Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 2, 2019, 11:33 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Mouse Gaming with an Ergo Mouse?

Maybe I'm getting carpal tunnel but sometimes after a while my hand gets a little numb [/waits for fapping jokes].

Has anyone gamed with one of these?

https://www.newegg.com/p/0TP-00F7-000C6

Old Dec 3, 2019, 12:50 AM   #2
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

I've never used the Ergo mouse, but I game with a trackball. That might be a better option for you.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 02:10 AM   #3
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

I have never used one for gaming. But I know everytime I work with one of those I manage to knock it to the floor.

Personally went the finger tip trackball route.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 3, 2019, 06:02 AM   #4
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

friend of mine has the ergo at work, has the same issue. went with a different side mouse at home for gaming and stuff and no issues at all, says its perfect.

EDIT: its an evoluent. Swears by it. I do think he had some hand cramping at first though maybe. Would make sense, the hand getting used to a new working position.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?

Last edited by theshadowcult : Dec 3, 2019 at 06:35 AM.
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 07:35 PM   #5
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post

EDIT: its an evoluent. Swears by it. I do think he had some hand cramping at first though maybe. Would make sense, the hand getting used to a new working position.
At > $100 that's pricey for me but it may be worth it. I found that HXSJ on Prime for $16 and bought it just to see how one feels. It's on a slow boat from China so I'll be lucky to get it by xmas.
Old Dec 3, 2019, 08:15 PM   #6
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
At > $100 that's pricey for me but it may be worth it. I found that HXSJ on Prime for $16 and bought it just to see how one feels. It's on a slow boat from China so I'll be lucky to get it by xmas.
Lets us know! for 16 dollers maybe i'll look at one too.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2019, 08:22 PM   #7
Fleksta
Radeon R700

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

I use an ergo mouse at work, takes a little bit to get used to but I don't see why you couldn't game with one.
Fleksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #8
JZL
Starship Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Lets us know! for 16 dollers maybe i'll look at one too.
Certainly. It's not even on that slow boat yet, though.
Package has left the carrier facility
CHANGSHA EMS, CHINA