Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 4, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Deaderinred
Banned

Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Deaderinred once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default BLOOD DRAGON

needs it own thread. its standalone to fc3 and more people need to be aware of this ****ing thing.

http://fc3blooddragon.uk.ubi.com/

The year is 2007. It is the future. Earth has been ravaged by a nuclear war and new paths for peace must be found. A U.S. cyborg army may have found a solution: a powerful bioweapon on a distant island. A Mark IV Cyber Commando, Sergeant Rex Power Colt has been sent over to gather information and figure out what the hell is going on.

THE MUSIC OMG

by a band called powerglove. give them all your monies.

the year is 2007. it is the future!

also this ripped from the teaser video above.

those screens. the music the settings

achievement list is out too, ranking in at 12 on xbox which means its standalone

where do i throw all my money? i needed this yesterday.

this is going to be the greatest ****ing thing that comes out this year.

Last edited by Deaderinred : Apr 4, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Deaderinred is offline   Reply With Quote