Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 25, 2006, 11:08 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bounty_hunter
Radeon Arctic Islands

bounty_hunter is still being judged by the masses

Default any blood for blood fans here?

I just got serenity (yea I know a little late) and although the album is short...is freaking amazing. Less angry then revenge on society but damn it, just as good. I saw them live once..and they spoke to me, they really are a diamond in the rough.

Rob lind is a genius (songwriter for blood for blood)...if you guys have had a tough life, down on your luck..just listen to this band. Start with serenity if it's behind you or start with revenge on society if you are still pissed

Although I got messed up in the pit when I saw them ( think of 6'8 300 pounds of muscle skinheads (not the nazi kind idiots....angry) they somehow just bring out all your emotions in their live, not many bands can do that.

system sepcs: Ultra X-Finity 500W ATX PS w/2 80mm Fans-Athlon-64 3400+ - GigaByte K8NS nForce-3 250 Chipset- ATI Radeon X800-Pro 256MB-Western Digital 200 GB 7200 RPM-dvd 16x-sony dvd rw dw-d22a
once in the 70's i tried boy scout cookies, they tasted weird and confusing. -logen
bounty_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote