Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:43 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default My son has cancer

The past week has been insane for me and my family.

In short, my son (17) was diagnosed with testicular cancer on Friday. CT scan yesterday showed an enlarged lymph node in his groin, indicating that the cancer has spread a little.

He's having surgery at noon today to remove the cancerous testicle. They'll send that to the pathologist to get the cancer staged. The good news is that overall his blood work came back negative for cancer markers, with one exception being slightly elevated. His chest X-ray and CT show that his heart, lungs, and other organs are clear. It's looking like the cancer is just in the testicle and possibly the one lymph node. I don't know if they'll remove the node or treat it with chemo/radiation yet.

The oncologists keep telling us that this is a very curable cancer, for which I'm grateful. Plus, since he's still a minor, he's eligible for financial aid that is set aside for childhood cancers. Which is good, because cancer treatments are known to bankrupt families. Plus, we have basically no insurance because I'm an independent contractor and I can't afford a decent insurance plan.

Thoughts, prayers, good vibes appreciated. It's going to be a rough ride.

EDIT: A GoFundMe was started for my son by a close family friend, in order to ease the financial burden of his cancer treatment. If anyone feels moved to contribute, they can do so here:

https://www.gofundme.com/kp9bw-help-brendan-beat-cancer.

Kind thoughts, encouragement, prayers, and positive vibes are welcome as well.

Last edited by Munkus : Jan 28, 2019 at 06:51 AM.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:47 AM   #2
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

REally sorry to hear that Munky. That's pretty terrifying news.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:53 AM   #3
switchAMG
FCK TRMP

switchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselswitchAMG exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Not a religious man but praying for your family Munkus. Rage3d gang is here for you.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:54 AM   #4
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

That's good that it was found early and that it's one of the more treatable variations. It's sad that anyone has to go through something like that. We'll keep your family in our prayers.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:55 AM   #5
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I hopped on for a quick browse and this was the first post I saw.

Heartfelt prayers offered up buddy. If you need to talk/vent let me know. I'm a good listener, and I'll be happy to send you my cell#.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:56 AM   #6
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Oh Lord, have mercy on his son and the family.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:57 AM   #7
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
You have them and more. Try and stay positive, it was caught seemingly early enough and at 17 he'll recover quickly.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:58 AM   #8
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I do have a question though; you said he's 17 and qualifies currently for financial aid. That's great news, but does it extend over when he turns 18? From what I understand, cancer treatment can often drag out for years.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:59 AM   #9
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Thanks guys. FCK cancer!
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:00 AM   #10
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Thanks guys. FCK cancer!
Indeed, now it's one day at a time until he beats it. All my best.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:00 AM   #11
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
I do have a question though; you said he's 17 and qualifies currently for financial aid. That's great news, but does it extend over when he turns 18? From what I understand, cancer treatment can often drag out for years.
He turns 18 in August. I'm hoping his treatment is quick, since the cancer doesn't appear to be that widespread. If it is...I'll go bankrupt if I have to. I don't care.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:00 AM   #12
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I’m so sorry. I’ve had to watch stage4 breast cancer slowly deteriorate my mother over the past 2 1/2 years. I pray it’s been caught early enough that it’s put into remission quickly. He’s young so if there’s any time for the body to be strong enough to recover, it’s now.

Best wishes.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:07 AM   #13
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Sorry to hear it, I hope all turns out well.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:12 AM   #14
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
He turns 18 in August. I'm hoping his treatment is quick, since the cancer doesn't appear to be that widespread. If it is...I'll go bankrupt if I have to. I don't care.

This would be worth looking into, one of the terms may be 'if treatment started before eighteenth birthday..." if so this is good, if not hopefully it's a one and done deal.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:26 AM   #15
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
The past week has been insane for me and my family.

In short, my son (17) was diagnosed with testicular cancer on Friday. CT scan yesterday showed an enlarged lymph node in his groin, indicating that the cancer has spread a little.

He's having surgery at noon today to remove the cancerous testicle. They'll send that to the pathologist to get the cancer staged. The good news is that overall his blood work came back negative for cancer markers, with one exception being slightly elevated. His chest X-ray and CT show that his heart, lungs, and other organs are clear. It's looking like the cancer is just in the testicle and possibly the one lymph node. I don't know if they'll remove the node or treat it with chemo/radiation yet.

The oncologists keep telling us that this is a very curable cancer, for which I'm grateful. Plus, since he's still a minor, he's eligible for financial aid that is set aside for childhood cancers. Which is good, because cancer treatments are known to bankrupt families. Plus, we have basically no insurance because I'm an independent contractor and I can't afford a decent insurance plan.

Just curious about this. Could he not see the enlarged lymph node and needed a CT scan? Did he not notice something wrong with the testicle? I always wonder how people don't notice these things earlier until its spread.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:35 AM   #16
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

My thought and prayers are with your son and your family.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:37 AM   #17
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Horrible news Munkus but great you can do something about it and it's early enough to be operable.

I'm truly saddened and frustrated that you have to choose between the health of your child or bankruptcy.

Kick cancer in the nuts for me.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:40 AM   #18
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

So sorry to hear this Munkus. Pulling for a speedy recovery from this for your son.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 11:41 AM   #19
methimpikehoses
transmigrator

methimpikehoses is still being judged by the masses

F u ck cancer. All the best to you, your son, and your family. Having gone through something similar with my family, I really feel for you guys.

The treatments now are even better than they were 10 years ago, so there are plenty of reasons to believe that he can make a complete recovery over time.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 12:10 PM   #20
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
My thought and prayers are with your son and your family.
Same here buddy. You need anything let me know. I'm not a rich man by any stretch but I'll pitch in any way I can.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 12:59 PM   #21
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

That just makes me sick to my stomach. I'm so sorry.

I had a personal scare with it last year which turned out to be nothing. I don't know how I would have handled it if it had been the big C, and I certainly don't know how I could have kept it together if it were my son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 01:01 PM   #22
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Good luck to your family man
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 01:22 PM   #23
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Horrible news. It is a really good sign that the doctors are optimistic. You should start a go fund me page as soon as possible. I am sure plenty would love to help out and every little bit helps. It is stressful enough to deal with the health scare.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 01:33 PM   #24
Android1
Radeon Tahiti PRO2

Android1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete strangerAndroid1 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I am really sorry to hear that, Munkus. You and your family have my best wishes.
Android1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 02:11 PM   #25
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Get it taken care of quick, so it doesn't turn into something worse. Best wishes to you and your family, Munkus.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 02:15 PM   #26
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I am so sorry to hear that Munkus. Keep your chin up and I wish you and your family all the best.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 02:30 PM   #27
GravY
Rage3D Spammer

GravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsGravY glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Sending positive thoughts..
"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
GravY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 02:50 PM   #28
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Watched my mother go through Pancreas caner and lost her at 41, I do not wish this on my worst enemies. And I mean that whole heartily. I wish you all the best, it's not fun and have 2 young kids I pray every night they live long wonderful lives. Hope it all goes well man.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 03:37 PM   #29
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Reading this made me really sad, i'm sending you heartfelt best wishes for a speedy recovery. It's good they seem to have caught it early enough.

Sending all good vibes around the globe, buddy.

If you ever feel the need to talk, shoot me a msg. Anytime.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2019, 04:22 PM   #30
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

shoot, really sorry to hear this man, prayers sent your sons way!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote