Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 12, 2013, 03:07 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrygian View Post
I don't want it. KAC is not awesome like me.

I'll take it , thanks Phrygian

Last edited by Sundance Kid V2 : Apr 12, 2013 at 03:10 AM.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2013, 04:00 AM   #152
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Well ****, for $15 I'm buying the **** out of that. I think this is kind of what I was hoping Duke Nukem Forever would be except with more purple and actually being good (hopefully).
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2013, 06:27 AM   #153
H001iGAN
Orzysz

H001iGAN is still being judged by the masses

Played it, overall it's simply FC3 with added sci-fi cheese, has more action, scan line filter blows, nerd humor is strong in this one, it's a decent FC3 mod.
H001iGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 12, 2013, 08:38 PM   #154
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

For those of you who don't steal stuff, it is on sale at ubi, for $11. To those who finished it already ,this is why we can't have nice things, and yes you are part of the problem.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2013, 08:45 PM   #155
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

D:

just when you thought the soundtrack couldn't get any better.

(i would actually consider this track to be a spoiler... fyi)

Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2013, 08:46 PM   #156
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
For those of you who don't steal stuff, it is on sale at ubi, for $11. To those who finished it already ,this is why we can't have nice things, and yes you are part of the problem.
qft.
Old Apr 12, 2013, 09:25 PM   #157
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:

+1

$11 dollars is nothing really in terms of personal expenditure. When devs take a risk to release something like this people should support it whole heartedly.

These are the very same people who will then go on to criticise the industry that games have become stale and that no one is willing to take a risk.

Heads, some of them should be hanging in shame.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 01:42 AM   #158
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Can't wait for this and $15 is a good price even if it is only a few hours long. There are enough games under 10 hours that have sold for 50-60 bucks.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 02:17 AM   #159
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Agreed 100%.

Last edited by Chubz : Apr 13, 2013 at 02:21 AM.
Chubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 03:35 AM   #160
H001iGAN
Orzysz

Quote:
I would have bought it but ubisoft banned my Uplaay ccount for trying to enter my legal far cry 3 key in too many times in a row while trying to launch a dx11 executable from the game folder on a product I already own, I submitted a ticket like 2 weeks ago and didn't get a responce, , their DRM made me pirate their game, next time a ubisoft game comes out that I want to play and it requires Uplay and if my account is still banned, guess what it's going to be free. I have over 200 legally purchased games, and never pirated before untill I was forced to because of they way their DRM works and lack of customer support.

Last edited by H001iGAN : Apr 13, 2013 at 03:45 AM.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 04:56 PM   #161
Deaderinred
Banned

Dean Evans, Blood Dragon's Creative Director, farting on a German journalist
'.....but you're German, I thought Germans liked ****.''

this ****ing guy. from the interviews he is both insane and a genius and should make every game ever from now on.

Last edited by Deaderinred : Apr 14, 2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 04:57 PM   #162
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Is the entire game taking place at night?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 05:07 PM   #163
Deaderinred
Banned

oh and

Old Apr 14, 2013, 05:11 PM   #164
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
probably.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 06:12 PM   #165
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Yup

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 07:37 PM   #166
H001iGAN
Orzysz

which is good because nightime is the best FC3 looks, as soon as the sun comes out so does the ugly.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 08:56 PM   #167
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by H001iGAN View Post
which is good because nightime is the best FC3 looks, as soon as the sun comes out so does the ugly.
Nah, I think the game looked perfectly fine with the sun out.

Old Apr 14, 2013, 10:56 PM   #168
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

This is the first game I've Pre-purchased, ever.

I did it on a whim, before visiting this thread, where after visiting I am validated that my interest is not uncommon. This game looks awesome.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2013, 11:10 PM   #169
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Deaderinred is overhyping this game for everyone. If it sucks ass, I ma gonna kick him in the nuts repeatedly.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 01:52 AM   #170
Taman Linkin
Rage3D Veteran

Taman Linkin is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deaderinred View Post
oh and

Laser Raptor : check.
Cyborg Ninja : check.
Hot Scientist Chick : check.
Evil Cyborg Boss With Commando Hat : check.
5 o'clock Hero Looking Baddass : check.

Imma buy this even my main rig busted right now
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:28 PM   #171
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
also

I was obsessed with Captain Power as a kid. Had all the toys and the interactive VHS tapes. Sadly they have all been lost to time.

I will be buying Blood Dragon day 1 not only because it looks awesome, but this sort of release needs to be bought and the publisher rewarded as a statement to the industry. Nice to see its stand alone from Far Cry 3 as well.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:20 PM   #172
Deaderinred
Banned

lets add some more fuel into the hype machine

Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:24 PM   #173
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
lets add some more fuel into the hype machine

Ahh to be young again

Awesome video.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:38 PM   #174
v3rninater
Rockin Broz!!!

v3rninater is still being judged by the masses

I KNOOOOOW, omg, the music was perfect!!!

Man, this just needs co-op, and a long drawn out, but yet, fun to play storyline. And this would be a massive hit!
v3rninater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:44 PM   #175
logical
What is my purpose?

There are a lot of people gushing over this... I bet it flops in sales though.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:48 PM   #176
Deaderinred
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
There are a lot of people gushing over this... I bet it flops in sales though.
did you have fun once?
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:53 PM   #177
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
did you have fun once?

It's only $15. It looks ridiculous but I think it will nail a niche that's been ignored since Smash T.V. If it's a buggy mess, that's one thing... but somehow I really really doubt it will be that. I'm expecting an entertaining, mostly easy SP campaign that lasts between three and five hours.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:55 PM   #178
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
did you have fun once?
What does my fun have to do with the games sales?

Im just saying that everybody is "OMG 80S, BEST GAME EVER" and I know all those people arent going to buy it.

They put a lot of money into advertising this .. cartoon, live action, website stuff among other things.,.. they might not get their return on investment.

Old Apr 16, 2013, 08:58 PM   #179
Deaderinred
Banned

i don't think they care.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 09:02 PM   #180
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I just pre-ordered.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote