought the M-Sport version new back in 2013, and it's been a fantastic car. Same exact color. Dead nuts reliable, and looks great. Comfortable interior, lots of great creature comforts. Good choice!
Old Mar 11, 2018, 08:13 PM   #4372
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Joined the Razeus key fob crew... Im never going to have a lack of women throw themselves at me now!

A BMW for the guy who wants to look like he has money but really doesnt. 428i.

That is a sexy beast my friend.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018, 09:40 PM   #4373
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post

My brother bought the M-Sport version new back in 2013, and it's been a fantastic car. Same exact color. Dead nuts reliable, and looks great. Comfortable interior, lots of great creature comforts. Good choice!

It was M Sport or bust for me. The non m sports are so bland. Actual M is more than I'm willing to spend on a car so that was out of the question.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 12:13 AM   #4374
KAC
That postcount though...

Cool ride.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 07:23 AM   #4375
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Cool just for decoration, i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by riho View Post
nice ride, but c'mon, you've heard what those white lines on the ground are good for?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 07:33 AM   #4376
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
nice ride, but c'mon, you've heard what those white lines on the ground are good for?
Don't you see how close the asshat on the left is? The idiot on the right doesn't look like he parked in the lines either.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018, 07:53 AM   #4377
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

yeah, let's roll with the rest of the pack, i see.

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Mar 13, 2018, 07:41 AM   #4378
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Nah its all good. The two parking spaces on the left are really tight and the car next to me has to park on the white lines. So I have to park like that to not get my car scratched (he has kids).

And the Mini on the right is actually my girlfriends and her parking space is like double the width of other parking spaces and her car is actually smack middle between the lines.
In the summer I usually park my motorcycle between our cars.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 09:09 AM   #4379
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

the mini looks huuuge though.

Old Mar 13, 2018, 10:39 AM   #4380
riho
Breaking a take

Quote:
the mini looks huuuge though.
now that you mention it it indeed looks big. but in actuality it's a little clown car.