Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 29, 2011, 02:49 PM   #5071
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECH1 View Post
You do realize that pic can be showing anything because it's been already established that claymores, mines, med/ammo bags,etc light up using the IRNV. Or are you running out of a defense.

This proves the point of false positives for the IRNV. You didn't even know it would light up objects other then the player. LOL

Good, because you haven't made a point otherwise.
I wasnt trying to make a point. Only thing I noted is that scrubs will be scrubs and ammo and medic bags shouldnt be lit up.

Its pretty clear we got a troll though here.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 03:23 PM   #5072
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
What's not to understand here, you are gettin an unfair advantage against players that do not use the IRNV and you are eliminating a major part of playing a competitive FPS game (visually scanning the area for enemies) if this was not a problem then the majority of players would not be asking Dice to fix this exploit. will you quit playing BF3 when they fix the range on INRV so that players medium/far range don't light up for you? it just sounds to me like you're making excuses to not feel guilty about playing the game in an unfair manner. You really think that the playerbase is going to drop after dice fixes some of the biggest issues with the game? they're listening to a large majority and fixing obvious balance issues in the game. why would that make people want to quit?. maybe the bad players, that rely on such unfair tactics to get kills will leave, but the majority of players will be happy with the changes.
While I agree with you, BF3 will never be an esports game like CSS or MW1, its just too random with too much ghey sh_t like claymores, mortars etc. Its a fun pub game with newb crap like IRNV and thats the way its gonna stay, like the rest of the BF series.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 03:23 PM   #5073
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Xplode is still being judged by the masses

Wait hold on a second, this isn't a Medic box, it's a soldier...It's obviously too hard to tell at that range.

Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Well, it's been a LOOOONNNNNGGGG waiT.... - Chubz
Xplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 29, 2011, 03:45 PM   #5074
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
Wait hold on a second, this isn't a Medic box, it's a soldier...It's obviously too hard to tell at that range.

Agreed. Im not so sure thats a medic box, looks like a guy in prone position.

Old Nov 29, 2011, 04:03 PM   #5075
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
While I agree with you, BF3 will never be an esports game like CSS or MW1, its just too random with too much ghey sh_t like claymores, mortars etc. Its a fun pub game with newb crap like IRNV and thats the way its gonna stay, like the rest of the BF series.
yea you're 100% right there, Dice went all Arcade apeshit on the series, but it's good for a pub round or 2 once in a while, there is just too much BS like you said, I just played a round and decided to exploit IRNV, all I had to do was sit on a rock, and look through tree conopies towards the enemy spawn, ended up pissing a whole bunch of people off, my score was 53 kills and 8 deaths in about 10 minutes. they had no idea where it was coming from but I could see the entire field from a safe location, without IRNV I would never be able to kill those people. I would be able to spot their movement, but they would quickly disappear behind the trees.

Last edited by H001iGAN : Nov 29, 2011 at 04:08 PM.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 05:01 PM   #5076
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Agreed. Im not so sure thats a medic box, looks like a guy in prone position.
Maybe he's hiding under a cardboard box, Solid Snake style!
Old Nov 29, 2011, 05:59 PM   #5077
VVanks
Gentlemen Please...

VVanks is still being judged by the masses

The overall interface designer for this game is really bad. I dunno why they hired that guy. I could've made a far superior UI for BF3.

Remove clutter:

Remove the heart beat monitor for the health, it serves no purpose but to make things cluttered. If people like it, atleast make it turn red when you're low or make the heart beat faster when you're nearly dead or running
Remove death skulls for units longer than 50m
Remove squad leader star for non-hardcore servers
Remove unit markers for units longer than 150m (unless I am a recon class)
Put ABCDEFG in the boxes on the left hand side
Make death skull markers fade out after 10 seconds (unless you're medic, which then they are revive icons)

Thin on the interface:

Make the compass circular or easier to read, I've actually had to squint to read which direction I'm heading.
- this allows them to remove the extra line required to show direction
Remove the Gx1 and simply put a grenade icon underneath the 3 dots for shooting, put 2 grenade icons for people with frag perk.
Make the dots ONE line faded out, if I press X, it should be 1 bright dot, over laid 3 dark dots and so on and so forth.
Remove the unlock bar (pointless) and therefore make the entire thing on the right hand side thinner

Chat window:
stick it to the top left hand side. Make it the same font as the score text, red for team, green for squad and blue for all.

Squad:
Make everyone in 4 man undefined squads (it'll just show the other 4 guys you're in the temp suqad with) but keep the alpha, beta, gamma, delta squad listing
So people who aren't in squads are in "squads" and people who are friends with each other are still in squads
The problem now is that people aren't in squads have to spawn into the spawn points and not into each other.

Make the join button same text style as leave button.

Minimap:
Simple fixes: Press M will show minimap completely zoomed out (same as M-N-N-N)
Make minimap icons clickable in spawn screen.

Alright this probably takes about 1 week to implement for the interface designer if he really slacks off. Most of these things probably could take 1-2 days max.

Last edited by VVanks : Nov 29, 2011 at 06:13 PM.
VVanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:04 PM   #5078
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Can you pilot an aircraft carrier? THat is the one thing I miss the most. It was a beast..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:08 PM   #5079
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrax View Post
Can you pilot an aircraft carrier? THat is the one thing I miss the most. It was a beast..
Nope. Haven't been able to since 1942.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:46 PM   #5080
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ECH1 why exactly are you so vehement about defending the IRNV ? Are you scared you'll suck without it ? It's without a doubt the most imbalanced item in the game, and breaks the balance of the outdoor maps by implementing a 'green skin' hack built right into the game. That's right, one of the most popular hacks in FPS games (other than the typical aimbots/wallhacks) are the green skin/red skin hacks, which do exactly what the IRNV does in this game - maybe you should ask yourself exactly why it is you're defending a 'feature' which almost every other FPS game developer considers a hack and perma-bans people who use it.

Anyhow it doesn't matter what you think, every EA / BF3 forum is full of people asking for it to be nerfed due to its imbalance, so its inevitable really.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:50 PM   #5081
ECH1
deal with it

ECH1 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
ECH1 why exactly are you so vehement about defending the IRNV ? Are you scared you'll suck without it ? It's without a doubt the most imbalanced item in the game, and breaks the balance of the outdoor maps by implementing a 'green skin' hack built right into the game. That's right, one of the most popular hacks in FPS games (other than the typical aimbots/wallhacks) are the green skin/red skin hacks, which do exactly what the IRNV does in this game - maybe you should ask yourself exactly why it is you're defending a 'feature' which almost every other FPS game developer considers a hack and perma-bans people who use it.

Anyhow it doesn't matter what you think, every EA / BF3 forum is full of people asking for it to be nerfed due to its imbalance, so its inevitable really.
The same can be asked for those who are against fixing the IQ in the game. The issue isn't about the IRNV but about the game's IQ. So I'm not defending the IRNV but about the overall sentiment that the IQ for the game needs to be changed. Not only that but looking for a patch to fix the other issues with the game then worry about the IRNV which is infinitesimal to fixing the overall problems with the game.

So if it doesn't matter what I think why are you asking ,lol? Truth is there is more to my posts then the IRNV. I get the feeling you're the one that's scared about the obvious issues with the game.

Last edited by ECH1 : Nov 29, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:12 PM   #5082
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
So if it doesn't matter what I think why are you asking ,lol?
Because the past few pages of this thread is full of you doing nothing but mindlessly defending the IRNV, the most imbalanced item in the game based on player feedback.
Quote:
I get the feeling you're the one that's scared about the obvious issues with the game.
Scared ? lol. If anything I'm pissed I paid $60 bucks for a game with such balance issues. But you know what ? I opened an entirely different thread to voice my issues. That way I don't end up flooding the main BF3 thread as you seem to be doing here.

I repeat: maybe you should ask yourself exactly why it is you're defending a 'feature' which almost every other FPS game developer considers a hack and perma-bans people who use it.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:22 PM   #5083
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The buff to air power is the gayest thing this game has seen, yeah it's like bf2 now! If a map has air, i don't even bother anymore.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:37 PM   #5084
ECH1
deal with it

ECH1 is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
If you don't like the post that are in relation to the BF3 game then you don't have to hit the reply button. But it's clear that the point is made about how the game's IQ relates to the IRNV .

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
The buff to air power is the gayest thing this game has seen, yeah it's like bf2 now! If a map has air, i don't even bother anymore.
Well if that's the case then it will be just like it was in BF2 then. Air maps will be empty once again. Although I've played on a few I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. But I admit that our team hasn't come across anyone with full unlocks either.

Last edited by ECH1 : Nov 29, 2011 at 08:39 PM.
ECH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:45 PM   #5085
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Ahh its ok Mate, 90% of the pilots out there couldn't hit anything if there life depended on it.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 09:49 PM   #5086
CoolNitro
Radeon Volcanic Islands

CoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete strangerCoolNitro once held a door open for a complete stranger

On the debate on IR scope tbh yes it's very overpowered but for me I just don't have the eye sight or reactions of the kids these days so I use it.
It has got limits though the first is range it's impossible to make out a person at distance if they are not glowing where as a normal scope you should be able to see them fine, also as said smoke does block it along with the perk though I have not seen anyone with said perk.

IR may as well be a hack though I've been called a hacker so many times in the last week, like the last time I seen a guys feet under a metal shack wall so I unloaded and killed him though it I most definitely wouldn't have noticed him without the IR scope.

To fix it I think it should only glow bright when a good amount of a players body is showing, so when they are hiding in a bush for example I shouldn't be able to see spots of bright orange it's too much of a give away.
CoolNitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:08 PM   #5087
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
Ahh its ok Mate, 90% of the pilots out there couldn't hit anything if there life depended on it.
All day today nothing but pilots decent enough to evade any thing you could throw at them. I was just pissed, but that's what i get for playing on pub servers, where there is absolutely zero teamwork. game is fine i was just whining. Last night i went 54-4 in a tank, so i guess turn about is fair play.

Also the thing that makes you invisible to IRNV is the spec ops camo, it's not a perk you get it at level 42. TWO MORE LEVELS TO GO!!
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 12:54 AM   #5088
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshnutcrackr kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Gulf of Oman

Has seven checkpoints, same as 64 player BF2. Map layout is changed somewhat but it still looks like 4 flags on the beach and 3 flag in the city areas. The checkpoint near the water looks to be a very high skyrise. Definitely looks like the pool is still near the checkpoint far right from the beach (Hotel).

Release date probably is 14th december on PC. But it's not confirmed yet.

Last edited by nutcrackr : Nov 30, 2011 at 12:57 AM.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 12:56 AM   #5089
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:

Also the thing that makes you invisible to IRNV is the spec ops camo, it's not a perk you get it at level 42. TWO MORE LEVELS TO GO!!
Not quite

http://imgur.com/a/VbH10

Old Nov 30, 2011, 12:59 AM   #5090
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
little to no difference. good players are still gonna be able to "snap" to the yellow. guess the main difference is if the person is prone, and only the legs are sticking out from cover, you won't see them.
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:17 AM   #5091
Chubz
Doomer

Don't you just love it when your squad is absolutely busting its ass to capture points left and right and dominate enemy positions and the rest of the team is laying around doing absolutely nothing? Just tonight, Xplode, JonZ, and I were rolling around on Caspian Border in a tank for at least 5-10+ minutes and had captured all 5 flags on the map. We get blown up by a helicopter or jet and guess what happens - we lose literally everything we've worked for! So then the moment we grab another tank, we dominate again. And then the moment we die, our team allows the other to completely dominate us! Before long, we're left with no spawn points and must spawn in way back at the main base. The amount of complete crap players in this game astounds me. 14-15 or so were not even in a squad, either. Never in my life have I seen so many terrible players in an online game. Even Bad Company 2 wasn't this bad. What the Hell is up with this? Has anyone else had similar bad experiences? It literally felt like our team was resting on the shoulders of my tiny squad of three players. Pathetic.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:25 AM   #5092
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

yeah srsly
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:26 AM   #5093
Chubz
Doomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ View Post
yeah srsly
I just got the Battle Report for that game we were in. Remember how we were absolutely crushing them at the beginning, then left because of the frustration? After we left, our team lost the game 314 to 0! I hate playing with retards.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:33 AM   #5094
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Ye I don't understand why we got a influx of fukwads in this game. It wasn't this bad in BC2. In fact I can't recall ANY game that had so many noobs.
Hamixda, a top-secret pc-loving-console-hating fanboy bot that spams websites with 50 posts a day. He took 3 years to develop, but they're still working out alot of bugs, since there still seems to be serious issues with his logic and common sense A.I.
Quote:
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:36 AM   #5095
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

this might be why having gotten rid of commanders worsen the game in the winning dept, At least the artillery strikes in BF2 could hold some of the capture points for the tards not doing their jobs and give a chance to change the direction of the game.
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:44 AM   #5096
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Don't you just love it when your squad is absolutely busting its ass to capture points left and right and dominate enemy positions and the rest of the team is laying around doing absolutely nothing? Just tonight, Xplode, JonZ, and I were rolling around on Caspian Border in a tank for at least 5-10+ minutes and had captured all 5 flags on the map. We get blown up by a helicopter or jet and guess what happens - we lose literally everything we've worked for! So then the moment we grab another tank, we dominate again. And then the moment we die, our team allows the other to completely dominate us! Before long, we're left with no spawn points and must spawn in way back at the main base. The amount of complete crap players in this game astounds me. 14-15 or so were not even in a squad, either. Never in my life have I seen so many terrible players in an online game. Even Bad Company 2 wasn't this bad. What the Hell is up with this? Has anyone else had similar bad experiences? It literally felt like our team was resting on the shoulders of my tiny squad of three players. Pathetic.
you're lucky you got the whole squad together doing stuff. usually i am the only one doing anything in a squad of complete idiots. I joined once and all 3 players had the same sqaud perk enabled, even though with their rank, they would have had access to more. just facepalm situations...
Too predictable.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:57 AM   #5097
spindoctor
Radeon Arctic Islands

spindoctor is still being judged by the masses

this game is really bad without friends. the only time i'd want to play is when i have at least 1-2 other people in my battlelog party using voice com. playing alone will drive you crazy.
spindoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2011, 01:58 AM   #5098
Xplode
Radeon Northern Islands

Bob add me up on Battlelog (DaddyXplode) you can come play with us
Quote:
Old Nov 30, 2011, 02:12 AM   #5099
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
Bob add me up on Battlelog (DaddyXplode) you can come play with us
done. thanks
Too predictable.
Old Nov 30, 2011, 04:59 AM   #5100
Melhisedek
Radeon Northern Islands

Melhisedek is still being judged by the masses

Anyone playing this on a Dual core? I have e8400 @ 3.9 GHz and 5850 and plan on playing in 1080 res. Any ideas how it will run?