Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 22, 2019, 01:08 PM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

No worries. Just trying to help as much as I can.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100 with 2 x Scythe GentleTyphoon 1850 rpm fans | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019, 03:16 PM   #152
dodger
Doggy

dodger is still being judged by the masses

Wow Kain, you are awesome! It's nice to see those who have made it obvious they came from here (or used their username from here) though I understand those that want to remain totally anonymous. Keep up the good work guys!
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019, 03:42 PM   #153
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Really hope it helps a bit.

faith in humanity restored (by ragers), something you ain't see that often.

Tell your son he can and will beat that sucker.

Sending best wishes for your whole family!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:12 PM   #154
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
faith in humanity restored (by ragers), something you ain't see that often.
I've seen this before. When it matters the Rage community comes through every time.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:37 PM   #155
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Kain...you sonofabitch.

*raids cookie jar*

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:55 PM   #156
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Kain...you sonofabitch.

*raids cookie jar*

Cyko I could kiss you right now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019, 11:59 PM   #157
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Cyko I could kiss you right now.
Only if the location is buyers choice

You are most welcome M. You guys (Rage) are family

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2019, 02:33 AM   #158
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I've seen this before. When it matters the Rage community comes through every time.
i know, what i meant was that you ain't see such generosity nowadays in general, not particular here at rage.

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Old Jan 23, 2019, 07:59 AM   #159
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
i know, what i meant was that you ain't see such generosity nowadays in general, not particular here at rage.
tru.dat

yoz
Old Jan 23, 2019, 08:06 AM   #160
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Update: My son came home last night (YAY!). He's dog tired and feeling like crap, but overall the doctors say he's tolerating the chemo very well. He has a PICC installed so he has to keep that flushed with saline on a daily basis. Plus he's on 4 different oral meds while he's home.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but he had big dreams of getting into West Point. Those dreams were crushed when he didn't get the nomination from our senator. However, his second choice was Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (https://erau.edu/) and he got the acceptance letter last night! He probably won't be able to start this fall because of his cancer screening, but worst case it'll be next year. Regardless, we had a little happy dance last night when he opened the letter.

I can't thank everyone enough for your support. You guys are making this trial a little easier.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 08:36 AM   #161
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Update: My son came home last night (YAY!). He's dog tired and feeling like crap, but overall the doctors say he's tolerating the chemo very well. He has a PICC installed so he has to keep that flushed with saline on a daily basis. Plus he's on 4 different oral meds while he's home.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but he had big dreams of getting into West Point. Those dreams were crushed when he didn't get the nomination from our senator. However, his second choice was Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (https://erau.edu/) and he got the acceptance letter last night! He probably won't be able to start this fall because of his cancer screening, but worst case it'll be next year. Regardless, we had a little happy dance last night when he opened the letter.

I can't thank everyone enough for your support. You guys are making this trial a little easier.
Awesome news, keep 'em comin'! Congrats on the acceptance to Embry-Riddle.

Did you PM Kombi yet?

yoz
Old Jan 23, 2019, 08:47 AM   #162
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

good to hear he's tolerating the chemo well. Also grats on his acceptance letter.

Keep us informed and tell him we're all sending good vibes.

Old Jan 23, 2019, 10:18 AM   #163
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Keep us informed and tell him we're all sending good vibes.
+1

yoz
Old Jan 23, 2019, 03:35 PM   #164
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
The cancer can spread to lymph node. In Munkus Jr case, the cancer had swelled the lymph node, which is common, but does not appear the cancer has spread to the lymph node as it’s returned to normal since the removal of the cancerous tumor dropped his cancer levels to normal.
Quote:
Yep. The lymph node was swollen due to testicular tumor and the cancer cells it was sending out, but the node did not have cancer itself. There are still cancer cells roaming about but the chemo should knock those out. After these 3 rounds, he'll be monitored closely for the next 5 years.

Round 1 is over today. He's coming home late tonight. My wife went to pick up his prescriptions, which of course our insurance won't cover because they were prescribed by the oncologist, and she just about flipped when she saw the price of the anti-nausea drug. $400! The pharmacist recommended we go to Wal-Mart because it's cheaper there.

On the financial front, we don't qualify for financial aid from the hospital, but the lady we worked with is going to take our case to the board. I also have calls out to the American Cancer Society and others. This is exhausting.
That makes sense. Thank you both for your answering my question.

Munkus, can you get another doctor to prescribe the medications on the oncologist's recommendation?

I am sorry that you and your family did not qualify for financial aid. Here's hoping for a turnaround on that front.

Quote:

It sounds as though your son is making good progress. And congratulations on the acceptance letter.

How well is he tolerating the PICC line? IVs, blood draws, and needles in general are a real anxiety trigger for me, so I would probably be going insane right about now if I were him. I hope he is doing all right.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2019, 02:48 AM   #165
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Wow Kain, you are awesome! It's nice to see those who have made it obvious they came from here (or used their username from here) though I understand those that want to remain totally anonymous. Keep up the good work guys!

___

Munkus, i really hope you can get some financial aid aside from our (little) help. Best of luck with that.

Old Jan 24, 2019, 07:49 AM   #166
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
Munkus, can you get another doctor to prescribe the medications on the oncologist's recommendation?
We ended up having the prescription transferred to Wal-Mart. Oddly enough, they took our healthshare plan and our copay was $23.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android1 View Post
How well is he tolerating the PICC line? IVs, blood draws, and needles in general are a real anxiety trigger for me, so I would probably be going insane right about now if I were him. I hope he is doing all right.
He's tolerating it well. I think it creeps him out a bit, knowing that there's a tube going through his veins straight into his heart, but it's not really bothering him physically.

He's on 2 different anti-nausea meds but still feels off. Not much of an appetite. That's to be expected, so we're forcing him to eat a little. He's complaining that food tastes weird, which we also expected. One tip someone gave us is to not give him any of his favorite foods, because they will taste crappy and he'll eventually come to associate those foods with "chemo-tongue".
Old Jan 24, 2019, 07:57 AM   #167
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

he's lucky to have these meds, some (a lot) years back people were throwing up constantly from the chemo. No fun. Also another vote the "no fav foods" until he's off the line.

Old Jan 24, 2019, 08:16 AM   #168
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
he's lucky to have these meds, some (a lot) years back people were throwing up constantly from the chemo. No fun. Also another vote the "no fav foods" until he's off the line.
Yep. It's just disgusting how much everything associated with cancer costs. Sorry to beat that dead horse, but holy crap.

Anywho, we had 1 foot of snow dump yesterday. It was a good day for my wife and son to hang out inside all day and watch movies.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 08:27 AM   #169
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Yep. It's just disgusting how much everything associated with cancer costs. Sorry to beat that dead horse, but holy crap.

Anywho, we had 1 foot of snow dump yesterday. It was a good day for my wife and son to hang out inside all day and watch movies.
Yep, same goes for other diseases like MS, try to pay your own meds with that.....

It's a damn shame.

We also got told we'll get some snow in the next days although i really could live without that right now. As for your son, good to see that he copes well with it.

Old Jan 24, 2019, 08:52 AM   #170
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Glad to hear you found somewhere to get the meds for cheap.

The anti-nausea pills are great - I noticed with my mom at least that you really should get something in your belly beforehand though, as with most medications (at least imo). If not, they tend to just make it worse.

Enjoy those snow days
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2019, 10:35 AM   #171
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

i often can't get into the forum during the day but can get to my email. the gofundme mini-updates through email are super appreciated. not sure if they are a one- or two-time thing or regular but I do like them
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2019, 10:50 AM   #172
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
However, his second choice was Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (https://erau.edu/) and he got the acceptance letter last night!

My neighbor in law schoo (a year ahead of me) graduated from there. I think he works for Delta now making about 4x what I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2019, 02:28 PM   #173
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Hope he does well. Chemo is a hell of a ride...

Best wishes all around!
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2019, 03:46 PM   #174
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I get paid Monday or Tuesday I'll be glad to contribute then. Glad things are going as well as can be expected. Praying for you guys.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2019, 04:04 PM   #175
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post

My neighbor in law schoo (a year ahead of me) graduated from there. I think he works for Delta now making about 4x what I do.
Cool. We're hoping for the ROTC scholarship, so that may need to wait a year.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 04:07 PM   #176
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
I get paid Monday or Tuesday I'll be glad to contribute then. Glad things are going as well as can be expected. Praying for you guys.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 05:27 PM   #177
acroig
Master Troll

Bump. Where's all the rich Ragers at?

yoz
Old Jan 25, 2019, 07:42 PM   #178
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
We ended up having the prescription transferred to Wal-Mart. Oddly enough, they took our healthshare plan and our copay was $23.
Excellent!

Quote:
He's tolerating it well. I think it creeps him out a bit, knowing that there's a tube going through his veins straight into his heart, but it's not really bothering him physically.

He's on 2 different anti-nausea meds but still feels off. Not much of an appetite. That's to be expected, so we're forcing him to eat a little. He's complaining that food tastes weird, which we also expected. One tip someone gave us is to not give him any of his favorite foods, because they will taste crappy and he'll eventually come to associate those foods with "chemo-tongue".
It is good to hear that the PICC line is not a big issue for him.

The no-favorite-foods rule makes sense, even though it will deny him some short-term comfort. He will be happy about your decision later.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2019, 08:22 AM   #179
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Update day 8. Yesterday was "come in for a quick chemo dose followed by all-you-can-eat nachos" day. I'm amazed at my kid's ability to handle the poisons being pumped into him and the have enough of an appetite to down a few pounds of chips, cheese, and meat. He even said they tasted good! So far the anti-nausea drugs are working brilliantly, it seems. He even had enough energy to play PUBG with his friends on his ROG laptop. So it was a good day.

The bills are starting to come in. Thanks to many Ragers, we have enough to pay for a few things. The rest we're going to have to make payments to the hospital and doctors. I'm told that as long as we negotiate a payment plan with them, they won't send us to collections.

Meanwhile, hello there Winter. Thanks for 3 feet of snow. I enjoyed digging out my truck at 7am to get to work yesterday.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 08:46 AM   #180
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

While your son is a trooper and it’s amazing, you know what else is really impressive?

You and your wife keeping it together so that he can be in an environment that allows him to be positive, and helps him stay distracted from what’s going on. Way to be a great father, and you deserve a pat on the back for everything you’ve done so far (and will continue to do) going through this crap. Seriously man, it takes a real man to hold it together, still get your ass to work and deal with the regular BS of life when you have something like this going on.

Props to you my brother
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote