Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Mar 27, 2014, 06:06 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Ever have one of those days?

Where I live, you meet some real characters. Take Aaron, my buddy, for example. Great guy, real friendly, likes to drink and watch sports. He also has a flair for adventure and story-telling. I can't wait to hear what he has to stay about this.

Quote:
A Pacolet man faced another charge after deputies said he urinated in the back seat of a patrol car after being arrested, according to an incident report from the Union County Sheriff's Office.

On March 20, deputies responded to a call of a domestic disturbance on Wild Turkey Lane in Pacolet where deputies spoke with two witnesses and 34-year-old Erin Wyant, according to the incident report.

Wyant was issued a ticket and placed in the patrol car to be brought to the detention center, the report said. The deputy said while driving Wyant to the sheriff's office he heard a zipper unzip and a "liquid sound coming from the back seat while Wyant giggled", according to the report

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/250...eat-of-cruiser

Le sigh...either we didn't get around to discussing ways to quietly relieve ourselves in the back of the patrol car after having a twelve-pack, or we did and just had too many drinks to remember.

Remember y'all, if you're going to take a leak in the back of a patrol car, wait until after you've been booked and the officer is gone before you laugh about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2014, 08:18 AM   #2
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

You should meet my buddy, Dave. When he really goes wild, he asks for his Beef Vindaloo to be moderately spicy, instead of mild.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2014, 08:52 AM   #4
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
You should meet my buddy, Dave. When he really goes wild, he asks for his Beef Vindaloo to be moderately spicy, instead of mild.
Whoa whoa whoa WHOA! Tell your buddy to back off the throttle a bit before he gets himself or someone else hurt. This ain't a game.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 09:21 AM   #5
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

LOL "Wild Turkey Lane in Pacolet"

j/k Lee
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2014, 05:25 AM   #6
General Lee
High-tech Redneck

General Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGeneral Lee exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
What can you say? Some like it hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
LOL "Wild Turkey Lane in Pacolet"

j/k Lee
Nice picture. There's 1 I would bang sober, or 2 that I would bang if I were drinking beer. I don't know if even whiskey could get me near the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowichi View Post
Seriously?

You made a thread about this?
Seriously?

You had exactly WHAT to offer this thread? I'm gonna have to put you on ignore. I'm tired of you posting in a thread just to crap in it. Yeah, I can see why they already gave you one vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
All I am envisioning right now is the General Lee car with no paint, Cheetos stuffed into the gas tank, and coming out the tail pipe, in a huge pool of Jello :p
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote