Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 2, 2011, 08:54 AM   #5161
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Nah its a piece of shiit. BC2 destroys this game.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:03 AM   #5162
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Nah its a piece of shiit. BC2 destroys this game.
Indeed! I kept thinking its BF games i want, but after BC2 its really BC3 i wanted.
ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:07 AM   #5163
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

{0}Salamander{0} is still being judged by the masses

The chatbox, GUI and spawn screen need serious work. My crashes to desktop haven't happened again for a while, but then again, I havent played it much this week, maybe only for about an hour or so.

The Karkand expansion for me will be a welcome shot in the arm for the game.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:08 AM   #5164
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

I laso think BC2 was alot better then BF3 in almost every way except graphics, seems that BC2 also has better destruction then BF3, don't know what happened there.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:19 AM   #5165
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

yeah so far, I'm not having fun with this game. Every game I join, people suck, most of them have like 2 kills 30 death, people do jack **** and I try to be supportive. And supportive isn't really rewarding neither. And it mostly like there's only one soldier class that work best like engineer. I'm always play a few rounds, get bored and go back to MW. It like, if you haven't participate plainly to the beta or having the game from day one then you are screwed because you are overwhelmed with over ranked veterans with OP weapons.

Last edited by JonZ : Dec 2, 2011 at 09:23 AM.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:53 AM   #5166
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Glad I'm not the only one. I think BC2 was a fluke, BF3 is of the same vein as BC2:Vietnam and MoH imo.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:05 AM   #5167
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

yeah... bc2 had it's issues but they were far less than what you need to put up with for bf3. and the most annoying thing is that half of the problems bf3 has are because of stupid ideas like origin and battlelog, and the other half are because they rushed it out to beat mw3 to the market.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:16 AM   #5168
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I really haven't played BF3 since MW3 came out.

Even with all the bullshit kills and class setups in MW3 I still keep coming back to it...

BF3... I am bored of you. Feels like I get killed in even more bullshit ways in BF3 sometimes than in MW3... And the maps are really stale now, They really needed to launch the game with more than... 8?
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:25 AM   #5169
demo
space cadet

Yeh all the n00b deaths, mega spammage and crap maps is getting old.. fast. MW3 is ok, but it aint no MW1 thats for sure. I'm done with CoD too.

BC2 has spoiled me I think. My favorite online FPS games of all time are BC2 and CSS tbh. Whens this new CS:GO coming out? might spark my interest to play competitively again.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 01:19 PM   #5170
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
yeah so far, I'm not having fun with this game. Every game I join, people suck, most of them have like 2 kills 30 death, people do jack **** and I try to be supportive. And supportive isn't really rewarding neither. And it mostly like there's only one soldier class that work best like engineer. I'm always play a few rounds, get bored and go back to MW. It like, if you haven't participate plainly to the beta or having the game from day one then you are screwed because you are overwhelmed with over ranked veterans with OP weapons.
I hear what you are saying, and I agree with a lot of it. Teamwork seems to be "optional" now. The lack of a working commo-rose, proper team orders system, integrated VOIP and half-working squad system are all contributing to the lack of teamwork. I fully believe that DICE intended to not have a commo-rose in the game, it was only when the forums and petitions errupted that they suddenly had to design and implement one with 2 months till release. That probably explains why the current one looks half finished and poorly implemented. Order targets need to be shown on the minimap, the (currently rubbish) minimap itself needs to be bigger also.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 01:21 PM   #5171
Danny Nissan
high quality troll

Danny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDanny Nissan can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ASUS PG279Q | ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC 2025MHz/12.2GHz | Intel i7 3770K 4.7GHz [Noctua NH-U12P SE2] | 2x8GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 10-12-12-31-1T | Fractal Design R4 | Be Quiet! Straight Power CM E9 580W | ASUS Maximus V Gene | SteelSeries Rival 310 | Qpad MK-50 | Sennheiser HD-555 | SupremeFX III | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + 840 Evo 250GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Windows 10 Professional

iPhone 8 Plus

Last edited by Danny Nissan : Dec 2, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
Danny Nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 01:52 PM   #5172
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Here's the patch info.

Hi all,

We will release an update to the PC version of BF3 on Dec 6th -- that is, Tuesday morning around 8AM GMT next week. This coincides with an upgrade of many of our central systems which will be down for some hours starting around that time.

It will be both a client update -- approximately 2GB in size -- and a server update.

The client/server combination will be incompatible with older clients/servers. All players will be prompted to download the update once it has been released. All RSP companies will begin upgrading their servers at the same time.

The client update is large because it contains most of the content for Back to Karkand. This is not ideal, so we aim to make potential DLC content in the future as optional downloads.

Bugfixes:
Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on killcam when killcam was turned off in server settings
Fixed stat references on several dogtags
Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
Fixed so you can assign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to assign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
Fixed a problem with the Kill camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen
You can now reassign cycle weapons
Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was killed

Balance Tweaks:
Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 kills.
Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
Slightly Increased the power of Fighter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals

Also, it will once again be possible to reduce the number of players required to start a round to 1 both in ranked and unranked mode. We changed it back after getting a lot of negative feedback from both individuals and the RSP companies.

Our plan is to introduce a warm-up mode, where players can move about and play the game, but with scoring disabled; then, when the number of players goes above the threshold -- that's when the real round starts.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 04:27 PM   #5173
minaelromany
Radeon Caribbean Islands

minaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyminaelromany can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

What kind of crap is this ?!

I spent hours searching just to make the goddamn game start and the solution was so stupid !

I had to delete the ™ (Trademark sign) from the folder's name and from the registery too
SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290 4GB Vapor-X OC 1.1GHz/5.2GHz GDDR5
3 BenQ 2420HD 1080p 24" Widescreen LCD in Eyefinity
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD + 30.0TB of HDDs
Sound Blaster Z -Cambridge SoundWorks DTT 3500 Digital
Seasonic X-850
2xBenq 1640 - LiteOn iHAS120-Pioneer 111L - Samsung 203B - NEC Optiarc AD-7200S DVD+/-RW burners
NZXT Phantom Red Edition

Last edited by minaelromany : Dec 2, 2011 at 04:30 PM.
minaelromany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 04:41 PM   #5174
Rad2owns
Rage3D Vet

Rad2owns is still being judged by the masses

They made the game More hacker friendly great.
Longer distance shots WTF.
Now a guy can just to the farthest part of the map and hack away.
If you Fold The Cure will Come!!!!!
Fold On Forever!!
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...00CC&c5=FFFFFF
Your Thoughts Will Define Your Destiny.
Hidden variables are everywhere.
BF3 KOz1
Rad2owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 04:53 PM   #5175
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

At least they removed that player count to start a round crap. Now i can practice flying again.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 04:56 PM   #5176
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

20 second mines after you die is going to make them pretty useless. Should be more like limit of 8 mines per player, it just removes the first mine if you played 9 or something.

"tweaked the chat" hopefully that means its still not crap. How hard can it be. Max vehicle height in canals should be good for jets? Longer reload time for mortar should help reduce the spam but eh not really a solution imo.

Longer flares hopefully means the stinger isn't useless.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 07:41 PM   #5177
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post

Also, it will once again be possible to reduce the number of players required to start a round to 1 both in ranked and unranked mode. We changed it back after getting a lot of negative feedback from both individuals and the RSP companies.

Our plan is to introduce a warm-up mode, where players can move about and play the game, but with scoring disabled; then, when the number of players goes above the threshold -- that's when the real round starts.
yes dice, were you on crack when you came up with something like this last patch.. seriously, this is the only way to kill a server and you got it.
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 07:45 PM   #5178
demo
space cadet

They forgot to patch in "fun".
Old Dec 2, 2011, 07:53 PM   #5179
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 08:48 PM   #5180
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Is there a way for the game to remember the firing mode (single, dual, full auto etc) you prefer for a weapon? I just started using a gun I prefer full auto on, but it defaults to dual shot mode. Having to change it every time you spawn is quite annoying.

Also, is there a way to pick up someone's gun without picking up their entire kit ? I just want the gun ffs.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:49 PM   #5181
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
Is there a way for the game to remember the firing mode (single, dual, full auto etc) you prefer for a weapon? I just started using a gun I prefer full auto on, but it defaults to dual shot mode. Having to change it every time you spawn is quite annoying.

Also, is there a way to pick up someone's gun without picking up their entire kit ? I just want the gun ffs.
No and no.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:44 PM   #5182
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

I think people are being too nostalgic here. I played BF2 and BC2 and frankly, I see BF3 an "overall" improvement. I never spent so much time playing an online game as much as I did on BF3.

Hell, even with issues like IRNV and such, I enjoy the game and didn't encounter that many people using it. Probably because they know how OP it is and takes part of the fun away.

I also enjoy seeing people playing awesomely with the vehicles; tanks, jets, helis... It amazes me how different tactics are used on each and how they are being used. Every game I play feels epic and interesting (yes even the baserapes in which you are on the losing side...).

EA also never game such speedy and good attention to its previous games as it did to this. I mean, they are working on improving the chat pane just for you guys (consumers/gamers)! (I found it fine tbh).

Looking forward for the first map pack.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:06 PM   #5183
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post
I think people are being too nostalgic here. I played BF2 and BC2 and frankly, I see BF3 an "overall" improvement. I never spent so much time playing an online game as much as I did on BF3.

Hell, even with issues like IRNV and such, I enjoy the game and didn't encounter that many people using it. Probably because they know how OP it is and takes part of the fun away.

I also enjoy seeing people playing awesomely with the vehicles; tanks, jets, helis... It amazes me how different tactics are used on each and how they are being used. Every game I play feels epic and interesting (yes even the baserapes in which you are on the losing side...).

EA also never game such speedy and good attention to its previous games as it did to this. I mean, they are working on improving the chat pane just for you guys (consumers/gamers)! (I found it fine tbh).

*DICE
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:46 PM   #5184
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
*DICE
Thanks
Old Dec 3, 2011, 12:10 AM   #5185
dawdler
Radeon Caribbean Islands

dawdler is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
*DICE
*EA DICE as it is an EA owned studio
dawdler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 12:16 AM   #5186
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawdler View Post
*EA DICE as it is an EA owned studio
True.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 03:02 AM   #5187
wc326
Radeon Arctic Islands

wc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultywc326 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

am i the only one that prefer the city maps??

those huge battlefield style map are all really not that great for 32 players server.

i find my self killing so much more on city maps, which is where the fun begins for me..

for battlefield style big maps, i find myself sometimes looking for a single enemy for a long period of time , and yet have no luck seeing one
CS:S Office Server IP: 66.151.138.37:27015

http://sc2sig.com/s/sea/91428-1.png

Last edited by wc326 : Dec 3, 2011 at 03:05 AM.
wc326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2011, 03:26 AM   #5188
{0}Salamander{0}
Radeon Man Returneth

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
They forgot to patch in "fun".
Place C4 on jeep, drive, then jump out. Detonate.

Its a shame I can no longer sneak into enemy bases and plant C4 in secret over all their air hardware, then blow it up as they are taking off.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 04:52 AM   #5189
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by {0}Salamander{0} View Post
Place C4 on jeep, drive, then jump out. Detonate.

Its a shame I can no longer sneak into enemy bases and plant C4 in secret over all their air hardware, then blow it up as they are taking off.
Well yer I would love to do that if the n00bs didnt remove C4 from Assault class..
Old Dec 3, 2011, 04:54 AM   #5190
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNB4800 View Post

Yeh look its not that bad, but as someone else mentioned its a jackle and hide game.. at times its great and others its the worst online game I've ever played.