Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 8, 2012, 03:53 AM   #5911
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
Well then, i guess you have to get a little closer to your enemy, recon boy . Try not to **** your pants on the way over ok ?

(stupid useless snipers UGH )

you don't have to be a sniper to face that problem. in fact, this makes it even harder to deal with camping snipers because the drop is most apparent with assault rifles and not sniper rifles. so even if you see a sniper at a distance, he has a better chance of killing you if you are playing any other class because your bullets will just stop doing damage after a certain distance.

how badly do you get ****ed by snipers that you end up complaining about them so much in this thread?

and before you accuse me of being one as well, i just checked... out of 3740 total kills, i have only 28 with sniper rifles (probably ones i picked up when i ran out of ammo or something).
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 10:45 AM   #5912
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
Well then, i guess you have to get a little closer to your enemy, recon boy . Try not to **** your pants on the way over ok ?

(stupid useless snipers UGH )
Uhm when I say "rifle" I mean automatic rifle. I've never played the recon class in this game, only the assault class. In fact, I hate that the game encourages people to do nothing but hide in a bush or building whole match instead of doing the objectives. If anything I wouldn't mind if the ability to go prone was removed from the game altogether.

I can see how some might see the word rifle an automatically think 'sniper rifle', from now I guess I'll just type out the whole phrase 'automatic rifle'. CS slang I guess, when players in those games say rifle, 99% of the time they mean the AK47 or M4A1.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]

Last edited by Drexion : Jan 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 11:35 AM   #5913
Khran

Khran is still being judged by the masses

Usually the team with the greatest number of snipers loses. Allowing servers to limit the number of a certain class per side, as in BF2, would be nice.

The key to this game is teamwork. BF3 + Squad + Teamspeak = WIN

Without the friends to play with this game can be frustrating and can lead quickly to burnout. But still, the most fun I have ever had videogaming was clan vs clan warfare in BF2.

ID: Khranzor. I usually play on one of these two servers:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ck-2x-tickets/

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...s-Automobiles/
Khran is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 8, 2012, 03:39 PM   #5914
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post

But the CS games have walls, the maps are about 1/100th the size of a BF3 map, and it takes about 10-15 seconds to rotate between sites. You cannot compare maps in CS to those of BF3. If there were a CS map with hundreds of bushes/rocks/platforms/rooftops and hundreds more dark hiding spaces, with no walls and just a huge sandbox area you would not feel the same way about it as you do the current CS maps.
jesus christ monkey balls. you finally get it. thank the messiah!!!

Quote:
BF3 has a problem where it encourages players to just hide in a bush for the entire round, simply because there's a lot less frustration that actually playing the objectives. The gameplay design of an objective based FPS should encourage people to play the objectives - and if they don't that's fine but they should be some sort of penalty or disadvantage for doing so.
I don't think I would agree with this. How exactly does BF3 encourage idiot snipers?
You are assuming that it is frustrating to be in the middle of action, however for some people, it is frustrating NOT to be in the middle of action. The most annoying thing I come across with is spawning on the old spawn when the attackers have moved up already. Although the snipers sometimes are out of the way of the enemy's bullets, their own capacity to kill the enemy is FAR FAR less than a person with a shotgun in the middle of the capture point. The amount of time that a snipers can hit an enemy is less than the time someone taking the point can hit an enemy, so they are missing out on TONS of bonuses such as capturing/neutralizing points, avenger kills/nemesis kills/assists/killing spree breakers/flag defender bonus/ and etc. The only one snipers can readily get is spot assists, which are very useful to the team, but are only 10 points to the snipers.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 03:59 PM   #5915
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Bob many casual players new to BF3 will play it like a CoD game at first, running around like its an oldschool deathmatch game. They will see that BF3 has huge animation times for stopping running, bringing up your weapon, aiming down the sites, and starting to fire. The person hiding doesn't have to do all those, he just needs to pull the trigger, and thus is at an advantage. Eventually all these players will realize that they have the advantage from a stationary/hiding position and naturally play like that. Nothing is wrong with it, and I don't have something against 'camping' or sniping - I have something against game developers giving the aggressor the disadvantage.

For example this does not happen in CS:S - CS:S has peek advantage - where the player who peeks the corner has a slight timeline advantage on the player who is stationary guarding the corner. On LAN, its equal. Even the CoD developers realize the importance of those animation times, by having entire perks dedicated to improving them drastically. In BF3, the gunplay animations are just too long so the aggressor has the disadvantage.

Snipers don't bother me, though I have a feeling if the animations were faster, you would see a lot more automatic rifles and a lot less snipers.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:27 PM   #5916
SoCalMX70
Radeon R700

SoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
Bob many casual players new to BF3 will play it like a CoD game at first, running around like its an oldschool deathmatch game. They will see that BF3 has huge animation times for stopping running, bringing up your weapon, aiming down the sites, and starting to fire. The person hiding doesn't have to do all those, he just needs to pull the trigger, and thus is at an advantage. Eventually all these players will realize that they have the advantage from a stationary/hiding position and naturally play like that. Nothing is wrong with it, and I don't have something against 'camping' or sniping - I have something against game developers giving the aggressor the disadvantage.

For example this does not happen in CS:S - CS:S has peek advantage - where the player who peeks the corner has a slight timeline advantage on the player who is stationary guarding the corner. On LAN, its equal. Even the CoD developers realize the importance of those animation times, by having entire perks dedicated to improving them drastically. In BF3, the gunplay animations are just too long so the aggressor has the disadvantage.

Snipers don't bother me, though I have a feeling if the animations were faster, you would see a lot more automatic rifles and a lot less snipers.
Yes, you should be able to stop from a full sprint instantaneously, aim down the sights in less than a blink of an eye, and kill the camper before he even knows you're there.

Defense SHOULD have the advantage if the idiot on offense is storming into their area thinking they're a super hero. You can't just be "aggressive"... you need to be SMART. Running around everywhere like Rambo trying to kill everyone is downright stupid.

I have no problems playing the objectives and being MVP1, 2, or 3 90% of the time. I use the proper tools and the proper angles to get the job done. Almost every time I respawn I pick a different class depending on what needs to get done to bust through and take the objective. And I play on servers where most of the others tend to do the same.

And you're still comparing a Battlefield game to CS:S (and COD)... Please, let it go. Apples to Oranges.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:30 PM   #5917
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I used to think that, until you play enough, and any person sitting and watching a corner is no match. I never get killed by people that sit in the darkest corner and watch one edge where people come out of, unless they prefire and i just happen to be coming out of there. once you learn the maps well, i just auto twitch to where people like to hide, and my reflex is always much faster since i am anticipating someone being there, since i am the one rounding the corner, and they are not, since they don't know when someone might walk out.

another thing, don't underestimate the accuracy of just firing from the hip. hip fire is obviously much faster than aiming down sights, and also, if you are stationary, pretty accurate at short to medium range.
Too predictable.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:32 PM   #5918
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMX70 View Post
Yes, you should be able to stop from a full sprint instantaneously, aim down the sights in less than a blink of an eye, and kill the camper before he even knows you're there.

Defense SHOULD have the advantage if the idiot on offense is storming into their area thinking they're a super hero. You can't just be "aggressive"... you need to be SMART. Running around everywhere like Rambo trying to kill everyone is downright stupid.

I have no problems playing the objectives and being MVP1, 2, or 3 90% of the time. I use the proper tools and the proper angles to get the job done. Almost every time I respawn I pick a different class depending on what needs to get done to bust through and take the objective. And I play on servers where most of the others tend to do the same.

And you're still comparing a Battlefield game to CS:S (and COD)... Please, let it go. Apples to Oranges.
you're playing too much star wars lately
Too predictable.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:35 PM   #5919
SoCalMX70
Radeon R700

SoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySoCalMX70 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
I used to think that, until you play enough, and any person sitting and watching a corner is no match. I never get killed by people that sit in the darkest corner and watch one edge where people come out of, unless they prefire and i just happen to be coming out of there. once you learn the maps well, i just auto twitch to where people like to hide, and my reflex is always much faster since i am anticipating someone being there, since i am the one rounding the corner, and they are not, since they don't know when someone might walk out.

another thing, don't underestimate the accuracy of just firing from the hip. hip fire is obviously much faster than aiming down sights, and also, if you are stationary, pretty accurate at short to medium range.
That's a good point as well. Knowing the common hiding places is always a good advantage. When I come around certain busy corners or enter busy areas I'll always look to that one or 2 spots someone is always sitting. You'll get them first most of the time.

ALWAYS fire from the hip at short range. Medium range depends on the weapon. I'm one of those who ALWAYS uses sights unless its short range though.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:35 PM   #5920
SoCalMX70
Radeon R700

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
you're playing too much star wars lately
Haha true! Played last BF3 round 6 days ago.. but then again I have over 125 hours into it
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:39 PM   #5921
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I honestly very rarely deal with (as in die from) campers or snipers. Maybe it's your style of play, the map you choose to play or something. That's not an insult.

I did die from them at the beginning alot, but once i knew the maps and how to play them, it's rare I die from someone camping, really good snipers do pop up from time to time, but not enough to make it annoying.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2012, 04:55 PM   #5922
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

I haven't had a problem with snipers in this game like, ever. They were far more annoying in Bad Company 2 where they had motion mines and mortar strikes. Here, they're underpowered if anything.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 08:25 AM   #5923
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Snipers are fine imo, I've seen plenty of good snipers and lots of bad ones. The glint ensures they can't hide as easily but they can still get the first visual contact There are some good hiding spots but you can easily switch to sniper and shoot them dead. Snipers can be front line assault with PDW. They can use mav to take down soflams, use ugs to hold an area. If you are going to sniper from long distances then 1)don't sit around a group of 5 snipers on the one hill and 2)put up soflam somewhere with a good view of the main area and 3)SPOT SPOT SPOT. I think they have the balance between the classes pretty much spot on at the moment.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 09:46 AM   #5924
fivefeet8
Radeon R200

fivefeet8 is still being judged by the masses

Mortors work great for camping snipers on the high rooftops in Karkand. Also, you can also help your team by spotting the snipers for them. I find that if you play as a sniper, you usually know where most of them are hiding and can spot them rather easily. Once you've done that, run to an angle that they are not aiming as their field of view is not very wide to see you coming from another direction not directly in their forward view. There are some hiding places where the sniper is protected by a wall on all sides except their forward view and that's when having a good sniper that can walk and steady aim at distances comes in handy.

Last edited by fivefeet8 : Jan 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM.
fivefeet8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 10:35 AM   #5925
RSViper
Radeon R520

RSViper is still being judged by the masses

I don't feel that snipers are overpowered at all in this game. The scope glint is perfect and gives them a shoot me sign on their forehead. They are useful in planting forward spawn beacons and spotting enemies. They are vulnerable in close and against armor. A good sniper will shoot and move, a camping sniper is dead, as it should be.
RSViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 11:09 AM   #5926
CoolNitro
Radeon Volcanic Islands

CoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete stranger

Na the sniper class is not overpowered but the level design favors snipers, I often snipe snipers with single shot MG36 + thermal scope from half way across a map purely because the glint and tracer fire is pretty much the only thing I can see with thermal from that distance but on the flip side they don't see me until I start firing and because I have around 100 rounds on semi auto they often don't get a chance to fire back without being suppressed.

Side note in regards to BF2 and origin support I contacted them last night wanting to recover BF2 and merge it with my current account and in less then a day I received a new complete collection digital copy of BF2 + 15% off code so from my experience of their support so far they are pretty much spot on.

Now to go play project reality instead of BF3

Edit-- hmm invalid cd-key error upon trying to play I guess maybe I jumped the gun thinking that a fresh copy of bf2 via origin would actually have a working cd-key attached with it on install.

Last edited by CoolNitro : Jan 9, 2012 at 01:19 PM.
CoolNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 01:23 PM   #5927
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindoctor View Post

you don't have to be a sniper to face that problem. in fact, this makes it even harder to deal with camping snipers because the drop is most apparent with assault rifles and not sniper rifles. so even if you see a sniper at a distance, he has a better chance of killing you if you are playing any other class because your bullets will just stop doing damage after a certain distance.

how badly do you get ****ed by snipers that you end up complaining about them so much in this thread?

and before you accuse me of being one as well, i just checked... out of 3740 total kills, i have only 28 with sniper rifles (probably ones i picked up when i ran out of ammo or something).
oh i don't mind snipers on the enemy team. The more the better. I just don't want them on my team because they're useless.

Try playing rush when half your team is soiling his pants in some bush 15 miles away from the action.

It is frustrating. Znipurs are bad for your team, 100% selfish and useless.

Or conquest, when they see a flag get taken by the enemy, they can't do anything about it . Not that they would want to anyway, because when a friendly base turns enemy, they can take useless potshots at spawning enemies.

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2012, 04:49 PM   #5928
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

Main problem I have, is being insta-killed whilst spawning. Drives me mad. Spawn on a teammate, then killed within 1-2 seconds.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 05:12 PM   #5929
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
Main problem I have, is being insta-killed whilst spawning. Drives me mad. Spawn on a teammate, then killed within 1-2 seconds.
don't spawn on the team mate then
Too predictable.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 05:29 PM   #5930
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
Watch what they are doing, if they are ramboing a tank with c4...probably not a good idea to spawn on them. Although it's impossible to avoid all situations of instant death if they are at least behind cover or near cover you have a good chance of not instant dying.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 08:11 AM   #5931
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Is there a consolidated place to find everyone's BF3 tag so I can add some of you as friends?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 11:23 AM   #5932
mavman
True North

mavman is still being judged by the masses

As a player of both BFBC2 and BF3, I have to say I prefer the camo on the BFBC2 snipers. I had a lot of fun finding hiding spots ~ the ghilly suit was a fun game mechanic that is missing from BF3.
mavman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2012, 04:38 PM   #5933
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Is there a consolidated place to find everyone's BF3 tag so I can add some of you as friends?
The Rage3d Platoon probably the easiest place

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2012, 05:20 PM   #5934
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I've had freezing problems with this game ever it came out complete with 'brrrrrr' noise from the speakers. Turns out its abit naff with realtek/x64/voip together. Just pulled out the usb adapter for my headphones to see how it goes
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2012, 10:33 PM   #5935
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Note to self: Don't play this game in 3D. Unless you want a really bad frickin' headache. Wow.

Thanks to stupid blur effects, flashes everytime you get shot and overdone bloom, lens flare. Srsly, BF3 = no 3D.

Can't take it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2012, 11:11 PM   #5936
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post
Note to self: Don't play this game in 3D. Unless you want a really bad frickin' headache. Wow.

Thanks to stupid blur effects, flashes everytime you get shot and overdone bloom, lens flare. Srsly, BF3 = no 3D.

Can't take it.
Yeah, I can't imagine how bad those effects are in 3D. The game's art direction/presentation as a whole is an absolute joke. I think the effects are way overdone.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 07:27 AM   #5937
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssCop View Post

Can't take it.
you're just too virgin to handle 3D gaming, you need to get used to it, I can play BF3 all day in 3D @ 100% depth with no such problems, did you play in real 3D or 2D/3D conversion?
for some reason 3D in BF3 seems weak to me, kind of like it's a bit fake even when depth is maxed out.

Last edited by H001iGAN : Jan 13, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2012, 03:26 PM   #5938
JesterOnYer6
Banned

JesterOnYer6 is still being judged by the masses

M-16-A3 FTW nuff said.
JesterOnYer6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2012, 03:32 PM   #5939
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I havent been putting much effort into BF3 lately. All I seem to do lately is just be the gunner in a chopper and thats enough for me I get too lazy to go out there and do the real work on the ground

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 01:45 PM   #5940
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Honestly the song + the comments in the top corner make this video. Watch in 1080p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote