Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 17, 2017, 07:34 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
You can use it at alot of e-tailers. Including overstock.com newegg.com, and even Dish.
I'm talking on a world-wide scale. I read recently that it was accepted by something like 100,000 vendors. That's small potatoes.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 08:17 PM   #32
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJMasta View Post
Privacy concerns for.... what?

With bitcoin every transaction is public and can be referenced, but every transaction happens between wallets (a long number). While you can see every transaction one wallet has made, there's no in-built way to match that wallet to a person or machine. That data isn't required by the system and is not recorded (though could be if you go through a third party).

If anything, I think the privacy related concerns around bitcoin and similar systems is that it's too easy to be anonymous.
https://bitcoin.org/en/protect-your-privacy
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2017, 10:43 PM   #33
ugly
Radeon R420

ugly is still being judged by the masses

I had a small amount. I bought about $100 worth a few years ago. Newegg.com doesn't let you buy anything without a US billing address. I wanted some software that was available on digital download. Bitcoin let me get around that.

I was kind of gunshy on buying more. When I first bought it, it was close to $1000. And by the time the transaction went through with the exchange (about a week), it dropped to $800, so I lost a good chunk before I even had any. Now I wish I would have bought more. I kind of forgot about it until this recent boom. I used up most of it just before the Aug. 1 split, thinking it would crash, and it's nearly doubled since then.

It has it's uses. I'll usually try to keep about a hundred dollars or so in my wallet.

I don't think it can gain wide acceptance until it's a little easier to get. Exchanges take too long to register. Many are unclear on their rates. Most don't say what forms of payment they accept. A lot of them geo-lock you. For example, I have a US bank account with a domestic US bank, but because my location is in Canada I can't do transactions with my US bank at Coinbase or Gemini.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 19, 2017, 03:39 AM   #34
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist is still being judged by the masses

Mined a few back in 2013. Spent some, lost some (on exchanges), bought some. Still have 1 BTC left, plus quite a bit of other cryptos that I bought recently with bitcoin. Plus with BTC's recent chain split, whatever you had on the original chain you now also have on the new one.

Feels good to be sitting on a <$5k portfolio that I basically didn't spend anything on (I sold the GPUs at a pretty good value).

With that said, make no mistake, Bitcoin is no currency replacement. Hasn't been in a long time, and will most likely never be. Just a store of "value" at this point.
globalist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2017, 02:46 PM   #35
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2017, 09:35 PM   #36
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

There's an interest documentary on this on Netflix. Highly recommended.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2017, 10:51 PM   #37
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGoa View Post
disturbing really.

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2017, 09:36 PM   #38
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Boom, there it is: Oracles...

Also, "coding errors"... Hmmm....
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 01:36 AM   #39
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Hmm Seeing as bitcoin is gaining crazy ponzi value Ive been looking for my wallet and password with the paltry 0.2 bt on it I painfully mined way back when... Took me months. Course I gave up and lost the wallet. Its on an old hd somewhere but without that password theres no point. Sure its just what maybe 2000$ tops right now?

Who here regrets losing some bitcoin?

https://seekingalpha.com/article/408...s-lost-forever

Quote:
Bitcoin has a controlled supply, meaning that the amount of coins that can be mined are finite.

The amount of Bitcoins actually in circulation is far lower than the amount of Bitcoins in existence, due to accidental loss or willful destruction.

Of the 16 and a half million Bitcoins that have been mined so far, it is estimated that up to 25% have been lost for good.

Bitcoin has a controlled supply, meaning that amount of coins that can be created are finite. The Bitcoin protocol is designed in such a way that new bitcoins are created at a decreasing and predictable rate. The number of new bitcoins created each year is automatically halved over time until bitcoin issuance halts completely with a total of 21 million bitcoins in existence.
So a supposed currency and store of value has already lost at current valuation... about 40 billion $ worth of bitcoins.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 18.12.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F24 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 18.12.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org

Last edited by pax : Nov 28, 2017 at 01:47 AM.
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 01:49 AM   #40
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Hmm Seeing as bitcoin is gaining crazy ponzi value Ive been looking for my wallet and password with the paltry 0.2 bt on it I painfully mined way back when... Took me months. Course I gave up and lost the wallet. Its on an old hd somewhere but without that password theres no point. Sure its just what maybe 2000$ tops right now?

Who here regrets losing some bitcoin?

https://seekingalpha.com/article/408...s-lost-forever

So a supposed currency and store of value has already lost at current valuation... about 40 billion $ worth of bitcoins.
https://www.techpowerup.com/239200/w...t-in-the-ether
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 07:33 AM   #41
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Yeah, my brother's brother-in-law bought a bunch of bitcoin early and has made some serious profit. He told me he has it saved on USB stored in a bank safety deposit box, not sure if it's magnetically shielded or not, and not sure if he some contigency should something happen to him and whether his wife would be able to recover the funds.

I think you need to apply the Gandalf rules when it comes to Bitcoin:

Keep it secret
Keep it safe
Old Nov 28, 2017, 01:57 PM   #42
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird singsNascar24 knows why the caged bird sings

I would be turning it into real cash right about now, not saving it and it turning into nothing when it crashes.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 02:39 PM   #43
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I'm thinking about taking out the $2k I've put in and letting the rest ride.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 02:47 PM   #44
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I wish I bought into the scheme long before they boomed to what it is now.
I just couldn't be bothered to leave the PC on and mine it (back when the AMD R700/R800 were the defacto mining GPU's). I likely would have had one and left it forever until now because I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Right now I would be cashing that thing out.

But I'm not even entertaining the thought of having anything to do with it now.

Whoever has some already has it, whoever has the means to get it will get it, but for the rest of us and at this stage of the game, its just another get rich quick scheme.
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2017, 02:53 PM   #45
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
I wish I bought into the scheme long before they boomed to what it is now.
I just couldn't be bothered to leave the PC on and mine it (back when the AMD R700/R800 were the defacto mining GPU's). I likely would have had one and left it forever until now because I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Right now I would be cashing that thing out.

But I'm not even entertaining the thought of having anything to do with it now.

Whoever has some already has it, whoever has the means to get it will get it, but for the rest of us and at this stage of the game, its just another get rich quick scheme.
I have 1BTC that I mined back in the day on my GPU, but not even thinking of selling now. This best sums up my sentiment about the whole thing:

Old Nov 28, 2017, 11:51 PM   #46
ugly
Radeon R420

ugly is still being judged by the masses

I lost out on about $1000 when I mostly cashed out in September. I still have a tiny amount left but barely worth anything. I keep waiting for a dip to buy another small amount, but it just keeps going up.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 08:03 AM   #47
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
I lost out on about $1000 when I mostly cashed out in September. I still have a tiny amount left but barely worth anything. I keep waiting for a dip to buy another small amount, but it just keeps going up.
At $10k while I slept. It's almost $11k this morning.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:29 AM   #48
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Damn.. If only I had saved all my bitcoins I mined with my gpu's instead of upgrading some computer parts, and building a complete system using bitcoins over the last 7 years, I would be sitting on half a million $ easy...... Oh well.

Teach me not to have faith. I though I was doing good when I sold the last one at $800 a few years ago.

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:55 AM   #49
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
You can't have a stock market mentality with this.

I'm switching my once a month buying to once a week. This is insane.

#hodl
Old Nov 29, 2017, 10:29 AM   #50
ElBerryKM13
Radeon Evergreen

ElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyElBerryKM13 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Got money ready on my kraken account to buy again but waiting for the dip before buying
Old Nov 29, 2017, 03:51 PM   #51
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
Got money ready on my kraken account to buy again but waiting for the dip before buying
20% crash just occurred.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 04:54 PM   #52
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
20% crash just occurred.
I wonder why

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-bitcoin-gains

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:09 PM   #53
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Right back up after... wtf is buying at this price...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 18.12.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F24 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 18.12.1. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:43 PM   #54
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I had heard in a chat that it had gone up like $600 in 10 minutes and I was like.... that's only a couple percent that's not all that impressive

Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64

HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2017, 09:53 PM   #55
pax
Rage3D Spammer

One analyst tonight said bitcoin is going to a million. *BY 2020*. If it does Ill be pissed losing that 0.2 btc...

If you think digging up ET game cartridges in a Mexico landfill was a big deal wait to see if this happens.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/29/jame...n-by-2020.html

Quote:
Bitcoin surged to a record high of $11,377.33 Wednesday morning, according to CoinDesk. Outspoken libertarian and MGT Capital Investments CEO John McAfee subsequently tweeted that he predicts bitcoin will reach $1 million by the end of 2020, double his previous forecast.

When CNBC asked Altucher if he agreed, he said yes.

"I'll say $1 million by 2020, as well, easily," Altucher said Wednesday on CNBC's "Squawk Alley." "There's 15 million millionaires around the world. All their financial advisors are going to say, 'Hey, buy a bitcoin. You need some exposure.'"

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Nov 30, 2017, 03:54 PM   #56
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

So, invest or not boys? Been on the fence for a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2017, 04:17 PM   #57
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

Invest now, thank me later. Only what you can afford to lose, of course.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 08:10 AM   #58
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled withShapeshifter is not someone to be trifled with

turned my 0.3 ETH I have mined over the last few months into 0.0133 bitcoin...

am I rich yet?

damn it sucks to be poor

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2017, 11:32 AM   #59
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
Invest now, thank me later. Only what you can afford to lose, of course.
I probably will, a modest amount. I heard there are people mortaging/selling their houses and **** for bitcoin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bete View Post
I'd bet it would be fun to do him up the ass.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2017, 12:08 PM   #60
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I know a guy who sold his bentley to buy bitcoin.
But he did this in 2010