Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 29, 2005, 05:13 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
TheSlav
Team RAMROD

TheSlav is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prefontain
I just bought a korg ca-30 guitar tuner.

my ears need still need training
Good tuner. I got the same one.

I just recently bought this. Nothing too fancy or expensive but just what I wanted and it has been getting great reviews.

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ s939 - Abit AV8 - BBA 9800 XT - Seagate 120gb - OCZ Modstream 450W - OCZ EL Plat Rev2 DDR400 1gb (2x512mb dual channel) - Antec Sonota - Samsung 710T LCD - Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard - Logitech Z-2300 THX Speakers
TheSlav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 05:19 PM   #122
Spazite
Kufar and proud!!!

Spazite is still being judged by the masses

just bought sin city and it was very funny

Spazite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 06:56 PM   #123
sumpwa
Radeon Sea Islands

sumpwa is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlav
Good tuner. I got the same one.

I just recently bought this. Nothing too fancy or expensive but just what I wanted and it has been getting great reviews.

http://www.rondomusic.net/photos/ele...ackcherry1.jpg
http://www.rondomusic.net/photos/ele...ckcherry5a.jpg

nice
sumpwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 29, 2005, 07:46 PM   #124
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

A watermelon.
Old Aug 29, 2005, 08:17 PM   #125
DarkSithPro
Radeon Evergreen

DarkSithPro is still being judged by the masses

87 Octane at $2.81 per Gallon. WOW 7.1 gallons of gas, woohoo
DarkSithPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2005, 08:50 PM   #126
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonZ
a 18 inch Eddy Iron Maiden figure from Somewhere In Time and a Marv Sin City figure

just came back from Toronto CN expo

JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 12:21 AM   #127
riho
Breaking a take

riho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyriho can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM
Mmmm, X-micro, makers of fine quality... wait, who the hell is x-micro and why would you trust their networking hardware?

they're pretty much a new brand put those items seemed to get good reviews and they arent expensive so.....
riho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 12:23 AM   #128
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio
I just bought these:

welcome to the club. i have a pair of sennheiser hd497's. WONDERFULL headphones. paid 50 bucks for them brand new from fye
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 12:26 AM   #129
DigitalDemon
Swordless Mimetown

DigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwardsDigitalDemon can recite pi backwards

a motorola V80 from ebay, but i think i got scammed
DigitalDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 01:34 AM   #130
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

12 pack of sprite..
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 05:08 AM   #131
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I just bought these tonight:

Kings of Leon - Youth & Young Manhood

I also want to get their other album... I forget the title. It's the newer one.

Kaiser Chiefs - Employment
This too. It was only $10 which I found strange. The Kings of Leon CD was $14.

I also bought some Red Lobster tonight...
lighting up the dark.

Last edited by ScottDoom : Aug 30, 2005 at 05:11 AM.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 06:52 AM   #132
DeFiLeD
RaGe InSidE

DeFiLeD is still being judged by the masses

bought 2 of these last month at employee discount prices
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US...6924206_ra.jpg
DeFiLeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 07:19 AM   #133
Fat_Daddy_Cool
Poundmaker's Descent

Fat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete strangerFat_Daddy_Cool once held a door open for a complete stranger

A sound card and DarkWatch the Xbox game........

The sound card has the super HD quality. It is for gaming.......
Old Aug 30, 2005, 10:52 AM   #134
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Daddy_Cool
A sound card and DarkWatch the Xbox game........

The sound card has the super HD quality. It is for gaming.......
Bastard It doesn't happen to be the one with x-ram, does it?
Spring the trap. Spring it all over her face.
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 11:00 AM   #135
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
welcome to the club. i have a pair of sennheiser hd497's. WONDERFULL headphones. paid 50 bucks for them brand new from fye
Wicked! I would love a pair of HD's, probably will get one around the holidays. For now, I needed a small pair that I could wear when mowing the lawn.
Old Aug 30, 2005, 11:28 AM   #136
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio
Wicked! I would love a pair of HD's, probably will get one around the holidays. For now, I needed a small pair that I could wear when mowing the lawn.

i use my dads bose quietcomfort 2 headphones for that. noise cancelling tech - awesome.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 11:34 AM   #137
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

A Quesadilla from Taco Bell.
dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 12:13 PM   #138
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom
I just bought these tonight:

Kings of Leon - Youth & Young Manhood

I also want to get their other album... I forget the title. It's the newer one.
That is an EXCELLENT album I love every single song on that CD. Its so nice when you can listen to an album in its entirety and not be let down. I especially love California Waiting.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 01:00 PM   #139
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
That is an EXCELLENT album I love every single song on that CD. Its so nice when you can listen to an album in its entirety and not be let down. I especially love California Waiting.
"California Waiting" is the one I instantly caught on to (that I already hadn't heard from downloading). It was late when I got home so I haven't really given all the songs a listen yet though. Right now I'm listening to the Kaiser Chiefs CD.

By the way, where did you happen to hear about Kings of Leon? Are they relatively popular? I had never heard of them and then one day I saw "The Bucket" music video being played in an American Eagle shop, and I went home and downloaded about 8 or 10 of their songs (some from the first CD and some from the second).
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 01:03 PM   #140
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom
"California Waiting" is the one I instantly caught on to (that I already hadn't heard from downloading). It was late when I got home so I haven't really given all the songs a listen yet though. Right now I'm listening to the Kaiser Chiefs CD.

By the way, where did you happen to hear about Kings of Leon? Are they relatively popular? I had never heard of them and then one day I saw "The Bucket" music video being played in an American Eagle shop, and I went home and downloaded about 8 or 10 of their songs (some from the first CD and some from the second).
They got really popular in the UK in the summer of '03 with "Molly's Chamber" and I happened to be there at the time so thats how I caught on to them. They've haven't quite gotten the same noterity here but I noticed a few months ago that molly's chamber was being used in a Volkswagon commercial.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 01:13 PM   #141
Zorlag
Radeon R200

Zorlag is still being judged by the masses

Zorlag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 01:31 PM   #142
NEODARK
Radeon Sea Islands

NEODARK is still being judged by the masses

Saitek X52 HOTAS setup.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 10:38 AM   #143
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Bought Ady a very very nice present, but I can't say what it is as it's a surprise.
Old Aug 31, 2005, 10:53 AM   #144
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
Bought Ady a very very nice present, but I can't say what it is as it's a surprise.
ooh ooh is it his birthday?
what did you get him? chocolate undies?
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2005, 11:11 AM   #145
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Not his birthday yet - I am buying the presents early Hmmmmmmmm Chocolate undies..............GOOD IDEA!!!!
Old Aug 31, 2005, 11:36 AM   #146
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

make sure he has a clean bum first so he doesn't leave any skidmarks
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2005, 11:39 AM   #147
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid
make sure he has a clean bum first so he doesn't leave any skidmarks
Furthermore, you don't want the chocolate underwear to turn into chocolate underwear with peanuts or almonds. So yes make sure his butt is clean before you eat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2005, 11:39 AM   #148
-=Antimatter=-
Radeon Sea Islands

-=Antimatter=- is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy

the t-shirt, pants and belt
bought em today
http://emosong.ytmnd.com

-=Antimatter=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2005, 11:40 AM   #149
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshAlientank kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Antimatter=-
Beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2005, 12:00 PM   #150
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Gas of course, $40 to fill up me little civic
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote