Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:30 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Default Disney's Aladdin 2019

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2018, 12:19 PM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Literally no one wanted this.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2018, 12:25 PM   #3
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Saw the trailer on TNF and theres not much there. Ill watch it cause its Aladdin but Im going to have to see how Will Smith does as the Genie. Its going to be super tough to top out Robin Williams voice.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 12, 2018, 12:30 PM   #4
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I haven't watched the trailer, as i am at work and on my phone, but what made aladdin such a good animated movie was robin williams voice acting of the genie, as he was given free reign and adlibbed a lot in it's production.

I don't think there is anyone who could capture the magic that he had. And with him gone, and being the comedian icone he was, and still is, it is just the wrong thing to do, as Aladdin is a classic animation because of Robin Williams. And since it hasn't really been that long since he left this world, it is pure disrespect to him and his family. They might as well be giving his memory and his f family the middle finger.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2018, 12:37 PM   #5
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Disney has done pretty well with their live action remakes so far. I'm interested to check it out (that, and I love any movie that uses desert scapes)...
Old Oct 12, 2018, 02:35 PM   #6
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post
I haven't watched the trailer, as i am at work and on my phone, but what made aladdin such a good animated movie was robin williams voice acting of the genie, as he was given free reign and adlibbed a lot in it's production.

I don't think there is anyone who could capture the magic that he had.
And with him gone, and being the comedian icone he was, and still is, it is just the wrong thing to do, as Aladdin is a classic animation because of Robin Williams. And since it hasn't really been that long since he left this world, it is pure disrespect to him and his family. They might as well be giving his memory and his f family the middle finger.
Agreed.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2018, 02:49 PM   #7
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR_Midnight View Post

I don't think there is anyone who could capture the magic that he had.
Important part of it all, yes. His voice acting wasn't the only thing though: the movie stands on its own without it. When translated, it loses the voice and a lot of cultural references, but I still fondly remember Aladdin from when I watched it as a kid. (Re-watched later as an adult in English.)

Quote:
And with him gone, and being the comedian icone he was, and still is, it is just the wrong thing to do, as Aladdin is a classic animation because of Robin Williams. And since it hasn't really been that long since he left this world, it is pure disrespect to him and his family. They might as well be giving his memory and his f family the middle finger.
That's giving Robin a bit too much credit if you ask me, and the wrong way to look at respecting the dead and their kin.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 03:27 PM   #8
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Literally no one wanted this.
This, for me the first one was only barely passable, and only because of Robin. I am not thinking of any reason I would want to see this. But a good trailer might change my mind.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:33 PM   #9
KAC
KAC

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Way to ruin memories of classics. I watched Aladdin recently and it is still dope. This need not be made.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2018, 11:24 PM   #10
CyanBlues
Radeon Northern Islands

CyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCyanBlues can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

story's probably changed a bit, there's a Prince Anders in it.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 12:13 AM   #11
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I have liked their live action movies for their classic cartoons, so I'm interested in this.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 09:15 AM   #12
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

what, no Dwayne Johnson as Aladdin? meh....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 11:39 AM   #13
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
story's probably changed a bit, there's a Prince Anders in it.
Is Princess Jasmine now a pansexual polyamorous androgynous transvestite furry who identifies as an octopus?
Old Oct 13, 2018, 02:19 PM   #14
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Is Princess Jasmine now a pansexual polyamorous androgynous transvestite furry who identifies as an octopus?
Who promotes the role of women in STEM without regards to whether women themselves want to be in it or not, and wants equality of outcome, but casually forgets suicide rates, age expectancy, number of hours worked, lower punishments for the same crime, no decision making when it comes to bringing pregnancy to conclusion, and the many other jobs which are freaking horrible that men do; she has also now realized that the mixing of her feminism with trans-activism now undermines the very core of the power structure she promotes and is at a crux in her belief system.

Oh crap, Aladdin just got way more real, yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2018, 02:24 PM   #15
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm just curious and ask this as a boomer.

It seems Gen-Xers and Millennials are more emotionally attached to the movies of their childhood than we boomers are.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's because the late 60's and 70's Disney movies sucked. (Exhibits 1 & 2: The Apple Dumpling Gang and The Black Hole) I just don't have any attachment to these movies. I saw some pretty grown up movies early on, like Planet of the Apes (scared the piss out of me at age 7) and Patton (age 10 or 11). I did watch the original Bad News Bears a couple months ago, but I didn't really like that one until I'd grown up.

Anyhat, just a lil Saturday afternoon mental masterbation-- back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 10:00 PM   #16
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I'm just curious and ask this as a boomer.

It seems Gen-Xers and Millennials are more emotionally attached to the movies of their childhood than we boomers are.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's because the late 60's and 70's Disney movies sucked. (Exhibits 1 & 2: The Apple Dumpling Gang and The Black Hole) I just don't have any attachment to these movies. I saw some pretty grown up movies early on, like Planet of the Apes (scared the piss out of me at age 7) and Patton (age 10 or 11). I did watch the original Bad News Bears a couple months ago, but I didn't really like that one until I'd grown up.

Anyhat, just a lil Saturday afternoon mental masterbation-- back to your regularly scheduled thread.
As a Gen-Xer, I was never a big fan of the 60s and 70s live action Disney movies, but the cartoons were still amazing. Jungle Book, Aristocats, Robin Hood, the Fox and the Hound...all classics, but still don't carry the nostalgia of The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, or Aladdin. I grew up with Disney cartoons. Probably why I generally dislike the idea of re-making them as live action. But, I gotta admit, Disney did a decent job with the recent Beauty and the Beast and Jungle Book. So perhaps there's hope for Aladdin, Dumbo, Lion King and Mulan. We'll see.
Old Oct 13, 2018, 10:04 PM   #17
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

I think there are certain movies each person individually doesn't want to see altered for one reason or another. I don't have any attachments to the animated Disney movies so I'm excited to see how this turns out.

However, Hollywood should have left Ghost In the Shell alone..
Old Oct 13, 2018, 11:33 PM   #18
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

You think they'll keep Jasmine's same costume? Totally appropriate for a teenage girl, right?

btw, also looking forward to the inevitable live-action Little Mermaid:

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2018, 11:55 AM   #19
warmonger180
Zionist

warmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete strangerwarmonger180 once held a door open for a complete stranger

any crusaders in this? if not, there should be

nothing in life is real. so, if anything goes wrong, blame the dead guy

Corsair Vengeance M70; ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z; FX 8350; Asus RX580 OC; Samsung SyncMaster 2243SWX; Corsair AX860i psu; 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3; Corsair M4 SSD 128GB, WD 1TB; x18 DVR212D; 10
warmonger180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2018, 12:20 PM   #20
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Aladdin should be played by Jake Gyllenhaal
Old Oct 16, 2018, 08:31 AM   #21
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
I think there are certain movies each person individually doesn't want to see altered for one reason or another. I don't have any attachments to the animated Disney movies so I'm excited to see how this turns out.

However, Hollywood should have left Ghost In the Shell alone..
When I was a teenager, we had Aladdin on VHS. My younger sister and brother played that VHS so many times the tape literally wore out, the picture got darker and darker. I've got every damn word of that movie memorized, and somehow I still love it to this day. Last time I watched it was when Robin Williams died, and it's still just fantastic. Really don't see the point of this.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 11:54 AM   #22
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Really don't see the point of this.
I sometimes wonder if people are aware that while we are no longer teenagers, the age bracket hasn't disappeared. There are new teenagers. They're super annoying. I'll bet they love the **** out of this movie, just to annoy us.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 01:42 PM   #23
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
I sometimes wonder if people are aware that while we are no longer teenagers, the age bracket hasn't disappeared. There are new teenagers. They're super annoying. I'll bet they love the **** out of this movie, just to annoy us.

That's really why it's being remade, though. They can't just do another animated version of the movie without pissing everyone off and disrespecting the people that made it, but it's an older movie and kids today (the demographic for this stuff) would think of it as an old movie and would have some bias going into it (plus it's not like it's going to be new in theaters again). Going with a new live action remake means another release and another generation getting to buy into it, and perhaps later buy into the animated version, not stepping on the legacy of the last film too much, and is part of the move Disney is making away from traditional expensive animation.

It's not really for people who loved the first one, though I'm sure it makes some effort to appeal to them, it's effectively to refresh the franchise for the next generation of viewers.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64

HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2018, 01:59 PM   #24
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

I grew up watching Disney movies all the time. My parents are obsessed with the place. I was there 13 times by the time I was 18 and told them I wasn't going on their annual trips any more.

However, I still enjoy watching all the latest movies. It's engrained at this point. Not offended by a remake of Aladdin. Everything is getting a reboot, so it's no surprise.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 02:26 PM   #25
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJMasta View Post
Going with a new live action remake means another release and another generation getting to buy into it, and perhaps later buy into the animated version, not stepping on the legacy of the last film too much, and is part of the move Disney is making away from traditional expensive animation.
Yep.. Let's face it, we all don't want to sit around and watch the original King Kong today.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 03:09 PM   #26
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Default fixed it for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Aladdin should be played by Joseph Gilgun

"Another definition of a hero is someone who is concerned about other people's well-being, and will go out of his or her way to help them -- even if there is no chance of a reward. That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2019, 11:28 PM   #27
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Old Feb 11, 2019, 06:45 AM   #28
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Will Smith doing Blue Face.... Now that's racist...
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2019, 07:17 AM   #29
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Yeah, 100% not watching this now.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 07:26 AM   #30
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Go home Disney. You're drunk.