Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 4, 2019, 07:23 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Default Super Bowl Commercials

They all sucked, EXCEPT...

the Bud Light / GoT one.

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE!

I laughed so hard I almost fell off the couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2019, 07:26 AM   #2
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

They were really boring this year except for the bud light ones. I wonder if companies were afraid they might offend someone by making something funny.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2019, 08:38 AM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I'll never understand watching something for the commercials. I avoid commercials at all costs.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 4, 2019, 08:47 AM   #4
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I hate all the halftime hype even more.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 12:09 PM   #5
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I'll never understand watching something for the commercials. I avoid commercials at all costs.
Commercials can easily be comedy or art.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 12:43 PM   #6
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2019, 01:07 PM   #7
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

I did like that Harrison Ford Amazon one
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz | Corsair H50 | ASRock P67 Pro3 | 4 x 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1866 (9-10-9-28) | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 7 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2019, 01:27 PM   #8
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
They all sucked, EXCEPT...

the Bud Light / GoT one.

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE!

I laughed so hard I almost fell off the couch.

Just saw it... it's funny! Awesome advert!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2019, 07:21 PM   #9
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
They were really boring this year except for the bud light ones. I wonder if companies were afraid they might offend someone by making something funny.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...49415608182062

So they didn't hype this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
It's zombie entertainment nom nom nom braaaaainsss

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo It'll Blow!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqrAKNv-Z4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2019, 08:44 AM   #10
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

some commercials are really good, some even plain hilarious. I do hated them when they interrupted movies, but as a standalone they are entertaining.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2019, 08:54 AM   #11
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Commercials can easily be comedy or art.
Sure. It's still trying to sell you something you likely don't need, and we're inundated with advertising literally everywhere.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2019, 09:13 AM   #12
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2019, 08:23 PM   #13
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
I did like that Harrison Ford Amazon one
yeah that was pretty funny, and the spacestation and the beans lol

nothing in life is real. so, if anything goes wrong, blame the dead guy

Corsair Vengeance M70; ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z; FX 8350; Asus RX580 OC; Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX; Corsair AX860i psu; 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3; Corsair M4 SSD 128GB, WD 1TB; x18 DVR212D; 10

Last edited by warmonger180 : Feb 8, 2019 at 09:03 PM.
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote